Base > News and Announcements

2014 Rockman Valentine's Day Fanart Contest *CLOSED*

<< < (8/8)

Mirby:
A winner is me!

Oh and for the record, those two entries that beat mine deserved to. Especially the first place one  >0<

Rock Miyabi:
Sorry this took me like 2 weeks to wrap up. Just didn't have a ton of time, due to work, to get all the html done in a timely manner. Not that I've been consistent or really kept up the website every year, but hey, I try. I do need to fix broken links from previous years, now that Imageshack officially is not free and kicked some of my old uploads out. So ignore anything before 2012, if you're looking to relive old entries. Hopefully not too many typos or errors on these, and the links/images should all be correct.

For full judge commentary and a look at who we each chose as our top 3 images, please head here: http://rockmiyabi.webs.com/VDay14.html

Remember, I did not require judges to comment on every pic, but I made sure at least to add something for everyone myself. Just wanted to make sure you got some sort of feedback or commentary on your submissions. I also decided not to list everyone by overall position this year, only the top 3. So for those who didn't win, if you're really interested in where you placed overall, feel free to ask.

Mirby:
Yay!

You know that turned out pretty good for that being the first time I've really used Art Academy: Sketchpad on my Wii U :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version