The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230563

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: January 26, 2015, 02:54:04 PM
(Again she's a ninja and Sakura and Calien are *spoilers*.   He's just has really bad luck.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: January 26, 2015, 05:55:03 PM
Aya manages to jump back as the star strikes just before her feet. "N-No I have no idea who that is! Who ARE you anyway?!" She snaps at the Shadow Master before hearing the voice of the newcomer.

((Sorry about the delay my net was down for the last two days XD))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: January 26, 2015, 06:33:09 PM
"Sakura get that little girl out of there!" Calien shouted as he had no idea where the real Shadow Master would attack as the one he wrapped with the chain sickle turned into a log.

"Right!" Sakura said as she grabbed the girl and tried to get her away "Come on it's too dangerous here, you have to get away!"

Edit: (Wait....I think I may have confused the Shadow Clone Jutsu with the Substitution Jutsu.......Which one did you mean?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: January 26, 2015, 11:14:30 PM
"What, but whyyy?" Pema cried, then suddenly noticed that everyone had their weapons drawn and were frantically looking around.

"Oh, are you guys fighting a bad guy? Lemme help! Can I help, please?" She lightly tugged on Sakura's sleeve, and looked at her with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: January 26, 2015, 11:28:34 PM
"What?!  What could you possibly......?" Sakura protested until she got a better look at the girl and found some things that surprised her.

"This girl's mana.....it's huge!" Sakura thought  "Even bigger than any of ours, maybe even combined!  And....her staff is very unusual....there's a spirit like the ones that are following Toshi's!  But even if she is powerful she's still very young, we have to keep this guy distracted from her so she can strike!"

"What I want you to do is pretend to run and hide, we'll try to make sure he's distracted and doesn't hurt you." Sakura whispered to her "Stay hidden and when you find an opportunity to, let him have it, you understand?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: January 26, 2015, 11:49:25 PM
She doesn't know how to hide her mana... this is not good, she'll be a target, Fxeni thinks to himself as he scans the area for the enemy.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: January 26, 2015, 11:54:26 PM
Pema scrunched up her face and crossed her arms, "But that's not fair! I wanna get up-close and personal!"

"Pema, listen to this woman! She has the right idea," Salem spoke.

She bit her lip and nodded after thinking about the plan, "Okay... I understand," she said a bit reluctantly and pulled her hat partially over her eyes; something Pema had a habit of doing whenever she was disappointed.

She ran over to one of the trees and hid behind it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: January 27, 2015, 12:03:13 AM
"Good thing she seems to listen to that staff." Sakura thought as she enchanted her sword with ice magic with her right hand as well as some hidden weapons concealed by a hidden pouch by her hip with her left while she thought of her plan "We have to keep him distracted and on his toes, he may have been observing us but he didn't see everything me and Dad can do, and I'm sure everyone else has their own tricks up their sleeves. 

Mr. Fxeni and Dad seem to be aware of what that girl can do and hopefully that shadow clone of Toshi will throw him off too.  I don't know what he's after but we got to stop him here!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: January 27, 2015, 01:21:33 AM
(At this point, it doesn't really matter.)
The log ignited as soon as it touched the ground, releasing a thick cover of smoke.

Shadow Master cursed under his breath as his ambush failed, and quite badly. However, he did managed to see more of this group's abilities. However, besides the one called Aya that he should be monitoring, there was something else very amiss, but he was unable to pinpoint, nor recognize the new reading. Cursing again, he poofed into a plume of smoke, and disappeared.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: January 27, 2015, 01:22:55 AM
(Wait did he run?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: January 27, 2015, 01:39:36 AM
(He made a tactical retreat, his clone helped further with the thick smoke.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: January 27, 2015, 01:42:18 AM
(But is he going to keep attacking us at the moment or is he going to leave?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: January 27, 2015, 01:48:52 AM
(... He's not going to bother with any of you for a long while.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: January 27, 2015, 01:56:56 AM
(Okay thanks for the clarification.)

Calien and Sakura started to cough until the smoke cleared and the mysterious man left.

".....I think he's gone, Sakura do you sense his presence?" Calien asked.

".....No, it seems he's left." Sakura replied as she looked around to make sure.

"Good." Calien nodded "Seems we caught him off guard."

"Yeah..." Sakura said as she looked towards the trees "Sorry, I think the bad man got scared and ran away, you can come out now."

".....I can't believe she's apologizing to a little girl like that." Calien thought.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: January 27, 2015, 03:32:46 AM
Pema nodded and walked over to Sakura, "Your team scared him off? Wow, that's so cool!" She bounced happily.

"Aren't you forgetting something...?" Salem spoke with a trailing voice, and sounded as if he's said this same exact line many times before.

"Oh yeah," She adjusted her hat and brushed off her dress, "My name is Pema! A pleasure to meet you!" She bowed.

Pema then stared at the ground and began fidgeting, "And, umm... s-sorry I got mad and yelled at you, earlier..." She looked up at Sakura apologetically, "I didn't mean to..."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: January 27, 2015, 05:04:19 AM
Aya frowns having lost track of the attacking ninja. "I wonder what he was on about? "Target?" Huh--anyway nice to me meet you Pema. My name is Aya." She gives a friendly smile.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: January 27, 2015, 05:17:53 AM
"It's okay Pema." Sakura smiled "I'm just glad he didn't hurt anyone."

