Author Topic: The Supplement RP Thread  (Read 26304 times)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Re: The Supplement RP Thread
« Reply #950 on: May 28, 2016, 02:13:24 PM »
I think Saga works. :3
Or Silvy. 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: May 28, 2016, 10:47:00 PM »
I actually have an intro for Silvy drafted. Might post it as an Omake if and when I'm allowed to get back into ManaVerse (I still need to clear it with Blue, among other things).

I'm actually sorely tempted to go with Cyril. I'm writing for female characters in every other RP right now, and with the current state of things in ManaVerse I think the group is lacking in male characters a little? That, and it'll give me a chance to show what Cyril's like outside of the "stuck behind a desk" role he's currently occupying. I've noted that he's acting outside what's considered normal for his kind, but I've not had a chance to really show that side of him yet, y'know?

Mm, anyway, I still need to talk things over with Blue and see if there's any way I can get into the RP without disrupting things too much. I've got time to consider my options, at least.

Offline Just fuck my shit up

• hcb.mk > s.hp > qcf.2p
  • Legendary Hero
  • Ikuze yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: May 28, 2016, 10:50:58 PM »
I think Caio would be a better fit.

I love you almost as much as I love booty parades.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: May 28, 2016, 10:57:12 PM »
Caio? ...Hmmm.......yeah, I can see that. The only problem I can see is that, if I'm keeping him in character, the last thing he'd do is willingly join any kind of group. I really do need to get his bio finished and posted, but I think I've mentioned before that he's....not a particularly pleasant individual to be around. When Cyril's bio mentioned IPD Command "throwing their other two problems at the 91st", it was in reference to Bell and Caio.

I mean, I could probably make it work, but I'd need a more solid reason for him to be joining the group, because as far as the whole "we're journeying to save the world" thing goes, he would not care in the slightest.

Offline Just fuck my shit up

• hcb.mk > s.hp > qcf.2p
  • Legendary Hero
  • Ikuze yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: May 28, 2016, 11:28:32 PM »
You could figure something out. I made Florence join them to act as a conduit to get her to the next kill target, not out of any goodwill.

I love you almost as much as I love booty parades.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 06, 2016, 11:30:38 PM »
I've been mulling it over for a while, and I still think if I'm gonna get involved in ManaVerse again (and that's a fairly big if right now, I don't wanna cause problems for Blue or anyone else involved) then Cyril is probably the best option.

I'm not writing for any of my male characters in the RPs right now, Cyril's overall presence would fit into the world (he's regularly mistaken for a demon by people who aren't aware of exactly what he is, after all), and I think his attitude - the whole "I'm a survivor" vs "I'm a cop" thing - would add an interesting dynamic to the group.

Still, this is all purely hypothetical, so.... *shrug*