Base > News and Announcements

2014 Rockman Valentine's Day Fanart Contest *CLOSED*

<< < (2/8) > >>

Dr. Wily II:

--- Quote from: TENK on January 09, 2014, 01:40:50 PM ---And if you reject our generous bribes... well I'm sure you've heard of "Persuasion Time". >BD

--- End quote ---
*writes off TENK's future entries*

Mr. Haxwell:
Oh, you're gonna be sorry, mate. >0<

Anyway, just joking, pal.

Cherrykorock:
Perhaps I might enter this one.

Mirby:
If I manage to place higher than 3rd can I just get the 3rd place prize instead? :D

Rock Miyabi:
@Mirby Puckett: Yes, I would allow people to defer down to a different prize level, if that's what they prefer. Same for the figures, so if for example the first place winner has a thing for Freezeman, they can choose it over Shademan. But I did mostly align the prizes according to value, so as long as the winner is cool with getting something that doesn't cost as much, that's fine.

Posted on: January 18, 2014, 09:10:21 PMShameless bump just to remind RPM'ers that tomorrow is deadline day. Entries need to be submitted to me before the clock hits midnight tomorrow. We've already got 13 entries, most of them of the pinup variety. So if you want a chance at winning the EXE prototype figures or the X Sound Box, you have a rather great chance if you put something together by tomorrow. Just sayin'.

PB and Doc, I'll PM you guys with everything you need to see on Saturday. Looks like it'll just be the 3 of us this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version