Blue Valkyrie's Stuff

Blue Valkyrie · 81575

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #500 on: April 08, 2014, 02:57:49 PM

Shadow Star: N-no this isn't possible; how have you become so strong in so short a time?!
Blue: It's over Shadow Star, you have no one left to help you.
Shadow Star: O-over? N-no this isn't over-not yet.

Blue: Wait, I won't let you get away!
Shadow Star Teleports away

Shadow Star: A-All my careful planning, how could everything go so wrong?

White Beard: Arrr not so easy to lead is it?
Shadow Star: W-what how did you escape?
White Beard: I built this station; I built all of you. Did you think I wouldn't have a way to bypass security if something like this happened?
Shadow Star: .....

Tempest Star: It's over; the star generals are free from the reprogramming and all the guard robots have been disabled--ah and it seems Blue has finally caught up.
Blue: So whats it going to be Shadow, surrender or go down fighting? Honestly at this point I'm okay with either.
Shadow Star: Hahaha...
White Beard: Whats so funny?
Shadow Star: Captain you gave me the power to absorb dark element energy directly--
White Beard: Yeah--and?
Shadow Star: I'm standing next to the greatest source of darkness in the galaxy; and you think I'm finished?
White Beard: W-wait are you insane?! You were never designed to absorb that much power!
Tempest Star: You'll destroy us all!
Shadow Star: Haha-at this point what do I have to lose?

(Next Up: Final Battle)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #501 on: April 08, 2014, 03:09:29 PM
Oh boy... Transformation!!
And Tempest is totally calm amidst the panicky. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: April 08, 2014, 03:12:09 PM
Yeah haha XD

You know we'll never know if Tempest is making mocking expressions at us due to that mask.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #503 on: April 08, 2014, 03:21:00 PM
True... But he IS the cool one of the lot. XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: April 20, 2014, 07:55:55 PM
((Sorry this took so long; been busy again. This will be cut into two updates, the intro then the battle with the last update of Adventure#2 being the ending))

Shadow Star: Blue Valkyrie because of you my plans lay in ruin--but now I have the power and the means to shape my destiny with my own two hands. You will suffer for getting in my way; I will make you watch as I destroy your precious Azure Star.

Blue: N-no wait!

White Beard: W-what are you doing you have no idea what that much power will do to you!
Blue: I need to try I can't abandon my home it can't end like this!

White Beard: Ahhh! How is she-?!
Tempest Star: Blue take that traitor out...

Blue: This ends here Shadow Star!
Shadow Star: Absorb all the darkness you want girl but I have become like a god; you have no idea the powers I now wield! Prepare yourself girl this is truly the end and no one is coming to help you this time.

Omni-Form

By merging the four elements with either light or darkness Omni-Energy is created; this new energy is the very building blocks of the universe yet only a taste of what is hidden in the omni-gem it's self. This is Blue's ultimate form,her physical strength;endurance and speed skyrocket and she gains the ability to use new non-elemental based attacks.

Flight

Blue is able to attain free flight in this form; she can easily escape the atmosphere of a planet in this state and freely maneuver through space.

Crystal Shot

Blue shoots rapid fire crystals made of Omni-Energy they deal moderate damage individually and with such rapid firing can overwhelm a target quickly.

Crystal Sheild

Blue creates a powerfull omni-sheild that completly nullifies most attacks provided she can time the hit correctly; if she succeeds she'll build up energy until she begins flashing with power and can use her ultimate attack.

Final Strike

By absorbing enough energy from blocking with her Crystal Shield Blue can unleash the energy in a devastating final attack that turns her into a comet of pure omni-energy. This attack can easily nullify most of Shadow Star's attacks in the final battle.

Weaknesses

While Blue can permanently absorb the four main elements she cannot seem to absorb Darkness in the same way and is unable to absorb Light at all, thus Blue cannot keep the Omni-Form and once she expends the energy she must re-absorb darkness to transform again.

