The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230158

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1600 on: February 23, 2015, 05:41:12 AM
"You have no right to do this! Leave these people alone!" Pema pointed her staff at Doll Master.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1601 on: February 23, 2015, 05:43:39 AM
Bach at Skull Cove Citadel, Albertus had long since returned to his private quarters. He was seated at his evil spinning chair, with a cloaked figure behind him. As he was spinning evilly, Shadow Master appeared before him.

"Ah, Shadow Master. How nice of joo to finally return triumphant... After zeveral failurez..."

"... Thank you Master. I bring news. It seems the rag-tag group have arrived in Skull Cove. Doll Master is currently engaging them in the town square."

"Good... Good... Zhey vill love my zurprize for zhem..."

The cloaked figure nodded, and looked up with glowing red eyes.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1602 on: February 23, 2015, 05:45:49 AM
Doll Master raised her hands and all the citizens stopped waiting on her command. "As an heir to the empire I have all the right to do what I will, and soon the rest of the world will remember why. I do believe that stupid old pirate just returned with the final key too." Doll Master still doesn't order her "dolls" to attack as if expecting a few questions still.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1603 on: February 23, 2015, 05:49:27 AM
"The final key..." the Professor repeated.  Something about that seemed familiar, and as he thought about it, the pain in his head flared.  He shut his eyes and dropped to his knees, holding his head.

"No, no, no, not now, not now!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1604 on: February 23, 2015, 06:00:07 AM
"Empire?" Calien asked still clutching the thing in his pocket "This is what you lot have been risking the world over?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1605 on: February 23, 2015, 06:08:48 AM
"Please-don't-allow-the-keys to gather!"

The voice of a woman rang through his head, a desperation to her tone.

------------------

Doll Master leaned forward "This world is ours to threaten how we want." Doll Master smirked "You all won't be alive to see it but soon the gods will no longer determine our fate--a world of chaos! It will be so much fun right!?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1606 on: February 23, 2015, 06:18:45 AM
"<Are these the siblings of the Pig Demon or something?  Are they serious?!>" Sakura muttered to herself.

"So you believe a world full of Chaos would be much more entertaining than the world today?" Calien continued waiting for the right time to use his item. "A world full of Monsters and Rotting Lands.  That's your wish?"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1607 on: February 23, 2015, 06:26:39 AM
"Nothing lasts forever not even Arcadia! Did you know the gods under the "queen's" orders fashioned the chaos into this world? As poisonous and twisted as chaos is it CAN be controlled, and from that chaos something new and interesting can be born." I'm looking forward for this silly joke of a world to get a much needed make over!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1608 on: February 23, 2015, 06:29:20 AM
([spoiler]Can I release the Deku Nut now?[/spoiler])

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1609 on: February 23, 2015, 06:29:32 AM
"Don't allow the keys to gather...  Don't allow the keys to gather..." The Professor repeated the phrase over and over as the pain gradually cleared.  Soon, he could stand and focus with a clear head.  He looked to Calien, and then to Doll Master.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1610 on: February 23, 2015, 06:35:35 AM
"Your friend is rather mad, or perhaps---

One Key, buried deep below the mountains!
One Key, swallowed by the raging waves!
One Key, protected by the dark goddess sleeping within the last guardian.

Does that ring a bell little hob-goblin?" Doll Master smirked.

((yes go a head, last post after that for me tonight. Gotta work tomorrow morning.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1611 on: February 23, 2015, 06:38:29 AM
(Okay let me just wait until Quickie posts or something.  And I might not post too much tomorrow depending on what they want me to do for Jury Duty.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1612 on: February 23, 2015, 06:41:59 AM
The Professor's eyes widened at both the phrases and at Doll Master's recognition of what he possibly is.  Immediately, his master's voice spoke again, and the pain in his head flared with an intensity that caused him to reel.  He collapsed to his knees, his hands gripping his ears in an attempt to shut out the voices.

"No, no, no, you are not my master, you are not my master!  Get out of my head!  Get out of my head!  Get out of my head!"

((Last post for me, too, as I need to go to bed.  Me tired.  Mabel has a vet appointment tomorrow.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1613 on: February 23, 2015, 06:43:10 AM
"Nothing lasts forever not even Arcadia! Did you know the gods under the "queen's" orders fashioned the chaos into this world? As poisonous and twisted as chaos is it CAN be controlled, and from that chaos something new and interesting can be born." I'm looking forward for this silly joke of a world to get a much needed make over!"

