The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 229585

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
on: December 25, 2014, 07:40:05 PM
((Been feeling like doing re imagining of the Blue Valkyrie story and I've been kinda itching to do some RP so here is something new! ))

Rough Timeline can be found here!
http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=7266.575

It is said with every choice you make another world is created one where you made the choice another where you didn't. Some alternate worlds are so similar you could spend countless lifetimes trying to find differences between them while some are so different they defy logic.

Welcome to the "Mana-Verse" an alternate RPM where magic became the focus of the world and not technology. A world where one's imagination shapes and expands the land constantly, where anything is possible! This is another open world RP where alternate versions of our characters can go on adventures and weave new stories.

The "Mana-Verse" or Arcadia as it's called is the location of the Blue Valkyrie reboot/re-imagination project I'm currently working on, RPM Adventure was kinda a prototype to see if people were interested in a fantasy themed RP, that will still be updated as long as people are interested in continuing, this however is more open; so no DMing just interact and expand your stories as you want. Also a lot of this is elements of the Blue Valkyrie story re imagined, I'll try to avoid spoiling stuff for the main RP story line.

Magic is everything in this world pretty much everyone can use it even if they aren't really trained, there are exceptions of course and normal technology does exist here and there; however most use Magitech. Otherwise reinvent your characters however you want but remember this is meant to be an alternate reality so if you want to explore new ideas with your characters go nuts!

Legends say Arcadia was once an endless void of chaos with no shape or form, then a mysterious woman appeared from another realm and gave it shape with the help of the six elementals.

"The Queen" - Her identity is unknown, but she was said to be the one who created this world and united the elementals to help create Arcadia. She is typically identified by the sigil of a cat in the world's mythology.
Reva- The elemental of Darkness, known as the goddess of darkness
Reya- The elemental of Light, known as the goddess of light
Jin - The elemental of Fire, known as the god of fire
Mina - The elemental of Water, known as the goddess of water
Titan - The elemental of Earth, known as the god of earth
Slyph - The elemental of Wind, known as the goddess of wind

Together they created the Omni-Gem and used it's infinite elemental power to create a balance in the abyss forming the land of Arcadia, using her magic the mysterious woman drew the souls of adventurous people to the fledgling world and granted them the power to shape it with their imagination; for every person's hopes and dreams would expand the land of Arcadia always offering new adventure and experiences. Satisfied, this woman departed perhaps to new worlds to do the same, leaving the elementals to maintain Arcadia in her absence..

As time passed a mighty empire rose under the protection of the elementals; ruling the world from the floating city and building a civilization across Arcadia it seemed like there was nothing the precursors could not do. Yet, without warning the civilization was suddenly and violently cast down and now only questions remain as to what could have destroyed the precursors.

Remnants of their civilization still remain however and are desired due to the advanced nature of their magic and magi technology.

Character Name: Aya (Alternate Blue)
Race: Magic Construct (Human like in appearance)
Hair Style/Colour: Light blue, lower neck length and slightly spiky.
Eye Colour: Light blue, lightly glows.
Build: Slender but athletic.
Outfit: Her outfit resembles that of a genie's, with the classic pants (blue but slightly transparent, and blue top with gold trimming.)
Power: Can summon a magic curved sword, can cast various spells through magic rings acquired in her adventures.

Aya like her main counterpart is a curious and adventurous soul, she jumps into a fight without thinking preferring action rather than careful planning. Her naive and upbeat personality is infectious to others making it easy for her to befriend others. (So not to different from the prime universe Blue)

The floating city, known to all who inhabit the lands of Arcadia as the place where the world began, protected by whirling winds and other magical defenses according to legend. Many have sought to infiltrate the old city in hopes of claiming the omni-gem but none have ever succeeded and fewer have returned, Until now.

