Nippon-Yasan Asian Import Online Store

VirusChris · 5854

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
on: January 06, 2014, 03:34:29 AM
Anyone use this website to import games, figures, artbooks, devices, and the like from here?

www.nippon-yasan.com/

Well last December I placed an order to import a Japanese 3DS LL (for the cost of $180 US Dollars) and two games with it, Attack on Titan: Freedom of Humanity and Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode, however I learned sometime after that they normally close during the holiday and after it they start their services again which is Jan. 5th 2014.

However, I haven't gotten an confirm on shipping yet as it still says "Payment Accepted" but I'll see tomorrow if it does ship out. This place has the CHEAPEST prices to import goods from the East compared to Yes-Asia and Play-Asia and I think only AmiAmi comes close to it.

Anyway has anyone use this site before to give me their opinions of their purchases from there? Just to know my orders will be shipped out (like to get the AoT game before at the 18th as that's when the Free Story DLCs for Levi and Sasha end).

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 03:38:27 AM
If only they had doujin PC games. I really want Lethal Crisis (and its sequel) and RosenkreuzStilette Freudenstachel (in physical form) bad... :'(

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 03:46:40 AM
I bought SH Figuarts Sailor Mars from there, so I can assure you they'll send stuff out. I got her relatively soon after her release date.

But yeah they'll ship fast provided you don't use SAL. And they'll probably ship tomorrow.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 04:14:56 AM
Well I picked FedEx for shipping and handling, so I hope you're right. I will wait and see.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 05:40:46 AM
FedEx is pretty fast, and I believe they don't require signing so your stuff will make it to you fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 04:52:59 AM
Well... just a few more hours until I know if my order will be shipped out or not.

Looking forward to playing Japanese 3DS games, like VixyNyan! >w<
Looks like I'll have a 3rd 3DS to register here.

Posted on: January 06, 2014, 05:05:33 AM
Alright their preparing my order! Looks like they will be shipping it today! Hopefully I will get the game by Wednesday the earliest!

Posted on: January 06, 2014, 04:06:53 PM
Still preparing my order... it's my first order from that site, but how long does it take? Hasn't changed since this Sunday and it's Tuesday already.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 03:54:10 AM
They say it takes about 2-3 days.

Since you picked FedEx its already going as fast as it possibly can. But sometimes the shipping doesn't update.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 06:57:22 PM
"Preparation in progress"

It still says and I haven't noticed any delivery trucks, FedEx, driving by my place. I hear that it takes almost a week for Nippon-Yasan to ship out the items, even if the prices are cheaper the wait is painful.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 08:57:38 PM
It must just be the time of year, I got mars no more than four days after she shipped.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 09:46:00 AM
Apparently I found out the reason why my order is taking so long... it seems like there was a shipment delay on the "Attack on Titan: Last Wings of Humanity" 3DS game so since I picked that along with my JPN Nintendo 3DS LL and Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode game with it they can't ship it out.

I can wait a little longer, but 6 days is left until the deadline on the Free DLC Stories for Attack on Titan is over and I have to buy the DLC content.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 10:55:20 AM
and I have to buy the DLC content.
OH NOEZ
OHH DA HYOOMANITY

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 11:00:00 AM
it's funny because that free DLC has been extended until the end of February as free so that's not even a concern at all now

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 05:38:24 AM
Well my order FINALLY shipped this Sunday so the latest I'm getting it is this Thursday which I'm happy! And learning about the DLC extension was also a bonus which I'm VERY happy to hear.

Going to be a great week!