Blue Valkyrie · 230069

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #700 on: February 04, 2015, 05:34:29 AM
"I am Napalm Master. Objective... Chaos and Carnage."

Napalm Master took a sort of half-squat stance, and the objects on his shoulders flew out at great speed, all aimed at Aya.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #701 on: February 04, 2015, 05:35:52 AM
It took a while, but the Professor finally came to his senses enough to fully grasp what was going on.  Immediately, he assessed the situation and headed upstairs as fast as he could manage, half-limping half-hopping.  Disappearing into his room, he rummaged around and emerged a few moments later with his bag.

After coming downstairs and leaving the inn, he hobbled out toward the destroyed monastery, digging through his bag as he ran.

"I help!  I help!"  Running toward Aya and Napalm Master, he produced two rounded fist-sized bottles.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #702 on: February 04, 2015, 05:43:02 AM
Aya shifted her feet to a wider stance and hoisted the blade upward resting it on her shoulder.
As she prepared to jump away from the projectiles she noticed the professor enter the battle "G-Get back this thing is dangerous!" Unwilling to allow her new friend to come to harm she shifts her weapon into it's gauntlet form and summons the barrier spell around the professor, this while keeping him safe from the explosion leaves her rather vulnerable.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #703 on: February 04, 2015, 05:50:07 AM
While Blue put up her barrier Sakura attacked using Electrified Kunais thrown at a distance.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #704 on: February 04, 2015, 05:50:57 AM
((By vulnerable I mean she's about to get directly hit by the projectiles!  8D))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #705 on: February 04, 2015, 05:51:38 AM
(And now...)

Seeing Aya distracted, Napalm Master rushed in towards her, and fired the object above his eyes at point blank. The resulting explosion threw Napalm Master back, and caused Aya to be blown out of town. Recovering, Napalm Master set his eye on the hunched newcomer.

"You interfered. You will die in a blaze of glory."

Napalm Master raised his arms again, and fired the objects... Slowly raining down on the Professor...

(Ok, the rest of you are engaged Napalm Master now, with Aya totally out of the picture. Literally.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #706 on: February 04, 2015, 05:53:33 AM
(Darnit, ninja'd. Let's just say Sakura intercepted the initial projectiles, but was too late to prevent the point blank attack.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #707 on: February 04, 2015, 05:55:11 AM
The Professor stumbled to a halt and flung the two vials at Napalm Master.  The vials contained an explosive compound, and he hoped that they'd at least scratch the strange beast.  He blew up his own lab more than once while making and testing it, so he knew from experience that they had some force.

It was only after he threw the vials that he looked up and saw the missiles raining down.  Turning, he scrambled to get out of the way and only managed just throwing himself flat on the ground with his hands over his head.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #708 on: February 04, 2015, 05:56:38 AM
"Dammit!" Sakura cried as she aimed her Electric Kunai right at Napalm Man.

(I have no idea what Calien should do battle wise.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #709 on: February 04, 2015, 06:00:22 AM
((Yep! Weeeee!!))

Aya crashed into the ground hard, had she been a human she'd be a splatter on the ground if the explosion hadn't killed her first; luckily she was made from sterner stuff. Creating a sizable mark in the ground she came to a rolling stop. Laying their seemingly out, her right index finger twitched as she slowly began to pick her self up before falling to one knee; grasping her left arm she wondered if it had been broken in the impact. "Ngh!" she yelped as her attempt to move it caused a sharp pain.

In the distance she could see Iron Gate, the rising plumes of smoke and hear the faint sounds of explosions. "I-I have to get back." She attempts to stand again but once more falls back to one knee.

((out of the battle but might as well post the after math unless Wily has another way of doing what comes next?))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #710 on: February 04, 2015, 07:16:17 AM
Pema grabbed her staff, "Come on, Salem!" she cried, running towards Sakura and the Professor to provide assistance with Napalm Master.

She turned to Sakura, "What's the plan, Ms. Sakura? I don't have to hide again, do I? I can seriously help out!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #711 on: February 04, 2015, 07:18:09 AM
"Well not hide but definetely keep your distence." Sakura told "Maybe an Ice would be the best bet."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #712 on: February 04, 2015, 07:32:25 AM
((Yep! Weeeee!!))

Aya crashed into the ground hard, had she been a human she'd be a splatter on the ground if the explosion hadn't killed her first; luckily she was made from sterner stuff. Creating a sizable mark in the ground she came to a rolling stop. Laying their seemingly out, her right index finger twitched as she slowly began to pick her self up before falling to one knee; grasping her left arm she wondered if it had been broken in the impact. "Ngh!" she yelped as her attempt to move it caused a sharp pain.