The pirate stepped off ramp of his drop ship, puffing from his pipe a wide grin on his face; years of effort and preparing had finally paid off and the ancient city was his to plunder. "Arrr! Alright crew grab anything of value but remember why we are here!" A buccaneer approaches his captain, saluting as the others all scatter in small groups entering the houses and taking anything thats not nailed to the floor. "Yes sir! Alright boys lets get to work!"

White Beard and another group of Buccaneers as well as some of his "Smiling Copter bots" move toward the center temple for White Beard knew deep down the cause of his quest was here. His troops struggled to open the large doors, despite being uninhabited since the dawn of the world the temple was surprisingly well preserved, not even any dust. White Beard grinned as the Omni-Gem appeared before him high above the steps at the center of the room. "Arrr, this is it mateys! We've finally found it! Grab it carefully who knows what the "queen" left here to defend the gem!"

As the smiley copters to latch onto the Omni-Gem as one of the Buccaneers tugs on White Beard's sleeve. "Uhh...captain what about that crystal?" White Beard groans annoyed by the interruption at his moment of triumph. "What are you on about...huh?" White Beard glances upward noticing the other crystal above them. He shrugs and motions for the last copter to grab it. As it's pincers try to get a hold of the crystal it begins to shine in reaction, the copter is quickly sent flying into the near by wall and explodes. "It's a trap!" White Beard yelps covering his eyes and light fills the room.

After a few moments the crystal's glow fades the crystal having vanished and in it's place a young woman in blue floating above the ground for a moment before descending to the ground near White Beard and his pirates. She yawns stretching her arms above her head as if she had just had a good night's sleep. "*Yawns* Common master just five more minutes...huh? Who are you?" Aya frowns when she notices the copters leaving with the Omni-Gem "HEY THAT does not belong to you..you theives!"

Taking a combat stance and raising her hand above her head she summons a curved blade and charges at the Omni-Gem before she finds herself surrounded by the buccaneers all wielding cutlasses or arm cannon flintlock weapons. White Beard grumbles "So you are the guardian the Doctor warned us about? I'm not impressed; you'd think the queen would leave a more capable protector for her precious omni-gem! Alright boys, get rid of her and return to the ship; we have a scheduled to keep!"

White Beard waddles off with the Omni-Gem as Aya is surrounded by the Buccaneers all looking a little nervous perhaps not sure how strong this woman is. "Oh common! If I don't get that back my master will be rather annoyed with me!"

((Will continue next post, let some others get their own intros started too, so yeah fill this world with places and characters how you want; and hopefully we get some neat stories going. I'll be more active now that I'm basically past my crazy Christmas hours for this and the Wilypocolypse, RPAdventure too is people still want to continue.))

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:27:58 AM by Blue Valkyrie »

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 02:22:30 AM
(Interesting... I'll definitely give this one some thought. Here's the options I currently have in mind for my end:

- In keeping with my usual persona, would be someone who specializes more with Magitech
- Or, to go with my general like of Lightning magic, someone who's adept more with Wind and Fire to combine them into Lightning

I might wait to see what others do and go off of that.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 07:00:24 AM
Aya danced through the group of Buccaneers brandishing cutlasses, with a fury of slashes and dodges the little constructs quickly fell to pieces, Aya turned to the ranged fighters and the squad captain.

"Ready cannons!" The commander yelled pointing his sword at Aya "Fire!", dodging the first few shots Aya trips as the explosion from the impact knocks her forward. "Fire again!" the commander yells in a panic. Aya's arms cover her face as she realizes she can't dodge the incoming shots, as they connect she vanishes in the explosion and dust kicked up preventing the commander from confirming a hit.

"Do you see her?" The one buccaneer says glancing to and fro to his remaining companions. "N-No but I think we go her!" The other comments with a hopeful tone. Said hope quickly fades as the smoke clears revealing a magical barrier around Aya her sword having shifted shape into a gauntlet like shield. "Whew---I thought I was toast there!" Aya sighs in relief standing as her gauntlet returns to it's sword like shape, she reassumes her fighting stance before charging at remaining buccaneers.