"Yeah it seemed he was trying to observe us, I could feel his presence when the wolves attacked us, but once Fxeni turned on that Detection Field machine he must of panicked and tried to fulfill whatever his objective was.  Then when he realized we were prepared for him he ran." Calien explained while his arms were crossed "Honestly I don't know what he was thinking, in a situation like that a ninja should have ran with the information they had on hand then risk engaging the enemy, especially when dealing with a group."

"He didn't seem normal though...." Sakura pondered "Something was different about him."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: January 27, 2015, 05:36:14 AM
"Yeah--although I don't think he was the cause of the infection, he didn't "reek" of it like the wolves did." Aya kneels down to examine a throwing star, although it doesn't really give any clues to the ninja's origin.

"As soon as were ready I would like to head towards the source, the longer we wait the worse things are going to get I feel."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: January 27, 2015, 05:42:16 AM
"Yeah, I guess we can skip the deer.  We'll get the medical herbs then leave ASAP, we'll forage for food on the way." Calien nodded.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: January 27, 2015, 05:58:42 AM
"I'll try an lead the way."

((Since everyone in the party can sense mana in the group it seems Aya comes off as somewhat odd, she's filled with Mana but it feels like something is off about her. Might as well say that now if magic sensing comes up again.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #320 on: January 27, 2015, 06:02:15 AM
"Um Aya did you not pay attention to what Dad said?" Sakura asked her.  Sakura and Calien noticed that Aya is very gung ho when it comes to a goal to the point that she misses vital details of what another person said.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: January 27, 2015, 06:10:11 AM
Aya nods a little impatiently, what ever is happening in the forest seems to be making her anxious.

((yeah, she's a bit of a "one track mind" type of person. ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: January 27, 2015, 06:34:19 AM
"I understand you want to get out of here but the reason I want to get those herbs is because they have healing properties and at the moment it seems only I can heal." Calien explained "If something happens to me, or we get seperated, or the enemy sets up something that can seal magic then we should have something to use as a backup. 

Though the herbs won't last us forever, and I'm sure there's stronger stuff out there, but it's better than nothing.  Unlike that....whatever it was I like to have a plan, and plans require patience and preparations.   You understand Aya?"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: January 27, 2015, 06:56:55 AM
Aya sighs "I suppose so...sorry."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: January 27, 2015, 12:00:52 PM
Meanwhile, at the lake...

Riyalie - "All done." says a joyful Persian lady, with Toshi's clean kunoichi gear, as she approaches the lake where Toshi still bathing, except she noticing making contact with whoever it is, that's not there.

Toshi - "What!? A child?" she seems surprised to already know of their new companion.

WC Toshi - "Yeah, she seems quite young but her chakra mana's enormous." says the water clone walking up the group for an introduction. "Oh, and our enemy was nothing but a mere shadow clone, but it seems the real deal ran off."

Toshi - "But, is he still lurking?"

WC Toshi - "Umm... no." the water clone looked confused, "He seems to have upped 'n vanished, as if he knew he was going to lose the battle."

Toshi - "Good. Hold your ground until I arrive."

WC Toshi - "Yes, ma'am." she confirms before cutting off communications.

Riyalie - "Hey who you talking to?" she asked with an eager expression on her face, "Oh and just to let you know your gears all clean and dry for you."

Toshi - "Thanks." she rinses her hair one last time before finishing her relaxing bath, before Riyalie helped dress Toshi back into gear. "Oh, and I had a little chat with a water clone I sent back to camp. Seems we were under attack by the lone wolf that ran off earlier. Too bad he took off again."

Riyalie - "Aww, that's too bad." she looked disappointed, "Maybe he knew you were unbeat..."

Toshi - "Shh!" she hushed her Persian friend, as turned her attention to a nearby bush, before forming a sequence of hand signs: Dragon → Tiger → Hare...

"SUITON: MIZURAPPA!" Holding two fingers to the side of her mouth, before blowing out a large torrent of water, flushing out a bunch of men who may have been stalking her again.

"GET OUTTA HERE!" she barked, looking a little red in the face, as the stalkers got up a ran for their lives. Riyalie couldn't tell if Toshi was embarrassed or just angry.

Riyalie - "You know you're not going to get a boyfriend if you keep scaring people of like that. Unless you and I..."

Toshi - "That's... not the idea I was trying to get through." she calmed down a little, "And don't get any ideas. I'm really not into 'that'."

Riyalie - "Oh, c'mon." she glomped Toshi, "You know to want to~<3"

Toshi - "Okay that's enough for today." she tries to shrug off her snuggle buddy, "You can leave whenever you want. So now would you please let go of me? We need to return."

Riyalie - "Alright already. But can stay a little longer please? Since they already know about us, is it okay if we spend a little time together?" She desperately plea's with Toshi who lets out a sigh as if she can't do much to restrain her familiars.

Toshi - "Fine then." as Riyalie suddenly glomps Toshi again making her feel more uncomfortable than she already is, "But can you stop doing that already?"

Riyalie - "Okay~<3" she lets go still looking happy as ever. As the two head back to camp.

(A little information: Toshi specializes in water clones, instead of shadow clones. So the one already at camp is practically a walking mass of water, about to make introductions. Another thing is that she's top tier in water style jutsu, compared to her ice/snow styles.)

Fear me.