The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230146

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #825 on: February 05, 2015, 05:56:34 AM
Aya coughs a little at the liquid but it does have an oddly rejuvenating effect on her despite it's bitter taste. "Th-thank you." she says her voice a little weak still but certainly better than when they found her.

((She's likely okay to question about the attack now if anyone wants.))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: February 05, 2015, 05:57:57 AM
"... Wind magic? That heals? Huh... learn something new all the time," Fxeni says, feeling his wounds healing gradually. He looked over at Aya as the Prof did his work.

"Are you alright Aya? You look like you've had it rough," Fxeni said as he sat down on the ground next to her, wincing from the pain of the wounds that were not quite fully healed.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #827 on: February 05, 2015, 06:05:21 AM
"T-That ninja from the forest attacked me, he's been trailing us this whole time. He-he thinks I'm the "key" to something, or rather his master seems to think so. Alberto-Alberto the Wily he said. I think that man is related to the pirate who stole the Omni-Gem."

Aya glanced down at her arm, she began to wonder how much Shadow Master and this Alberto really knew about her.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #828 on: February 05, 2015, 06:10:52 AM
"Related to White Beard? That's not good. I'm guessing this Alberto is the one that sent all these mechanoids our way. Not looking forward to dealing with more of that." Fxeni said as he moved his hand with the broken gauntlet around. He thought about what Aya said for a moment, then looked over at the professor.

"Prof, any idea what they might mean about Aya here being a Key?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: February 05, 2015, 06:15:51 AM
"Ninja?" Farah said "And he's been trailing you?  What the hell has Calien got himself into this time?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #830 on: February 05, 2015, 06:17:54 AM
"Related to White Beard? That's not good. I'm guessing this Alberto is the one that sent all these mechanoids our way. Not looking forward to dealing with more of that." Fxeni said as he moved his hand with the broken gauntlet around. He thought about what Aya said for a moment, then looked over at the professor.

"Prof, any idea what they might mean about Aya here being a Key?"

The Professor was too busy putting his things away and he didn't readily hear Fxeni, or even the discussion at large.  He shook his head. "No, I'm, I'm I'm afraid not..."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #831 on: February 05, 2015, 06:19:48 AM
Aya cringes as she sits up slowly tired of laying the dirt. "Ugn--what about Iron Gate?" she inquired.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #832 on: February 05, 2015, 06:22:22 AM
"Some of it got bombed, as far as I know... I was caught in one of the blasts. Maybe the other two have more info, I was busy dealing with mechanoids on my way here," Fxeni said as he looked back and forth between the Prof and Farah.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #833 on: February 05, 2015, 06:22:59 AM
"The city has mostly been destroyed, Calien's daughter and that little girl are putting out the fires while Calien himself is probably still trying find people that need to be healed." Farah sighed "What a mess, that Alberto causes way more destruction than some ancient Evil that comes who knows when."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #834 on: February 05, 2015, 06:27:26 AM
"If-If I never came here this would have not happened, maybe I should travel alone--if you all stay close to me White Beard's people may hurt you too." She runs her hand through her hair looking visibly horrified with recent events.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #835 on: February 05, 2015, 06:29:21 AM
"Bah, I've been through worse... besides, without some help you might not have made it much further," Fxeni said as he pointed at her cast. "Besides, as I've said before, I have some bones to pick with him."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: February 05, 2015, 06:32:41 AM
"I don't know what your relationship with Calien is, but I know he wouldn't accept that.  His sense of Justice wouldn't allow it, it's the way his people are to be honest.  They're warriors and protectors by blood and trade, he'd rather die than to allow someone like you to come to harm if he could prevent it." Farah stated.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #837 on: February 05, 2015, 06:35:56 AM
Aya sighs "Injuries or not I must continue my journey, over the jagged peaks to skull cove then I-we can all end this so no one else gets hurt for my mistakes!"

(Travel over the Jagged Peaks is quite dangerous, we'd need a guide at the very least. It would be a breeding ground for monsters at the best of times, and the paths are not used very often anymore. People only go to the mine at it's base mostly.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #838 on: February 05, 2015, 06:37:52 AM
(A guide huh, should I use one of Farah's other sisters or does someone else have an idea?)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #839 on: February 05, 2015, 06:40:13 AM
(Fxeni knows people in the area for... reasons. Worst comes to worse I can whip someone up when we get closer to the area.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #840 on: February 05, 2015, 06:41:09 AM
"The, the, the Jagged Peaks?" The Professor spoke up. "I, I, I m-may have some... maps back, back at the inn..."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #841 on: February 05, 2015, 06:43:49 AM
((Lets try to limit adding more NPCs for the moment, since we have a few; although one is a staff/broom. Plus we need to get he professor on board formally and this seems to be a good way to go about it.))

Aya looks to the professor. "Would you like to join us, since your home was--" she looks down feeling a little responsible for that.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #842 on: February 05, 2015, 06:52:31 AM
((Just going to suggest something, Aya won't be ready to travel for at least a day; this might be a good point to get any outstanding business in whats left of Iron Gate done before we move on. Sakura's story stuff for example, or the Professor gathering his stuff ect. Once everyone has a chance to do some stuff we'll move on to the Jagged Peaks. That sound like a plan?))

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #843 on: February 05, 2015, 07:00:41 AM
((That sounds like a plan, since Peam is still in the town.))

The Professor looked sadly at the town and the smoke still rising from its ruins. "I, I, I would suppose so... since I haven't a home anymore..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #844 on: February 05, 2015, 07:10:33 AM
(I'm fine with that.)

"I think I may need to find a new home too....quite a few people freaked out about my ears....and the glowing......and apparently my Wind magic is much different than yours." Farah sighed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #845 on: February 05, 2015, 07:59:03 AM
("IT'S ALBERTUS!!"  - I think I'll make this a running gag. XD

And yea, go ahead with your plans, I'm officially done for the moment. Since the Jagged Pass has its own perils, best for me to regroup myself back at Skull Cove.

Plus, since Fxeni said it, I need to think up of more ways to torture you all! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #846 on: February 05, 2015, 08:02:15 AM
((Alberto will be added to the list of nicknames the Prof will use.  That list also includes Alberta and Elmer.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #847 on: February 05, 2015, 08:05:03 AM
(One of Sakura's nick names better be Chanukah, and I don't mean Hanukah.  I mean Cha-Noo-Kaa.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #848 on: February 05, 2015, 11:59:02 AM
(3 pages... now where do I even begin? Far too much has happened, before I can even type out my battles. I'm going to move on to post-battle. Later, I might draw up the battle, as a bad experience on Toshi's behalf.)

Regrouping with Aya and the others, Grifter, and Riyalie arrived with Toshi. Both keeping Toshi on her feet, who was held up by her familiars; she seemed to be in worse shape than her two familiars. Her eyes were barely open, as if she was in a trance.

Riyalie - "Is there a medic, here?!" she desperately called out to the others, "Toshi's not feeling too good. Please just save her?" the Persian lady was beginning to break out in tears.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #849 on: February 05, 2015, 07:23:16 PM
"I'll do what I can, but I might need the Prof's help too, she looks like she's in bad shape." Farah nodded as she casted her White Wind spell on Toshi.