((Next update is the final battle))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #505 on: April 21, 2014, 02:04:33 AM
Omni-Shield looked like a giant sneeze to me. XD

Also cool form for Blue. As for Shadow, I was seriously expecting bigger wings that those. XD

Like those on Seraph Copy X. 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #506 on: April 21, 2014, 02:17:44 AM
The Wings will be more practical, serving to assist in his attacks. As for the shield pose; yeah I'll be doing some better sprites for that later I wanted to get the ball rolling for now at least.  XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #507 on: April 21, 2014, 02:22:06 AM
But I like the sneeze pose. XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: April 21, 2014, 02:39:37 AM
Haha either a sneeze or a "Oh god get out of the way" pose.  8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #509 on: April 21, 2014, 05:03:56 AM
Final Boss - Shadow Star Soul
Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgBoimqWbA&list=PL33954FBF28AF09BE&index=32

Infusing a huge amount of dark elemental energy into himself Shadow Star's super structure is heavily altered, while his size change makes him something of a larger target his ability to control darkness is increased ten fold.

Attack#1: Ultimate Shadow Buster

Shadow Star shoots two fully charged buster shots in rapid succession; both can be absorbed by Blue's Crystal Shield to charge her final strike.

Attack#2:Shadow Arm

Shadow Star extends his arms into wormholes, the hands appear at random locations and fire at Blue with small shadow bolts. The projectiles can be absorbed by the Crystal Shield.

Attack#3:Wing Spear

Shadow Star Teleports to the center of the screen and his crystal wings extend like blades; Blue can avoid the attack by staying in certain locations.

Attack#4:Teleport

Shadow Star teleports randomly around the area three times like Nightmare or Marx from Kirby.

Attack#5:Black hole

Shadow Star's ultimate attack; the black hole sucks debris toward the attack the debris can damage Blue and being sucked into the black hole is an instant death.

As the two battle across Azure Star's moon Blue absorbs energy from Shadow Star's attacks and in a final clash...

Blue: AAAAAAH!
Shadow Star: W-what?!

Shadow Star: I-It can't end like-th-this....

((Ending Next update))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #510 on: April 21, 2014, 05:09:14 AM
Bye bye moon. D:

That was an epic battle, Kirby was sucking on my brain throughout. XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #511 on: April 21, 2014, 05:15:22 AM
Bye bye moon. D:

That was an epic battle, Kirby was sucking on my brain throughout. XD

Kirby was a huge inspiration for Blue's world; she and Kirby will team up someday I promise. Was thinking of taking off a large chunk of the moon but that might cause horrific death on Azure Star.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #512 on: April 21, 2014, 05:35:55 AM
A large chunk? Just wipe it out completely. :P

Totally helps with ecosystems. 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #513 on: April 21, 2014, 05:37:10 AM
Hey think about it this way,  Kirby's and Sonic's moon is still half destroyed and their world are okay.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #514 on: April 21, 2014, 05:38:17 AM
GO BLUE GO!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #515 on: April 21, 2014, 03:42:11 PM
A large chunk? Just wipe it out completely. :P

Totally helps with ecosystems. 8D

Yeah whats a few tidal waves right? 8D

Hey think about it this way,  Kirby's and Sonic's moon is still half destroyed and their world are okay.

True; I forgot about the cannon hidden in Sonic Adventure 2's moon and Kirby often causes cosmic level destruction in his battles.

GO BLUE GO!

One adventure ends and another begins!

Tempest Star: Captain sensors picked up a huge explosion at the Azarian Moon, Shadow Star's signal has also vanished; it would appear Blue was successful.
White Beard: Arrr--good riddance. Whats the status of our jump drive?
Buccaneer: Sir! Hull integrity is at 60% but we can still jump.
White Beard: Arrr-set course for the meeting place right away then.
Buccaneer: Sir!

Tempest Star: Captain?
White Beard: We lost more than 80% of our troops, the Dark Star II may be damaged beyond repair and our resources are at an all time low; the Omni-Gem will be key to our recovery. Besides, I have my end of the deal to keep; now over see the repairs I want that hull breach patched up before we arrive.
Tempest Star: Yes captain.

