Blue Valkyrie's Stuff

Blue Valkyrie · 81426

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #425 on: March 04, 2014, 06:49:19 PM
(Bit of a rushed update; I guess I should have brainstormed some better attacks; oh well I want to get to big story moment of adventure#2 anyway.)

Boss Fight: Buccaneer Tank

A new mass produced weapon of war, the tank is capable of multiple modes of fire has impressive defense against typical weaponry and can launch homing missiles at targets. The large size makes it difficult to destroy however in is also quite slow.

Tactics
The tank will mostly stay in place firing one of it's three types of cannon fire at Blue; occasionally it will charge at her or fire missiles. Blue can only damage it by hitting the cockpit and can only effective strike at it from the raised section of the arena. The tank has no elemental weakness but any form with ranged attacks is effective enough.

Attack#1: Cannon
This attack has three firing options that are used at random. Each shot only deals minor damage but can be hard to avoid.

Mode#1: Normal Shot
Simple ball of energy, it fires directly at the location Blue was at when fired. Jump backwards to avoid.

Mode#2: Spiral Shot

Two spinning balls of plasma fire in blue's general direction; maneuver in-between them to avoid.

Mode#3:Homing Shot

Fires four floating orbs of energy that hover near the top of the room and erratically home in on Blue to confuse her (ala the wily capsule boss fights from MM7 and MM8 )). Run and dodge as required.

Attack#2: Homing missile

Fires three homing missiles of moderate speed, each will home toward her position and impact causing a large area of effect explosion. Normal form blue can grab them and return fire. Inflicts moderate damage from both the missile and the explosion.

Attack#3 Charge

The tank begins to charge up energy in it's engine, blue must get to the small opening left in the room to avoid being crushed by it's charge attack. Inflicts heavy damage if she is hit.

Defeating the tank gives Blue access to a cargo elevator leading to the upper sections of the station....

Next Up: Fortress Stage#3 and the big plot related point of adventure#2.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #426 on: March 05, 2014, 02:02:26 AM
Awww... No exploding tank. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #427 on: March 05, 2014, 08:18:05 PM
Guess it ran out of gas, therefore Blue just went her merry way, while that buccaneer cried himself to sleep.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #428 on: March 05, 2014, 11:41:13 PM
Fine fine =P

Here is your darn explosion guys.  XD

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #429 on: March 05, 2014, 11:47:16 PM
I still think the buccaneer cried himself to sleep after this.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #430 on: March 06, 2014, 01:15:55 AM
Yay for explosions! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #431 on: March 06, 2014, 01:18:05 AM
Depression is a common design flaw for the Buccaneers, as is exploding.  XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #432 on: March 06, 2014, 01:27:54 AM
I believe White Beard has a subsidized medical scheme for all his depressive Buccaneers. It's all about work-life balance! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #433 on: March 06, 2014, 01:30:37 AM
I'd imagine it's cheap too considering how many buccaneers Blue goes through in a level.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #434 on: March 06, 2014, 01:38:58 AM
A grinning copter for every referral! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #435 on: March 10, 2014, 07:52:28 PM
((Whew this update took longer than I planned; mix of real life and laziness.))

Dark Star II Stage 3 - Cargo Elevator

Theme: Kirby: Halberd
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrfjWUizb94[/spoiler]

Majority of this stage takes place on the primary cargo elevator at the core of the Dark Star II, as it rises up through the decks it will occasionally stop to allow Buccaneers out en mass for Blue to fight. The third stop will unleash various Guard bots and the final stop will have blue contend with a Shadow Guard in close quarters before being allowed to proceed.

Once clear of the elevator it's a short set of hazards to traverse.

Entering a large hanger bay Whitebeard decides to make his presence known....

White beard: Arrr, that's far enough wench!
Blue: White beard, if you don't want to lose another ship hand over the omni-gem.
White beard: Haha, I admire your spirit girl but this time things will be different. I've made a few enhancements to my mecha from last time, it's immune to your pathetic little transformations now!

Boss Fight- White Beard Machine#6 (Kong Bot Mk.II)

A highly modified version of the Kong Bot from adventure#1; smaller, sleeker and more agile than before. It's armor is impervious to Blue's elemental forms and any attempt to redirect it's punch attack back at it does nothing but cause a slight stumble.

Machine#6 will attempt to crush Blue as it walks too and from around the arena, after walking a bit it will attempt one it's attacks.

