The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 229583

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: January 13, 2015, 04:51:48 PM
Toshi - "You see, I've been having trouble lately avoiding men who only admires me for my sexual appeal. Some of them even had the nerve to call me a Lutecian, yet I have no clue what a Lutecian looks like." crossing her arms, while looking closely at her skimpy costume before continuing,  "I know I expose a lot to the eyes, but this is a traditional kunoichi outfit that kinda grew on me." she flexes her body a little, "Besides I never felt the amount of comfort it gives me, when I move around like this, compared to a more full body piece of clothing."

(If you remember Roomi from Galaxy Fight, then you may have a brief idea why Toshi resembles a Lutecian.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: January 13, 2015, 07:17:26 PM
(I almost want to make a comment about Sakura and Calien's thoughts on Toshi's outfit, but I feel like it would give away something more spoilery.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: January 14, 2015, 06:31:20 AM
"I honestly never gave your appearance much thought, you are the first people I've spoken to in who knows how long; I guess I don't have much of a frame of reference to what ever people think."

Aya shrugs.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: January 14, 2015, 06:34:43 AM
"It's the kind of outfit that would attract the wrong type of attention." Calien said as he started to skin the deer "Admittedly your outfit might too, but compared to her's it's modest."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: January 14, 2015, 06:53:11 AM
((Her outfit is basically the fire form outfit in a blue scheme. So bare mid-drift and that top. Not too modest I guess XD))

"I didn't realize mine was bad for that, maybe I'll change it if will cause problems." Shrugging off the issue for the moment she glances around to get everyone's attention.

"Well I suppose it's time to explain what happened, guess I'll start from the beginning. I no longer remember anything from before I awoke but--yes I did awake in a flying city high above the clouds, a pirate with small machines and a flying ship stole a crystal from the temple at the center of the city; I felt compelled to give chase and reclaim it.

But during the battle I was knocked from the city and fell to this forest, the rest you all know, I honestly can't remember much else but I feel like if I don't reclaim this crystal soon something terrible might--no WILL happen." a slight sound of worry does linger in her voice and some frustration over her inability to remember the key details.

((The creation myth in the opening post is pretty common knowledge among anyone with an interest in history. Specifics however will differ depending on who tells the story, so members of the group may need to inform Aya of things. Also Captain White Beard is notorious to anyone who either travels by land or sea as one of the most dangerous sky pirates in Arcadia, he makes his base in the captured port city now known as "Skull Cove."))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: January 14, 2015, 06:59:03 AM
(We really need Fxeni here, his character would probably know about White Beard.  Calien can probably provide some background on the city and Omni Gem.  Let me re read it a few times to make sure I get everything.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: January 14, 2015, 07:01:34 AM
((Yeah I'll wait for the whole party to give their input before I push the plot onwards, just getting the explanation out of the way for the moment.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: January 14, 2015, 07:08:53 AM
(Another thing is I'm trying figure out how Sakura reacts to the creation myth without spoiling things in Wilypocaylse so fast, because since Calien is alive she would actually have a reaction to it unlike if he was not.  Kind of another reason I kind of want to delay the Space Battle other than waiting to see if Mirby's living situation improves.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: January 14, 2015, 07:10:42 AM
(Another thing is I'm trying figure out how Sakura reacts to the creation myth without spoiling things in Wilypocaylse so fast, because since Calien is alive she would actually have a reaction to it unlike if he was not.  Kind of another reason I kind of want to delay the Space Battle other than waiting to see if Mirby's living situation improves.)

((She could choose to keep her personal stuff as just that till a more opportune time popes up for both RPs, she doesn't know these people well and might not trust anyone to reveal her secrets yet.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: January 14, 2015, 07:12:56 AM
(No it's not just that, let's just say that the myth has some coincidences.  But yeah they would keep their stuff secret for a while.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: January 14, 2015, 07:21:30 AM
((If you want I can edit a few things if you PM what parts are causing some unintentional spoilers, I tend to go back on plot details a lot anyway XD))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: January 14, 2015, 07:28:06 AM
(I'll do it tomorrow, I just want to relax for right now.  Maybe I'll think of something before then, either that or just have Sakura raise an eyebrow.  Actually you know what I just might do that.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: January 14, 2015, 10:18:02 AM
(I can't do much about these right now. I may have to think this a little more, when my PC's up and running again. Move along if it takes too long for me to reply.)