Meanwhile at the city square the buccaneers and copters finish loading the Omni-Gem into the hold of the drop ship along with anything else they had pillaged from the abandoned city. "Carefull lads, don't chip the prize!" White Beard hollers in between puffs of his pipe. "We have an appointment to keep with our buyer." White Beard reaches into his pocket and reveals a small crystal ball, the fog within it begins to part showing the image of a shadowy man. "We have the prize, We'll be heading back soon so meet us at the arranged place like we agreed." White Beard grins thinking of the riches this prize will bring him.

"Excellent, the tales of your treasure hunting talents were more than rumors I see." The man's grin is about the only thing White Beard can make out in the crystal ball. "Thanks to that new magitek engine you installed on the old girl, we cut through the storm barrier no problems." White Beard chuckles turning to see the first drop ship carrying the loot lift off toward the Dark Star "Anyway, I'm heading back to the ship I'll be in contact again when we reach skull cove." White Beard slowly lowers the orb before jumping slightly as a head of the buccaneer commander bounces right next to him rolling off down the street.

Aya slides to a stop pointing her blade at White Beard frowning. "I don't know who you are but thats not yours so return it and I'll stop trashing your little metal minions!" White Beard growls "Whats going on?!" The shadowy man raising his voice over the commotion. "Nothing, just a loose end I need to tie up--Arrr!" White Beard shuts off the crystal ball and pockets it before raising a flintlock looking weapon upwards, with a loud bang a flare flies up ward before fizzling out.

"So..uh are you going to give it back?" Aya asks watching the flare fade out. "No-not quite, seems my crew weren't quite a challenge to you huh? Arrr--don't worry I have something that might prove a little more interesting, actually this is a good chance to field test my newest invention." Aya tilts her head in confusion before noticing the sun above being blocked out, glancing upward she sees the giant crab like robot suit plummeting down from the airship above. She just manages to dive away before it crushes her.

Aya picks her self up and raises her blade again. "What...is that!?" her eyes widen a little in surprise. "This lass is my newest weapon, I admit it was designed for underwater combat but It will suffice I'd say against something like you!" White Beard hops onto the claw as it raises him up to the cockpit before Aya can stop him. "I don't normally like this sort of thing but you hurt my crew and I won't stand for that especially from a land lubber!" The cockpit window swings closed and the pincer arms raise threateningly as Aya jumps back to stay out of reach she frowns readying herself for battle again.

((will continue next post))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 11:18:19 PM
(Still haven't decided if I want to get involved just yet but I do have a bit of a writer's nitpick. 

When someone is talking it is important to skip a line before and after they talk to not only signify when someone is talking but also to separate from other people talking and the action for the sake of making it cleaner, easier to read and most importantly easier to follow.

Here's an example

"Person 1 dialog"

"Person 2 dialog"

Actions

"Person 1 dialog"

Actions

"Person 2 dialog"

"Person 1 dialog"

etc.

Of course when you're dealing with text heavy not dialog stuff it's also important to put a space in there once in a while to make it not only flow better but again easier to follow.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 11:41:07 PM
(I'll probably think of something for this, once I finally figure out how to create a damn zero-gravity bowling scene. XD)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 03:13:30 AM
((Fair enough, was just experimenting with the best way do my posts, I'll give that a try next time.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 03:15:03 AM
(Also make absolutely sure it's clear who is saying what as well.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 04:49:42 AM
Aya hopped back as the Crab Mecha's pincer came smashing down into the ground, she felt her balance go off for a moment as the ground below her shook from the strike. Aya responded to the attack by making a wide horizontal slash at the pincer only to be rewarded with a unimpressive "Donk" sound, clearly it's armor was too thick to easily penetrate even with a magic sword.

White Beard - "Lass I really hope thats not your best, because that was a less than impressive effort."

