Blue Valkyrie · 229988

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #775 on: February 05, 2015, 01:08:28 AM
((You'd think they'd be used to that by now, what with the Prof being essentially a "demon" in a "house of god."))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #776 on: February 05, 2015, 01:10:47 AM
(I know right, I think it's the fact that a 'demon' saved his life or something.  Not to mention a 'demon' that's way stronger physically and much more intimidating than the Prof.  Calien is kind of buff despite being kind of lean.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #777 on: February 05, 2015, 01:25:12 AM
Shadow Master did not notice Aya's last-ditch attack, until he felt a sharp pain on his chest. He screamed in pain as he dropped to one knee. Looking up, he saw Aya, barely holding it herself, still moving through sheer willpower.

"To think... That I... Could suffer... Such humiliation... You truly are... The Key..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #778 on: February 05, 2015, 03:31:31 AM
Aya holds the blade just short of Shadow Master's neck. "Talk--tell me who your master is and what he knows about me, what is the key nonsense!?" Her arm trembles lightly, and she wonders how she's still standing let alone holding her weapons till.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #779 on: February 05, 2015, 03:45:57 AM
"Hehe... You think that... Just because you managed to damage me... I'll tell you everything? Hehe... Fine... I'll tell you this much... My Master... Is the great Albertus the Wiley... As for your origins... As well as this Key business... You just have it find it out yourself... If you can survive until then!"

Shadow Master started to grasp his face with his right hand, and laughed.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #780 on: February 05, 2015, 03:50:00 AM
The urge to finish this nut case off was rather high but she suppressed it for the moment, if he was telling the truth her friends were in danger right now. "Get out out of my sight, if I ever see you again I won't show any mercy." she pulls back the blade and turns slowly limping toward Iron Gate.

(I wonder if that was a smart idea in hindsight.  8D ))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #781 on: February 05, 2015, 03:52:42 AM
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I might be able to help with that too.  I may not be a mage but I had to learn spells to be able to enchant my sword with the element so I can cast spells even if they aren't nearly as strong as yours.  That should be enough to put out a few fires." Sakura nodded.

"Mm-hm, let's work together!" Pema nodded, the two of them making their way into town.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #782 on: February 05, 2015, 04:02:15 AM
Seeing Aya limping away, Shadow Master's laugh turned slightly deranged. He then went slightly limp... As if sensing something from Iron Gate.

"Hahaha... It seems that my brother has fallen... Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA!! IMPRESSIVE!! IF YOU TRULY WANT TO KNOW, YOU DO BEST TO SURVIVE... WE SHALL MEET AGAIN AT SKULL COVE CITADEL!!

Shadow Master then threw one last Shadow Blade at Aya's back, before disappearing.

(Ok, after Blue updates again... Fxeni, TENK, you two can finish up your battles.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #783 on: February 05, 2015, 04:11:19 AM
Aya's eyes widen as she feels a sharp pain in her back, the star luckily doesn't embed it's self in too far but it had caught her completely off guard, perhaps naively assuming her foe would simply run rather than capitalize on her mercy. Her blade vanishes in a ball of light and she roughly falls to her knees, struggling she reaches back with her remaining good arm and pulls the throwing star away before she finally collapses forward too exhausted to move anymore.

((Alberto will be angry he failed his mission AND lost one of his brothers though.  8D ))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #784 on: February 05, 2015, 04:16:04 AM
(Ego problems. And I doubt Shadow will openly return to Skull Cove Citadel. 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #785 on: February 05, 2015, 04:22:02 AM
((Who will he send next? XD))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #786 on: February 05, 2015, 04:34:06 AM
(*shrug* Maybe Ring Master. 8D)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #787 on: February 05, 2015, 04:40:52 AM
"Grant mine enemies a final rest. Flame Blast!"

Fire erupted in the middle of a group of the umbrellas, setting them aflame. A few of them dropped into a group of the sack bombs below them, setting off their fuses prematurely. Fxeni took a deep breath as he gathered his focus on the remaining enemies who were distracted by their friends exploding. He ran forward to attack them, however they quickly regained their composure and began firing.

Fxeni grunts as an energy bolt grazes the side of his body. He does his best to ignore the burning, and continues rushing. Another bolt was about to hit him, but he brought up his barrier at the last second. He didn't hold it up for long, since he was starting to feel a bit drained from all the mana use.

