• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #901 on: February 06, 2015, 06:48:25 PM
(Ah, alright. My mistake.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #902 on: February 06, 2015, 07:43:55 PM
((That too, you guys work out who wants it more. Mortal Kombat style for my amusement.  8D )

(Pema wouldn't want the Napalm Bomb ability, though. It's just down to Fxeni and Sakura.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #903 on: February 06, 2015, 08:00:40 PM
(Yeah Calien was only concerned with telling Farah she needs to get out of Iron Gate due to how coruptted the Order was.   Farah can travel by herself because unlike Calien she hasn't been a hermit living in the forest for about 16 years.

The only thing I haven't decided is if she should go to Calien's Cabin or another town Fxeni suggests, like maybe the town Fxeni works or something.

Also Calien isn't going to leave Sakura alone with strangers, even if he trusts them.  This Sakura is much different from Prime Universe Sakura since she had her father around but is much more shealtered from the world since she stayed in the Forest for 2 extra years unlike Prime Sakura who was raised by Lucarios and wandered out to see the world at 14 years old which resulted in becoming PB's apprentice/ward/surrogate daughter and honing her skills as a mechanic and developing a slightly different fighting style that's still very different but is still very similar to PB's in a few ways unlike what this Sakura learned from Calien.

Warning!

*Not necessarily spoilers but rather a long winded ramble that may be not important but may be interesting*

[spoiler]However since Prime Sakura doesn't know her heretige she has many an insecurity and her survivor's guilt is much greater.  As a result Prime Sakura's Ego is lower than this universe's Sakura, and she can't conciously control some aspects of herself like the power she gained when PB was out of control and her, uh, 'Truth Seeing Eyes' which I haven't got into in Wilpocalypse just yet. 

Not to mention due to those insecurities Prime Sakura has a great deal of trouble expressing herself, regularly approching people and making friends, though that's more apparent before the War happened since now peole are being forced to work together, and Sakura doesn't utilize Kunai unlike this Sakura because she's been learning from PB not Calien. 

Not to mention PB being PB did quite a few things in the past, ie the infameous everybody naked at Vixy's Birthday Party that PB tricked her into going to/going along with, due to his Ego and Narcissim in that what he decides to do is the best course of action even though it makes things worse, that unintentionally rub her the wrong way, even though Prime Sakura loves PB like a father figure/brother he does do notable harm to offset the many good things he does for her.  It also makes it hard for her to aproach PB about certain things because she feels he won't listen to her which results in keeping things to herself, which causes things to fester, which results in Sakura blowing up in the worst way possible.  It's a cause of great turmoil for her on top of everything else in Wilypocalypse.[/spoiler]

Sorry got a bit too into dicussing this even though it probably wasn't neccesary.)

(EDIT: Hmm yeah Napalm Bomb would be a benefit for Fxeni and Sakura, really need to think about it.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #904 on: February 06, 2015, 08:25:04 PM
((Alright you two decide then. Aya can't use it at for reasons I won't spoil.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #905 on: February 06, 2015, 08:26:53 PM
(Well, it's not really a matter of who it would benefit more, but rather the fact that Pema would completely refuse that power.

Remember, the Napalm Bombs are what devastated the town in the first place and killed all those people. Breaking Pema's heart, she's not going to want the very same power that destroyed lives.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #906 on: February 06, 2015, 08:46:30 PM
(Yeah that's what I figured.

Also what about Non Elemental Master Weapons like Ring Man's, Cut Man, Quickman and Search Man among others, I mean we can say that Hardman and Gutsman are Earth but others aren't as easy to pin point.  Or the many Electric Masters since Lightning is a combination of Wind and Fire?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #907 on: February 06, 2015, 09:06:44 PM
((I always counted lightning in the wind element category.))

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #908 on: February 06, 2015, 11:07:18 PM
((Even if the whole thing happens offscreen, whatever.  Just grab that thing.  Prof be busy.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #909 on: February 06, 2015, 11:17:29 PM
(Let's wait to see what Fxeni wants to do when he's online, then we can move on, I don't have too much to do.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #910 on: February 07, 2015, 02:18:38 AM
(I guess Fxeni can take it, since of the two he uses magic to attack directly rather than do it through imbuing weapons. I'm all for saying it just happened though, because it wouldn't make much sense to leave it floating there for 2 days straight.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #911 on: February 07, 2015, 02:20:15 AM
(Yeah I'm find with that, maybe Sakura can get Crash Bomb or the equivalent.  Still need to decide if I should have Farah go to the Forest or somewhere else though.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #912 on: February 07, 2015, 02:52:18 AM
(So, we're just waiting on the Weapon Get, now?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #913 on: February 07, 2015, 02:55:02 AM
(Actually skipping that, but I need help deciding where Farah should go.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #914 on: February 07, 2015, 03:14:35 AM
(I thought we were waiting for him to make a post detailing that he obtained it days ago or whatever, so we'd have it officially established.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #915 on: February 07, 2015, 04:46:07 AM
(Yeah that's what I figured.