White Beard laughs pulling the left control stick sharply, the pincer responds with a light delay swinging horizontally, Aya is just able to shift her sword into it's gauntlet form and erect a barrier as it hits sending her smashing into the wall near by, although it knocks the wind out of her it would have been a lot worse had she taken the blow unprotected.

Aya - Urgh! I-I'm just warming up "old man!"."

White Beard - "O-OLD MAN?!  I'm only one hundred and twenty years old you disrespectful little bit--!

Enraged White Beard cuts himself off perhaps not quite angry enough to throw around such petty insults  yet not enough to think more carefully on his next attack, carelessly attempting to crush Aya again with the large pincer claw arm thingy. Aya seeing an opening jumps up the pincer running down the length of the mech's arm before jumping up and bringing her blade down on the cockpit window with as much force as she can muster. Stunned by the sudden counter attack white beard's look of bewilderment quickly turns to a cocky smirk as the blade fails to bypass what ever material it's made of and nearly sends her falling backward.

White Beard - "Yes, if at first you don't succeed fail fail again; you stupid dim witted girl!"

The eye like objects near the cockpit turn to face Aya locking onto her and firing a beam of concentrated magic each, Aya manages to react by jumping upward just before they finished charging nearly causing the beams to destroy the emitters in the process as she was standing between them before.

Aya - "If I can't pierce that armor I'm finished, there has to be something I can do!"

As if reacting to her distress her blade shifts shape of it's own accord transforming into a stylized blue lance of some sort. Blinking in surprise she aims it down as gravity kicks in the tip glowing with mana as she drives it into the body of the mecha.

White Beard - "O-Oh common thats just not fair!"

Alarms go off within the cockpit signaling the magi-tech reactor is going critical from the damage, with little choice he begins activating the escape pod system.

White Beard - "A lucky hit...DUMB luck thats all! I can still salvage this though!"

White Beard jerks the pincer claw controls upward the arm grappling Aya from atop the mecha's body holding her in place.

Aya - "Nrgh!"

She yells angrily, struggling to escape, her arms trapped at her sides by the claw. Aya glances upward as a smirking White Beard in his escape pod waves mockingly as it detaches from the body propelling it's self up where it's quickly snatched up by the drop ship's tow cable and promptly vanishes into the clouds presumably toward the airship.

Aya makes one more futile attempt to escape before the mecha violently explodes severing the pincer arm and launching it beyond the floating city's boundaries. Aya feelers her stomach drop as she begins falling through the sky at incredible speed through the stormy clouds of the barrier protecting the city and soon noticing for the first time the blue sky around her, the rapidly approaching ground however proves the be the more pressing concern.

Ducking her head below the pincer finger thingy in an effort to get some protection she closes her eyes hopping she'll somehow survive the fall. To any one on the ground the sparking claw would seem like a small comet streaming toward the near by forest, as it crashes the impact kicks up a large dust cloud.

((Aya's weapon is a morphing armament. It's base form is a light curved sword, it can also transform into the gauntlet that creates shields for defense, a lance to pierce heavy armor, a bow for hitting foes at range, and finally a staff to focus her magic spells if/when she gets some.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 05:20:20 AM
A young girl with medium length pointed ears, emerald green eyes and extremely short brown hair wearing an olive green tunic with loose brown leggings and leather boots was in the forest scavenging the surrounds for things to collect. 

Humans and the local wildlife known as Pokemon or other simpler creatures would often leave things behind when they wandered the forest and the girl liked to collect such things to figure out how they worked and how she and her father could use them.

Suddenly something bright shone through the sky as a star fell a fair distance away from her with a loud sound.

The girl stood there for a minute before rushing to see what it was.

