The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230291

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: January 15, 2015, 03:00:32 AM
((I nearly forgot my own birthday too  8D))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: January 15, 2015, 03:01:23 AM
(Indeed, but seriously I still think we should get a chicken.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: January 15, 2015, 03:01:49 AM
Albertus notices out of the corner of his eye that the Dark Star was approaching, it would be docked within the hour and unloading it's precious cargo. Glancing down he notices two figures already at the dock two individuals who had come forward with the information regarding the prize and information on the floating city and it's guardian.

One a man wore a rather off putting white mask with red lines painted down the cheeks like tears, the other a woman wore a similar mask with blue lines, unlike the man she wore more elaborate dresses while the other worse a simple ragged cloak.
Albertus continued to stare at the 2 masked ones. He never really trusted anyone in his life, but these 2 were of a whole different level. He just could not read what they were up to. However, the 2 had been very cooperative about information regarding the Omni-Gem, and they seemed to be just onlookers. For now. Albertus sighed, as he made his way out, to the docks.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: January 15, 2015, 03:20:11 AM
White Beard stepped from the airship's cargo ramp as the flying smiley copters carefully moved the Omni-Gem toward the ground where a special mobile cart awaited. The Masked man was dressed in a ragged cloak and hood with a ivory mask showing only two eye holes and two red tear like lines down the side.

Mask Master - "Well sister it appears our faith was not misplaced."

The Masked woman with a similar mask of her own but wearing a dignified and elaborate skirt giggled with an unnerving tone to her voice.

Doll Master -"I suppose so...still working with pirates how---"

The masked man however shushed his sister before she could finish as White Beard came into earshot.

White Beard - "As promised, I brought the Omni-Gem; now it's your turn to keep your end of our bargain." White Beard puffed on his pipe not likely trusting the two anymore than his right hand.

Mask Master - "Yes yes, infinite elemental energy will be yours, however we still need to find the three keys to unlock this relic before any of that."

Doll Master - "Luckily We know the location of two at the moment the third--"

Mask Master - "Well the third we have an idea who might know--pray tell did you encounter a guardian at the city?"

White Beard frowns "Yes, she was quite the Nuisance! However she fell from the city and won't be an issue now!" White Beard gloats a little, making another puff at his pipe.

Doll Master - "With all the subtly of a rampaging Behemoth--brother we needed that guardian alive!"

Mask Master - "Calm yourself sister--I'm sure our little guardian would not be so easily destroyed--that being said captain you'll need to find her quickly my sister does so hate to be disappointed and she's been looking forward to finding the three keys oh so much."

White Beard feels a shiver up his spine, something about the tone of his voice. "I'll have my men keep an eye out for the lass, till then you spoke of three keys?"

Doll Master - "Yes, we'll point their locations off on the map; we'll need that "ship" of yours--"

The three make their way off toward the citadel along with the Omni-Gem continuing the discussion.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: January 15, 2015, 03:29:40 AM
Albertus soon met up with his "master", and the 2 masked ones. As he was about to bow, his gaze caught onto the Omni-Gem that was behind them. His eyes widened, his mouth wide open... It was a sight unlike anything in life... Such beauty was beyond words!

"Master... It would seem you were successful with ze recovery..."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: January 15, 2015, 03:47:18 AM
"Arr-wasn't any problem at all, that damn city was empty save for some annoying little blue girl." White Beard puffed on his pipe.

"A girl that we need remember!" Doll Master responded her voice becoming annoyed.

"Yes yes, Albertus I want you to look into this matter; the navigator will fill you in on the specifics." White Beard rolls his eyes as the Omni-Gem and the masked siblings head off to oversee it's storage. Once out of earshot he leans forward whispering in Albertus' ear.

"Our "business partners" claims we need three keys to make this crystal do anything, they know the location of two; the third is apparently either in that girl's possession or she at least knows where it is located. We play along for now but when you capture her do not inform them, instead once we have all three keys and they reveal how to use the damn thing we'll simply have them walk the plank." White beard pulls back and nods for his right hand to get to work.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: January 15, 2015, 04:21:57 AM
"Brilliant! Just like ze Master always has been..."