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: January 14, 2015, 11:31:09 AM
"Hmm... a pirate? Do you remember what the pirate looked like Aya?" Fxeni inquired.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: January 14, 2015, 03:14:31 PM
"He was a short human with a white bushy beard, had a black coat and hat too; oh and he was really liked yelling a lot."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: January 15, 2015, 12:25:27 AM
"You were fighting White Beard? Glad you made it out fine in that case, he's quite nefarious. I've had to avoid him on several occasions; fighting his crew alone is... less than ideal," Fxeni said, biting his lip lightly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: January 15, 2015, 12:32:14 AM
"Usually when I think of pirates they're either led by a woman or all female, or they're supposedly living and surprsingly friendly skeletons from tales I've heard as a lad." Calien stated. "Though I have heard whisperings of this White Beard, I have never seen him.  Guess the rumors of him being a small nasty fellow were true."

"So these pirates hurt both Aya and Mr. Fxeni." Sakura said looking down "Why would they do something like that?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: January 15, 2015, 12:54:18 AM
"He's quite power-hungry. He's captured a whole city and made it his base of operations, for example," Fxeni said. "Makes me wonder what he wanted from Aya though."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: January 15, 2015, 01:06:29 AM
"Looks like he's more dangerous than I thought, or he grew more dangerous from the stuff I heard about 16 years ago." Calien sighed.

"Didn't Aya say he stole a Cystal thingy from a city floating from the sky?" Sakura pondered.

".....You're not talking about the floating city are you Sakura?" Calien questioned.

"You heard of it?" Sakura asked him.

"Supposedly this place was created by a high goddess known simply as the Queen when it was a realm of chaos." Calien began "Together with the elemental gods and goddesses they created the Omin Gem to bring order to the chaos and left it in the floating city where the world supposably began."

"Where did you hear this from?" Sakura asked while raising an eyebrow for some odd reason.

"From various people, including your mother." Calien answered.

"Mom....." Sakura said as she thought of her mother "Anyway so if this mean old white beard pirate took the gem what's going to happen?  It sounds really important."

(I'm making Sakura here 16 unlike prime universe Sakura who is 19.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: January 15, 2015, 01:19:50 AM
"Well, if it's actually the Omni Gem, then he could probably use it to power whatever he wants... which is worrisome to say the least," Fxeni said, looking up towards the sky.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: January 15, 2015, 01:20:02 AM
"No I don't think I was a target at all, just got in the way I suppose; but what ever the stories about the gem are I know deep down I need to return it to the city or something bad will happen--I don't know how I just feel it in my gut. Fxeni if you know where this pirate is please point me in the right direction."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: January 15, 2015, 01:23:07 AM
"Well, if it's actually the Omni Gem, then he could probably use it to power whatever he wants... which is worrisome to say the least," Fxeni said, looking up towards the sky.
".....Wouldn't it be less trouble and less dangerous to the world if he made his own power source?" Sakura questioned "If what Aya and my Dad infered is true this guy sounds like a colossal moron."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: January 15, 2015, 01:26:19 AM
"He didn't seem that clever when I fought him honestly, but I guess he's smart enough to make all throes weapons and pirate machine things."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: January 15, 2015, 01:27:21 AM
"The Omni Gem is said to have infinite power, so I bet he doesn't really care much for the consequences," Fxeni replied, tapping away at the screen on his gauntlet. He looks over to Aya, a slight worried look on his face. "Chances are he'd head back to Skull Cove, that city that he captured. It certainly won't be safe though, so I'd advise against going alone Aya..."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: January 15, 2015, 01:30:07 AM
"But I have no right to ask any of you to get involved or risk your lives, I mean white beard must think I'm dead after that fall right, I'm sure I can sneak in." Aya nibbles on her right index finger considering all the information.