(This version of Sakura has much shorter hair since she doesn't have to hide her ears.  Also don't worry the Pokemon probably won't become prominent in the story since this version of Sakura hasn't learned of the concept on owning them.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 05:43:58 AM
((Arcadia is a world of imagination so anything you want can really show up =D ))

The arm of the mecha shattered into countless pieces as it connects with the ground, the only thing left after the impact is the light blue glow of Aya's shield having seemingly gone up on it's own. The impact had knocked her out cold and she lies at the center of the crater curled up in a ball.

Meanwhile several monsters seemed to have been drawn in by the noise, a pack of three opportunistic goblins.

Goblin#1 - Looks! Shinies!

The three goblins start bickering over the shiniest pieces of the ruined mecha arm before one noticed Aya in the crater.

Goblin#2 - Human!

Goblin#3 - Are these her shinnies?

Goblin#1 - Who cares! We take shines, maybe we take her to the boss Gob?

Goblin#2 - We haven't eaten a human in a long time! Feast! Feast!!

Goblin#3 - Boo-Humans taste horrible! Those farmers last month were all chewy, hard to pick out of your teeth!

Goblin#1 - Boss gob will know what to do with these shines and the blue she-human, we take her back too!

Goblin 2 and 3 begin gathering up the shiny fragments of the mecha while Goblin 1 slides into the crater to see if Aya has any valuables on her, it seems to take interest of the amulet around her neck.

((Guessing Sakura can handle three pathetic gobs?.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 05:51:19 AM
(Yeah she can.)

Sakura managed to find where the object landed and spotted the girl and the thieving Goblins.

"<Goblins again, why do they always have to cause trouble like this?>" Sakura muttered as she took out her blade.

It was a sword that glowed a bright blue and possessed no blade.  Her father explained that it was some sort of technology that the humans developed.

She then jumped out of the bushes and confronted the Goblins.

"Leave her alone!" Sakura shouted "That stuff doesn't belong to you and I won't allow you to eat more humans!"

(The <> symbolize that she is speaking the language of her people, and she is bilingual.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 05:55:30 AM
A man with brown hair and green eyes was riding on a Magitech bike down a long winding road next to a forest. The bike was a dark forest green, matching the clothes that he wore. The word "Cheval" was emblazoned in dark red on the bike, which matched the colouring of the man's scarf.

Out of the corner of his eye, he catches a glimpse of what looks like a comet falling out of the sky. He stops momentarily and watches it crash into the nearby forest.

Well... I have enough time to check it out, he thinks to himself as he looks at the screen on his gauntlet. He pulls up a local map of the area and calculates a general estimate of where it landed, making a note of it. Once done, he revs his bike up and heads offroad into the forest.

(So yeah, the bike is a Magitech version of the Cheval Ride Chaser from MMX2. I decided to combine the two attributes mentioned in my previous post, so most of the Magitech stuff he uses he made himself and powers with his magic.

I intend to arrive either during the fight or after the fight, whichever you guys prefer.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 06:04:31 AM
(Yeah she can.)

Sakura managed to find where the object landed and spotted the girl and the thieving Goblins.

"<Goblins again, why do they always have to cause trouble like this?>" Sakura muttered as she took out her blade.

It was a sword that glowed a bright blue and possessed no blade.  Her father explained that it was some sort of technology that the humans developed.

She then jumped out of the bushes and confronted the Goblins.

"Leave her alone!" Sakura shouted "That stuff doesn't belong to you and I won't allow you to eat more humans!"

(The <> symbolize that she is speaking the language of her people, and she is bilingual.)

The Goblins jump in fright as Sakura yells. The all drop their loot, with goblin one remaining near Aya. They all draw their makeshift weapons, all small daggers of varying degrees of terrible.

Goblin#2 - Argh, a nasty little she-elf bothers us now!

Goblin#3 - She wants ours shinnies!

Goblin#1 - Leave and drop your shinnies she-elf or I slit the she-human's throat!

The first goblin grabs Aya by the hair and presses the blade on her throat.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 31, 2014, 06:13:03 AM
Sakura rolled her eyes at being called an 'elf', though it was much better than 'demon'.