Albertus bowed as he followed behind the masked ones. The thing was... Albertus already knew about the 3 keys needed, hence why he had one of his creations at a certain forest. It seemed as though the information provided by the masked ones are true...

Finally catching up with the masked ones, and out of earshot range of White Beard...

"So... Is ze girl really holding ze final key?"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: January 15, 2015, 04:42:06 AM
Doll master glanced at her brother for a moment before he nods slightly.

Mask Master - "Yes, if not on her person theres reason to believe she'll know it's location at least; that "doll" is older than you know and I believe we'll need her to unlock the Omni-Gem's secrets."

Doll Master - "I had hopped that oaf would have captured her along side of it but now his incompetence has cost us valuable time and resources!" She growls.

Mask Master - "Calm yourself sister, Albertus was merely inquiring; it's his mission after all and he hardly deserves any of your ire. Now sir when you complete your task we'll be very great full if you could inform us, we always pay our debts my sister and I."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: January 15, 2015, 04:59:27 AM
"I like the sound of ze payment..."

Albertus bowed, and separated from the two. Rubbing his palms underneath his cloak, the time was indeed coming... The time of HIS rule.

The hidden figure in the forest cover noted the next destination the group was heading, and how they are traveling. He placed his right index finger on a 4-pointed star on his forehead, and began to focus on his next set of actions...

(It should be obvious that's Shadow Man... I mean Shadow Master. :P)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: January 15, 2015, 05:07:42 AM
((haha, now the question is what do Doll and Mask Master truly want? Dun dun duuun  8D))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: January 15, 2015, 05:12:08 AM
(Okay I got a few ideas regarding the chicken and how to get it, but I think Calien should not be present when we get the chicken.  For reasons.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: January 15, 2015, 05:19:22 AM
((Chicken or Cucu? It's important we know the difference or we could be swarmed!  XD))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: January 15, 2015, 05:20:57 AM
((haha, now the question is what do Doll and Mask Master truly want? Dun dun duuun  8D))
(Not like my characters have not been back stabbed before. XD)

(Okay I got a few ideas regarding the chicken and how to get it, but I think Calien should not be present when we get the chicken.  For reasons.)

(DEATH BY ANGRY CHICKENS *catapults some in*)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: January 15, 2015, 05:23:27 AM
(*Chickens turn back on Wily and attack him*

Chicken Leader: We will fight for our independence!  VIVA LA CHICKEN REVOLUTION!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: January 15, 2015, 05:28:53 AM
(GAH! NOT THE FEATHERS OF FURY)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: January 15, 2015, 05:32:38 AM
((I personally welcome our new cucu overlords. =P))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: January 15, 2015, 05:38:46 AM
(They are proud but fair warrior race but beware their rightous fury if they are wronged.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: January 15, 2015, 05:40:15 AM
(Are they led by that gold cucu from Hyrule Warriors?  XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: January 15, 2015, 05:44:01 AM
(Nah a giant Cucco in A Link Between Worlds, like a Fat Chocobo that the Dwarves worship as a god in FF4.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: January 15, 2015, 05:47:57 AM
((I think Arcadia has bigger problems that evil sky pirates, masked mages and the chaos. Our true foe is an enemy most fowl.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: January 15, 2015, 05:49:03 AM
(Again only you harm them, otherwise they shall be great allies.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: January 15, 2015, 05:52:28 AM
((Oh by the way descriptions of Mask and Doll Master are up on the RP supplement topic for anyone who's interested in the horrible things they can do to our heroes! I tried to make their powers a little more unique than say just tossing elemental attacks around like the Star Generals in the Prime universe.))

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: January 16, 2015, 10:36:33 PM
Aya slipped out of the cabin as the others talked about the required supplies. Taking a deep breath of fresh forest air she realized why Sakura and her father must have decided to live here, before she could ponder any further an odd feeling of dread sank in her stomache; Aya couldn't quite explain it but it felt like danger to her.

"What is going on?" She summons her blade glancing around as all the forest wild life become eerily quiet.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: January 17, 2015, 12:00:03 AM
(So wait are we really confronting Shadow Master?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: January 17, 2015, 12:23:56 AM
(No something else, anyone with magic sensing ability can pick up on it too.)