In the distance she could see Iron Gate, the rising plumes of smoke and hear the faint sounds of explosions. "I-I have to get back." She attempts to stand again but once more falls back to one knee.

((out of the battle but might as well post the after math unless Wily has another way of doing what comes next?))
(Nope, this works perfectly.)

"I would not do that if I were you."

A shadowy figure suddenly appeared before Aya.

"We meet again. Or I should say. We finally meet."

"Dammit!" Sakura cried as she aimed her Electric Kunai right at Napalm Man.

(I have no idea what Calien should do battle wise.)
The electric kunai connected with the chemicals from the Professor's flasks, resulting in a large explosion. Napalm Master was blasted back, and flew into the burning ruins of the monastery. He got back to his feet, but there was some damage on his body. Enraged, he jumped out from the debris, and landed behind the growing group. He aimed his arms upward...

"Napalm... BOMBS!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #713 on: February 04, 2015, 07:36:34 AM
Realizing that he wasn't reduced to a smoldering oily stain on the ground, the Professor pulled himself to his feet and looked around.  He wasn't quite sure what to do, as he was never trained to fight.  He created weapons, but he never received proper training.

Digging around in his bag, he produced another flask and hobbled a distance away from the group so as not to interfere with their fighting.  Rearing back, he hurled the flask at Napalm Master.  His throw was too short, however, and the flask hit the ground in front of the behemoth.

After he threw the vial, he dropped to the ground again and covered his head with his arms and hood.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #714 on: February 04, 2015, 07:46:52 AM
"Well not hide but definetely keep your distence." Sakura told "Maybe an Ice would be the best bet."

Pema perked up, "Okay, I won't let you down!"

She lightly bopped the tip of the staff against her forehead, closing her eyes, "Let's see, what's a good Ice spell I could use...? Ice spell, Ice spell, Ice spell..." She murmered incessantly to herself.

"You practiced your magic, didn't you? Come on, if you want to be the best Runemaster possible, you need to think quick on your feet. In a flash. Remember your training," Salem spoke.

"R-Right, right!" Pema nodded, the gems on the staff resonating brightly. Staying a safe enough distance from Napalm Master, she made a circular motion with Salem, causing six orbs of light to materialize around her.

Taking a deep breath, Pema snapped her fingers, the orbs of light suddenly crystallizing into large floating ice shards.

Lastly, she jammed the bottom of the staff into the ground with great force, "GO!"

The deadly ice shards soared through the air, aiming for Napalm Master.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #715 on: February 04, 2015, 07:54:28 AM
(No one's defending against the rain of Napalm Bombs? 8D)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #716 on: February 04, 2015, 07:56:35 AM
((Prof can't.  He's just going to dive to the ground again. *Goes to add that.*))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #717 on: February 04, 2015, 07:57:00 AM
(Probably doging them, Sakura doesn't have a sheild and Calien is waiting for a cool down so he can tgrow Prof's vial.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #718 on: February 04, 2015, 07:58:32 AM
((Wait, Calien got into the Prof's bag?  He has a limited inventory and had kept the bombs in another room.  They weren't in the main room he took them to.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #719 on: February 04, 2015, 08:00:51 AM
(No one's defending against the rain of Napalm Bombs? 8D)

(I already made the post before you posted that, but I was late with it. So... I guess we dodged it? I dunno, honestly...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #720 on: February 04, 2015, 08:01:41 AM
(Oh I thought he dropped one on the battle field, my bad.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #721 on: February 04, 2015, 08:08:22 AM
(Oh well. More civilian casualties then!)

The flaskbang (Yes, I naming it that) exploded at Napalm Master's feet, causing him to stumble back, and affect the trajectory of his Napalm Bombs. The attack missed the group... And instead bombarded some of the still fleeing townsfolk. Buildings were not spared either.

As Napalm Master regained his footing, he felt something cold crashing into his body, dealing some piercing damage. The attack was more effective than he initially thought, and he fell to one knee for support.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #722 on: February 04, 2015, 08:12:23 AM
"Okay that seems to be working." Sakura said as she overode the Electricity with Ice "Now let's try this, ICE FANG!"

Sakura created a incoming Ice Slash heading towards Napalm Master while Calien took the opportunity to jump in the air and land on him with his axe.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #723 on: February 04, 2015, 08:18:19 AM
"Ice?  Ice?" The Professor lifted his head and looked at the others.  Getting to a seated position, he started digging through his bag. "Ice, you say?  Ice?"

Eventually, he produced a goldstone canister and tossed it to Sakura. "Open it and throw it!  Don't, don't t-touch the gel inside!  It will, it will, it will burn!  Freeze and burn!  Freeze burn!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #724 on: February 04, 2015, 08:20:36 AM
Making sure her Dad was out of the way Sakura opened it and chucked the concoction at Napalm Master as well.