The humanoids riding the frog-like machines began to speak amongst each other, although Fxeni was too far away to tell what they were saying. They nodded to each other, and suddenly a massive barrage of energy bolts headed his way. He dodged and weaved through the bolts to the best of his ability, but is unable to dodge them all. As he starts getting grazed by bolts all over, he sends a sudden burst of air under his feet which sends him up into the air.

The humanoids are confused by this, and lose track of Fxeni. One looks up and figures out what happened, but it was too late for him. Fxeni's spear shattered through the humanoids' mechanical head as he landed on top of the frog-like machine.

Right... interesting magitech... seems simple enough to use, Fxeni says as he grasps at the controls. He begins firing at the other humanoids, taking them out one by one until only two remained. They fired upon Fxeni's hijacked frog until it started to tumble over.

"This ends now!" Fxeni says as he springs himself forward with another gust of wind at his feet. He focuses wind into his spear and lets it loose at one of the humanoids, scattering it into pieces as the wind mana is released upon contact.

He lands right next to the other humanoid. The humanoid is ready for Fxeni, and punches him right in the gut. Fxeni is knocked over to the edge of the frog's cockpit, and the humanoid takes another swing at him. Fxeni ducks, gathers wind into his gauntlet, and thrusts it through the humanoid's chest shattering it and his gauntlet. The humanoid falls over into the controls, breaking them. The frog falls over, sending Fxeni rolling out onto the ground.

He lays there for a moment, gathering up the will to get up. He slowly gets up, looking at the ground. There's stains of red mixing in with the ground. He exhales deeply and walks over to where his spear lay. He pulled it out of whatever remained of the humanoid it was impaled in, and made it disappear.

He looked around to gather his bearings. The area around the fight was filled with flames and wreckage, smoke spilling upwards into the sky. Once he figures out where he was heading, he goes off to find Aya.

(Gonna wait for TENK; I figure we'll both get to Aya around the same time.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #788 on: February 05, 2015, 04:44:03 AM
(Should I send Farah for a Deus ex Machina when you get to Aya since I don't think any of you are capable of healing?  Probably would say the excuse is that she wants to help the people who took shealter outside of town.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #789 on: February 05, 2015, 04:46:15 AM
((Prof can heal and I can contrive a way for him to head out there.))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #790 on: February 05, 2015, 04:46:33 AM
(I dunno; I assumed we could drag her back. Don't think Fxeni would be able to do it alone in his current state, but with Toshi it may be doable.

Your way could work too though.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #791 on: February 05, 2015, 04:50:58 AM
((Prof can heal and I can contrive a way for him to head out there.))
(He'd probably stay with Sakura since Calien told her to take care of him too, plus Farah can teleport, literally.)

(I dunno; I assumed we could drag her back. Don't think Fxeni would be able to do it alone in his current state, but with Toshi it may be doable.

Your way could work too though.)
(Okay I'll do that when you find Aya.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #792 on: February 05, 2015, 04:53:39 AM
((I can very easily get him out to Aya.  He's actually the closest, as the monastery and the inn are some of the first buildings in the town.  And after the Friar's reaction to Calien, and thus everyone else, I doubt the townsfolk will let the Prof help.  Thus, he can be sent out without a problem.  That and he's a cleric.  His job is to be a heal stick.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #793 on: February 05, 2015, 04:55:59 AM
(But....I want to use Farah more before she disappers from the story for who knows how long.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #794 on: February 05, 2015, 05:00:55 AM
((The thing is, at this point, the Prof is rather extraneous to the party.  Everyone else can fulfill his role.  The only thing he can really bring to the table is healing.  He's not a fighter; he's a support character.))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #795 on: February 05, 2015, 05:02:19 AM
(... Why not just have both go? At least two people will need to be healed, perhaps three.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #796 on: February 05, 2015, 05:04:35 AM
((Why not just send the Prof the help aya and have Farah remain to help the civilians? The group doesn't all need to go help Aya anyway.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #797 on: February 05, 2015, 05:05:14 AM
(... Why not just have both go? At least two people will need to be healed, perhaps three.)
(I guess so, I was just saying the Prof has plenty of oppotunities to do what he does because he's going to be coming with the party, Farah doesn't because she's going to be going to a different place.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #798 on: February 05, 2015, 05:07:28 AM
(Note to self: There will be no Flame Master.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #799 on: February 05, 2015, 05:08:05 AM
(.....What?)