Attack#1 - Super Jump

Much like Machine#4's jump attack it will knock blue off her feet from the quake and cause heavy damage if she's caught in the shock wave. Like before it's a one hit kill if she fails to get out the way and is crushed by the mecha.

Attack#2 - Spark Punch

The Spark punch works like machine#4's causing heavy damage if it crushes blue. Rather than cause an earthquake or shock wave this time it will generate a stream of electricity along the ground briefly. Blue can jump over this or take moderate damage. Attempting to grab the fist still works but it's armor is now immune to being struck with it's own limb and will electrocute her if she fails to act quickly enough.

Blue unable to directly damage the mech decides to "disarm" it by pulling at it's weakest point, the ball joints on it's limbs, rather than throwing the fist back she pulls it the other way instead...

It proves effective. Blue manages to repeat this a second time robbing the mech of all but one of it's attacks and seeing a chance to directly attack the reinforced cockpit strikes a final blow using the other hand as a makeshift platform.

((Will do the story bit as a separate update; this one got kinda pic heavy.))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #436 on: March 11, 2014, 12:48:48 PM
That was a really interesting battle, pulling instead of pushing. Time for plot twist!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #437 on: March 17, 2014, 05:10:07 PM

White Beard: "W-wait! D-don't kill me!"
Blue: "I'm sick of you; leave this world and it's people and return the omni-gem or you'll lose more than your ship this time."
White Beard: "Sh-shadow star where are you?! Help you're creator!"
????: "Oh this is just sad..."

A dark elemental blast hits the wrecked machine causing it to explode.

White Beard: "W-what?!"
Blue: "Ahhh!"

Shadow Star teleports down finally.

Shadow Star: "Really white beard have you no dignity at all? It's embarrassing you know, that YOU created me."
White Beard: "W-what are you doing, you nearly killed me!"
Shadow Star: "You wanted me to deal with things and here I am, seriously you truely are a failure you know that "captain".
White Beard: "You dare speak to me like that?! I am the one who gave you life, the captain of this ship!"
Shadow Star: " Things are about to change---"
Blue jumps forward using their argument as a chance to take shadow star out.
Blue: "Ahhhh!" 

Shadow Star traps blue in a shadow ball, a lesser robot would have been crushed but it only damages her, albeit badly. She falls to the ground barely online.

Blue:"Ugn..."
Shadow Star: "How rude---anyway as I was saying. It really took every little bit of restraint I had in me to not laugh, I mean look at you "Captain" can anyone say joke? This is my ship now; my crew and if you want to stay functional you'll be smart and fall in line white beard.
White Beard: "Y-you think anyone will follow you?! Star Generals to my side!"
There is a pause
White Beard: "I said come to you're captain's aid!"
Shadow Star: "Oh I forgot to mention; I made some adjustments to their programing while they were being restored; that and all the guard robots are all under my control now."
White Beard: "H-how is this possible?!"
Shadow Star: "You were so focused on the little lady here you didn't even notice me poking around, and with tempest star out of commission, well it was easy really. Anyway, star generals to me!"

The Star Generals minus Tempest Star surround White Beard

White Beard: "A-ah wait what are you doing?!"
Shadow Star: "Take the former captain to his new workshop; as long as you keep making new machines for me you'll stay online."
White Beard: "A-ah help!"
The captain and the star generals warp off

Blue: "Y-you were playing m-me from the start..."
Shadow Star: "Oh still alive are you? I had planned to take this ship for myself from the start really; you just proved to be a very useful distraction. I admit though, I never thought you'd be so effective against my brothers and sister."
Blue: "W-why did you save me then...?"
Shadow Star: "Oh, back at the archives? Once I saw how powerful you really were I decided losing you would be a waste of resources really. You'll never be one of MY star generals willingly but with a little re-programing you'll make a fine addition to my forces.

Suddenly Tempest Star Warps down

Tempest Star: "N-not so fast traitor!"
Shadow Star: "Oh look who finally decided to show up, I had wondered where you run off to. Managed to avoid my reprogramming too, bravo!"
Tempest Star: "I-I won't let you get away with this!"
Shadow Star: "Please. You can barely stand let alone face me, honestly you always pissed me off; the little lady over there can be your replacement."
Shadow Star starts charging a dark attack up in his hand.
Tempest Star: "This isn't over yet!"

Tempest Star warps away with Blue before shadow star can make good on his threat.

Shadow Star: "Hmph, I really hate that guy..."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #438 on: March 17, 2014, 05:20:39 PM
Mutiny at its best.