*The Screen Flickers On*
Computer: Incoming communication---
White Beard: Put it through.
????: Ah captain finally, I've been trying to get through to you all day.
White Beard: My apologies, there was some...complications in the plan.
????: Nothing you couldn't handle I hope captain.
White Beard: A costly victory to be sure but I have the Omni-Gem as I promised.
????: Excellent, if it is as powerful as you claim---
White Beard: It is-I just witnessed that power first hand, now about your end of the bargain.
????: Of course; construction on the Dark Star Mk.III is nearly complete once that is finished my workers will begin work on three Dark Star I mass production units. We will have quite the fleet when all is said and done.
White Beard: Arrr...excellent I think this is the beginning of a wonderful partnership! I will be in system in a few days.
????: I look forward to meeting you in person finally.

Blue: Computer can you track the Dark Star?
Computer: Yes-they are heading toward a world several light years away.
Blue: Plot a course for the auto-pilot and prepare for launch.

The End!

Blue takes the stolen Drop ship from adventure#1 and uses the auto-pilot to track White Beard to RMPM where her place in the Wilypocolypse begins. Sorry this took so long to finish but I'm glad I made these it was fun to do and expand on Blue's story, it seems like people enjoyed these so Adventure#3 will be made in the future once Wilypocolypse advances enough; the members of RMPM will be heavily involved in that storyline.

In the meantime between RP updates I'll have a few projects I want to work on including an RPGMaker project that will be a Origin story of sorts.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #516 on: April 21, 2014, 05:22:55 PM
Haha, nice. Very awesome ending!  8)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #517 on: April 21, 2014, 06:07:56 PM
Thanks, it was fun to tie things together; the coming stories should be interesting.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #518 on: April 22, 2014, 02:25:14 AM
I wonder who that handsome silhouette is! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: May 10, 2014, 02:28:23 AM
Been working on the next Blue Valkyrie project, its being done on RPG Maker VX ACE. At this point the story is all worked out as are characters; I'm currently working on building characters/weapons/armor/abilities and items as well as some early map designs.

Few foot notes
-Blue Valkyrie Adventure is a prequel to the two stories that have been shown already.

-The whole story is on Azure Star; the player will be able to explore most of the planet even visiting areas from the other stories like the Azure Islands, Emerald Forest and Jagged Peaks.

-Blue is caught up in a war between the two major powers on Azure Star; meanwhile an ancient force begins to resurface threatening the safety of the Azarians.

-Blue will be joined by two other playable characters both natives from Azure Star.

-Will have some cameo optional boss fights for later in the game perhaps of members of the forum?  8D

Working on the RTP styled Blue; looks pretty good so far.

Really early look at the Azure Star world map; two continents are missing and there a ton of locations and details yet to be added but the upper section shows off the locations from Adventure#1.  :)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #520 on: May 10, 2014, 02:39:57 AM
It's looking pretty good so far!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #521 on: May 10, 2014, 02:47:06 AM
Thanks, ton of work to do though. Sprites sheets, adding special scripts, going over my story script coming up character dialogue. I'd say the game isn't even 10% done yet. XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #522 on: May 10, 2014, 04:07:54 AM
A prequel... Interesting...

Keep up the good work~

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #523 on: May 10, 2014, 06:21:31 AM
Looking great so far!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: May 11, 2014, 03:44:38 PM
Since posting the world map I've revised it like three times; I think I'm happy with the result now. I'll be cleaning up some things here and there but other wise the placement of everything is final.

The volcanic island near the top right is the location where Blue would in the future battle Flare Star for the first time, while that little floating island near the northern continent is the precursor archives; the same place Tempest Star would encounter Blue in. Bottom left is the Precursor water purification facility; Aqua Star's hang out during Adventure#2. Visiting these locations will be optional but give the player a side quest or two even if Blue can't explore everything inside.

Oh and that bottom right island? It's a secret....Ooooooo