"We won't let that happen!" Pema yelled, "This world belongs to everyone and it's our job to protect it and grow along with it! While it can be... scary, at times, I will never take this life for granted. I love being alive and I love this world."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1614 on: February 23, 2015, 06:45:12 AM
((I'll let everyone else chime in and Sakura to do her post. I'll likely get the next post in after work tomorrow.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1615 on: February 23, 2015, 06:48:25 AM
(Gotcha, hopefully I can think of something really badass to say by the time I can post it.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1616 on: February 23, 2015, 06:54:04 AM
"I warned you what would happen if you saw me again, demon!" Riagan said. "You shall pay for what you did to my kin and the girl. If I have to go through all of these humans to get to you, THEN I SHALL!!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1617 on: February 23, 2015, 06:55:29 AM
"Mr. Riagan..." Pema said under her breath, startled.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1618 on: February 23, 2015, 06:59:20 AM
"Ooooh! You are going to slice through all these little children? I think I like you!" Doll Master said with a giggle. "Even if you do somehow stop me and free these people will they thank you after they see your hands covered in the blood of their children?" Doll Master flicks her finger and only the children begin to march forward wielding small knives and rocks.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1619 on: February 23, 2015, 07:05:07 AM
"You know I am quite grateful to the Queen for giving me a second home I can protect.....it would be a shame if I couldn't give it my all to do so!" Calien said as he pulled out something that looked like a Nut "EVERYONE NOW!"

Calien threw down the Nut which exploded causing a blinding flash which stunned everyone except the Party who quickly closed their eyes.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1620 on: February 23, 2015, 07:07:24 AM
((Okay now I'm heading to bed I gotta see how people press the advantage here tomorrow.))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1621 on: February 23, 2015, 09:51:28 AM
During the whole confrontation, Fxeni remained silent. He didn't want to say anything as to not give any advantage to Doll Master, but he had a hard time of it. He glanced at the townsfolk; all were recognized, if a bit changed. Their clothing was ragged and worn, nothing like they were before. Their faces were thin, and their bodies tired. Their eyes were empty, as if their very soul was gone.

His heart sank as he heard Riagan's threat to Doll Master, and her initiative to send the children forward due to it pleased him less still. His mind raced, trying to find a solution that would prevent anyone from getting hurt.

There was none.

As the Deku Nut went off, Fxeni acted quickly. Pressing his feet to the seat of the Cheval, he quickly gathered mana under them and sent himself up into the air, his trajectory aiming right at Doll Master. He pulled out his short spear and grasped it tight with both his hands, aiming it right at her as he descended.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1622 on: February 23, 2015, 02:00:04 PM
Opening her eyes she notices Fxeni taking the initiative on Doll Master. But her doubt gives her a bad vibe.

Toshi - "Idiot!" she quickly broke off from the group, ignoring the citizens, who were still stunned from their blindness. "He's gonna get himself killed." Racing towards Fxeni,while rallying some of her water clones, she got the feeling that their enemy is far too powerful take on alone.

(I might need Blue's reaction here, before I continue.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1623 on: February 23, 2015, 03:15:52 PM
As Toshi attempted to follow three dolls encountered at the dwarven city spawned in front of her, she'd need to destroy them if she wanted to continue. ((one bruiser and two agile ones))

As Fxeni flew toward Doll Master he noticed her mask had shielded her from it's stunning effect and she was making little effort to move her self out the way. Just as the tip of the cheval would have run her down Doll Master jumped up landing on the chassis of the bike and caught the spear's blade toward her two fingers almost effortless holding his strike back.

"Oh, did I strike a nerve?" She tilts her head mockingly before extending her right hand and hitting Fxeni with a bast of mana not dissimilar to the barrier Aya could conjure with her barrier gauntlet. The physical force sends him flying off Cheval as the bike goes crashing into the second floor of another building. Doll Master lands behind the party seemingly ready to directly take them on, although the mob of children was still heading their way.

((The parties current strength they don't really stand a chance against either Master on their own, so a little team work will be required here if they want to hold her off. Might I recommend focusing on the source of the mind control? She can be fought off you just need to use team work!  8D))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1624 on: February 23, 2015, 04:04:09 PM
(....I think some taunting may be in order.)