Seems not all anti-heroes, trying to be heroes, bite it in the process. Although I still thought Tempest was going to be scrapped at that moment.

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #439 on: March 17, 2014, 05:27:16 PM
I guess White Beard is getting his just desserts, albeit not the way he thought it would be. XD

Wonder how Tempest will help Blue with the coming final battle...

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #440 on: March 17, 2014, 05:43:22 PM
Tempest Star is loyal without question; with the situation going so badly Blue might be his only chance to save his creator, but yeah wanted to avoid the whole "Anit-Hero" being offed after being a hero bit.

And yes White Beard is tasting sweet karma.  XD

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #441 on: March 17, 2014, 06:58:56 PM
WHAT WILL BLUE DO NOW?

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #442 on: March 17, 2014, 07:14:54 PM
Hopefully not go offline.  8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:45 PM

Blue: "Ugh..."
Tempest Star: "Oh good; was wondering if you would ever come back online."
Blue: "Wheres shadow star?!"
Tempest Star: "After he took you offline I stepped in; that traitor is incomplete control of this battle station now.

Blue stands more or less back at 100%

Blue: "Why did you--"
Tempest Star: "Help you? Because I need you're help; I can't stop shadow star on my own."
Blue: "Why should I care if that jerk takes over the ship not long ago you and white beard were trying to kill me!"
Tempest Star: "Do you think Shadow Star will leave Azure Star alone now? He desires more power and you're home world is treasure trove of advanced precursor technology."
Blue: "That doesn't mean--"
Tempest Star: "I've been scouting around the two days you've been offline; he's been altering the station's main weapons. I fear he plans to scorch the surface to get at the ruins directly."
Blue: "N-No that will kill every living thing on the planet!"
Tempest Star: "This is why we must join forces even if just for now."
Blue: "Fine, but when this is over I'm taking the omni-gem back and white beard never returns to azure star again; understood?"
Tempest Star: "I can't speak for my creator but for the time being I will do what I can to assist you."

Tempest Star puts up a map of the station.

Tempest Star: This lab is a hidden location not found on any map; only white beard and I know of it so this will be our base for the time being. The teleporter should take you to the command center where Shadow Star is preparing for his attack; white beard is being held there too forced to retrofit the new weapon."
Blue: "Teleport me in then."
Tempest Star: "You'd be overwhelmed by the guard robots; I'll teleport to the adjacent section and keep them busy while you attack Shadow Star, once I clean up I'll join the battle."
Blue: "Alright-lets go!"

The two warp out and Blue finds herself within the final defense between her and shadow star.

Next up: Last Stage
(Star General Rematches, last stage and final boss!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #444 on: March 18, 2014, 02:00:23 PM
Woot for rematches!
Time to see how Aqua form defeats Flare. 8D

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #445 on: March 18, 2014, 02:07:24 PM
Doesn't the two get the feeling they're being watched, or is that camera just there for show. :D

Woot for rematches!
Time to see how Aqua form defeats Flare. 8D

Other than that, I wanna see if Aqua's happy to see Blue again.

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #446 on: March 18, 2014, 02:10:56 PM
Aqua's reprogrammed, he's no longer an hero.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #447 on: March 19, 2014, 04:24:01 AM
Will do a short little update for each rematch; no need to go over their powers again obviously.

Terra Star: "I-have-been-ordered-to-capture-the-intruder."
Blue: "Reprogrammed or not I'm not falling for that trick again big guy."
Terra Star: "Smarter-than-you-look."
Blue: "I suppose there is no point in saying I'm working with Tempest is there?"
Terra Star: "There-is-not."
Blue: "Le-sigh."
Blue transforms into her fire form.

Blue: "I know your weakness big guy; this won't take long!"
Terra Star: "And-I-know-yours."

Blue: "Ugnn!"
Tempest Star: "You-are-too-eager-to-rush-into-battle."

Blue activates her Flare Dash power
Blue: "Rush this!"
Tempest Star: "What-does-that-even-mea-argh!"

Blue: "Now stay put..."
Terra Star: "Y-you-will-r-regret-not-finishing-m-me-off..."
Blue: "Yeah yeah you're welcome..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #448 on: March 19, 2014, 04:37:34 AM
That was quite quick and efficient. XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #449 on: March 19, 2014, 04:44:41 AM
Terra Star is quite slow, and without planning ahead and traps to back him up he has a hard time dealing with nimble foes like Blue. Plus his weakness to fire kinda assured he was going to go down. ((Plus it's fun putting down arrogant jerks like Terra Star anyway =P))