"Shinnies, Shinnies, Shinnies." Sakura shook her head "It's sad that you creatures would risk and take life for such things when you have no knowledge of what they are or how to use them. Not to mention attempting to do so with those 'weapons'."

Sakura then shot a mild lighting bolt from her sword at the Goblin's hand which forced him to let Aya go.

"Now let me say this again, leave her and her possessions alone or else you will breath no more!" Sakura roared.  "And don't even think that was an 8th of my strength."

(My theory is that Magic Knights can cast spells normally but not at the same power as a mage.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 31, 2014, 06:16:19 AM
The Goblins rear back in fear, even the simplest show of magic would likely overwhelm such pathetic creatures, Goblin 2 and 3 simply run rather than risk the wrath of the "Elf" while Goblin#1 scrambles out of the crater yells some obscenity in it's native language and dives into the bushes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 31, 2014, 06:23:04 AM
Sakura sighed and sheathed her blade as she was thankful she wasn't forced to kill something when it wasn't necessary.

Sakura then inspected the girl who was unconscious and the ruined part of the mecha.

"<FATHER!>" Sakura shouted before she tried to see if she could awaken the girl.

In a deeper part of the forest in a small hovel a somewhat middle age man with dark olive black hair and red eyes woke up from his nap when he heard his daughter shout.  She didn't sound like she was in immediate danger but at the same time it sounded very urgent.  With a yawn he got up and grabbed his axe to find where his daughter was.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 06:30:12 AM
The mysterious girl in blue seemed alright considering how violent the crash must have been, no signs of injury at externally at the very least. Her clothing was quite odd though, clearly not average fabric and with a slight scent of magic to it. Perhaps showing more mid drift than Sakura might normally be comfortable with.

((Assuming Sakura has any issues with such clothing, I might be thinking of yout RPMAdventure character though not Sakura XD))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 06:34:46 AM
Sakura smelt the magic from the clothes but figured it was more magitek developed by the humans.

Seeing she was alright she decided to leave her be until her father arrived and inspected the ruined parts of the mecha in curiosity. 

"<What sort of thing was this?>" Sakura muttered.

(Nah since she didn't have a pervy master she doesn't really mind, however sexual advances would still probably get a negative reaction, especially with her dad alive.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 06:39:29 AM
((Likely not an issue from Aya XD))

The wreckage seems to be magi-tech for sure, but with it being in so many tiny pieces it's pretty much impossible to tell anymore than that.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 31, 2014, 06:41:53 AM
Sakura decided to start picking the pieces up while waiting for her father, she had a feeling they didn't belong to the girl but if they did she'll give them back.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 31, 2014, 06:46:30 AM
Aya begins to finally stir after what seems like forever, her vision is cloudy at first and she stumbles when she tries to climb to her feet.

Aya - "Ugh...wh-where am I?"

Unable to stand for the moment and her head still spinning she decides to plop down cross her legs and wait for her senses to return.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 31, 2014, 06:51:44 AM
Sakura turned around to see Aya try to get up before she realized she couldn't and sat down. She then immediately stopped collecting the wreckage before cautiously approaching the girl.

"Don't move so suddenly." Sakura warned "I don't know what happened but it seems you fell from the sky at a great height."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 07:01:17 AM
Aya focuses on the stranger

Aya - "I-I can't quite remember, my-my name is Aya? Yeah, thats my name."

She shakes her head trying to clear her thoughts again.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 31, 2014, 07:09:51 AM
(Well... I have a very old character from a very old RP somewhere else that I could use... A "techno-wizard" of sorts, a guy raised by dwarves, who are master blacksmiths if this world allows as such, so there are still Robot Masters, or Jotuns. If I do join, I need to go dig this guy up.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: December 31, 2014, 07:12:09 AM
((Anything works in this world, if you can do a fantasy spin on it even better!))