Also what about Non Elemental Master Weapons like Ring Man's, Cut Man, Quickman and Search Man among others, I mean we can say that Hardman and Gutsman are Earth but others aren't as easy to pin point.  Or the many Electric Masters since Lightning is a combination of Wind and Fire?)
(You don't have to worry about that, I'll have something up by the time they are introduced.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #916 on: February 07, 2015, 04:53:10 AM
Fxeni was preparing the Cheval to go. It had taken some collateral damage from the attack on Iron Gate, so he had spent the last two days working away on it to get it back in shape. This was made harder by the influence of the Rune left behind by the assailant; once it was acquired the new knowledge of the spell forced itself into his mind a bit harder than he had anticipated, dulling his thought process a bit for the first day.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #917 on: February 07, 2015, 05:00:26 AM
Sakura peaked out to see Fxeni packing his Cheval up to go and decided to approach him.

"So you finished repairing the damage?" Sakura asked him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #918 on: February 07, 2015, 05:10:53 AM
Fxeni was preparing the Cheval to go. It had taken some collateral damage from the attack on Iron Gate, so he had spent the last two days working away on it to get it back in shape. This was made harder by the influence of the Rune left behind by the assailant; once it was acquired the new knowledge of the spell forced itself into his mind a bit harder than he had anticipated, dulling his thought process a bit for the first day.
(The prospects of magical takeover... SUCH PROSPECTS)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #919 on: February 07, 2015, 05:19:35 AM
(I'm all about opening up story prospects 8D)

"Yeah. I figured I'd start packing up so we can leave sooner than later. The atmosphere around here is less pleasant as each day passes by," Fxeni says as he looks over at Sakura. "Are you ready to leave?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #920 on: February 07, 2015, 05:22:36 AM
There was a thump, some rummaging, and finally the Professor stumbled out of his room with two bags and an armful of scrolls.  "I, I, I w-will be ready to leave here..."

He lost his grip on a few of the scrolls and ended up just dropping the entire armload.  Getting down on his hands and knees, he opened his bags and attempted to put the scrolls and books inside in some recognizable order. "Oh, oh, oh dear m-me..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #921 on: February 07, 2015, 05:23:51 AM
(I'm all about opening up story prospects 8D)

"Yeah. I figured I'd start packing up so we can leave sooner than later. The atmosphere around here is less pleasant as each day passes by," Fxeni says as he looks over at Sakura. "Are you ready to leave?"
"Yeah I'm ready and so is Daddy, but he was wondering if you knew of another city that was close to the forest around here.  He wants to see if Farah can go there to find a place to live." Sakura asked him "If not she said she wouldn't mind house sitting our Cabin in the forest."

There was a thump, some rummaging, and finally the Professor stumbled out of his room with two bags and an armful of scrolls.  "I, I, I w-will be ready to leave here..."

He lost his grip on a few of the scrolls and ended up just dropping the entire armload.  Getting down on his hands and knees, he opened his bags and attempted to put the scrolls and books inside in some recognizable order. "Oh, oh, oh dear m-me..."
"Oh dear do you need help Mr. Professor?" Sakura asked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #922 on: February 07, 2015, 05:33:12 AM
"Oh, no, no, no, I can m-manage, thank you," finally getting the items in the bags, the short monk closed them and stood.

"You see, you see, you see, I can't bring all of my things.  I had to, I had to select the m-most pertinent items.  Brought my notes, my maps, my telescope, as much as my research, my work as I can carry."

He looked sadly at the room.  "Years of study, years of work... I have to leave it behind..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: February 07, 2015, 05:36:16 AM
"I'm so sorry to hear about that." Sakura looked down "I was really interested in what you were researching.  I really want to learn about stuff like that."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #924 on: February 07, 2015, 05:37:24 AM
"There's a town south of here that was welcoming the last time I was in the area... Oakcliffe, I believe," Fxeni said as he looked up in thought.