Reply #350 on: February 13, 2014, 03:44:18 AM
Hooray for Blue!  8)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #351 on: February 13, 2014, 04:47:55 AM
Yep another Star General down!  :D

Earth Form

Absorbing the power from Terra Star's elemental chip she gains access to a new form. The Earth Form enhances blue's normal abilities skyrocketing her strength and endurance, she takes half damage from all attacks as well as immunity to instant death spikes. Blue can also lift large scale enemies and objects and still retain all of her mobility. The earth elemental energy this form utilizes allows her to generate a large rock projectile at any time as long as she has access to earth.

Enhanced Super Strength

Boulder Generation

Spike Immunity

Voting time, two Star Generals left!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #352 on: February 13, 2014, 04:51:20 AM
Naturally Tempest!

Also, that Buccaneer is not amused. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: February 13, 2014, 04:51:49 AM
Tempest Star!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #354 on: February 13, 2014, 04:56:48 AM
Tempest Star: 2
Aqua Star: 0

Gotta whip up a little story sequence before we get to the next Star General though.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #355 on: February 13, 2014, 08:47:17 AM
Enhanced Super Strength

That Buccaneer is just not having a good day. Look at him, he's just fed up. Like "God dammit not again" all on his face.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: February 13, 2014, 03:00:54 PM
At this point getting tossed around is kinda their day job, and now they can look forward to be abused by the resistance too!  8D

Meanwhile on the Dark Star II

Tempest Star: "Captain, we have just lost contact with our mining operations on Azure Star. I believe Terra was defeated by that Girl."

White Beard: "ARR! What are you fools doing, how can you not stop one lone robot?! This is what I built you for!!!"
????: "Now now captain if you were an organic I would tell you to watch your blood pressure."

Shadow Star's Theme (Bomberman 64 The Second Attack: Rukifelth's Theme): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRfTBo1gLxY

Tempest Star: "Watch your tone Shadow Star, you may be my commanding officer but I won't allow my creator to suffer insult from anyone!"
Shadow Star: *sighs* "You are always so serious Tempest, you need to be more like Aqua Star and lighten up. Anyway, yes we have suffered a set back with Terra and Flare Star's defeat and yes we clearly underestimated this girl but we still have the advantage. The Omni-Gem is in our hands and we still have the Dark Star II.

Tempest Star: "And what if Aqua Star and I can't keep her busy and she attacks us directly?"
Shadow Star: "Then we let her come on board and set a trap, Captain I believe you were working on a new machine?"
White Beard: "Yes, one built solely to defeat this pest, but I need some more time to finish it's reactor."
Shadow Star: "Alright then, Tempest Star and Aqua Star will buy us time and if they fail I'll step in personally." Tempest Star warps off.
White Beard: "Fine, just make sure you do it."
Tempest Star: "Keep her busy? Are we expendable?" Tempest Star thinks to him self as he teleports back to his own location to wait for Blue's attack.

Next Up - Tempest Star's stage

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #357 on: February 13, 2014, 03:04:01 PM
That Shadow... So... SHADOWY!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: February 14, 2014, 05:41:27 PM

Stage: Precursor Archive
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt3TxIwSFas

Azure Star was once long ago a key Precursor world in their vast empire, cloud city was only one of their many installations and this archives was a vast resource of precursor lore. To any who could decrypt this information the prize would be invaluable, a database of precursor technology. White Beard had discovered this installation by pure chance and had left his most trusted general to guard it as his people went to work to figure out a way to interface with the ancient technology, blue had no reason to attack this place really there was no threat to the natives of this world but she knew white beard would abuse this information and one less star general was by no means a bad thing.

Blue glanced over the side, another building in the sky. Not even a quarter of the size of cloud city but she wasn't fond of heights now that she thought of it.

Tempest Guard

Tempest Star's personal force, like the other of the guards of the series they mimic the attack of their commander. Tempest Guards throw a giant throwing star at Blue with deadly accuracy this weapon will not bounce off solid objects. Blue can grab it however and lob it back.

Guardian Wind Generator

Less an enemy more a hazard. These guardian robots take in wind elemental energy and transfer it into power for the archives, however when a threat approaches they will expel strong gusts of wind to try and knock the target off the archive.

Dark Elemental

As Blue approached the large specimen tubes what ever was inside violently began trying to escape shattering the tube and glaring with it's one eye. The Dark Elemental is a pure entity of dark element energy, it seems drawn to blue for some reason and causes damage if it collides with her. When above it will begin crying it's tears also cause minor damage. Blue can't grab these and will need to use her form's ranged attacks or throw another enemy or object to dispel them. It seemed the precursors were quite interested in studying dark elemental energy, but there was nothing in the archives to explain why.

Blue managed to navigate the pitfalls and guards of the Archives even avoiding the escaping dark elementals, it seemed the archives was more than just a storehouse of knowledge but rather contained many laboratories as well. Deeper into the facility Blue came across what she assumed was the main computer system, as she approaches a flash of light caught her eye and just barely she was able to jump back as her target descended from the shadows.

Next up: Blue vs Tempest Star

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #359 on: February 14, 2014, 05:46:04 PM
The Dark Elemental is just lonely... It wants a hug from Blue. O^O

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: February 14, 2014, 05:48:58 PM
It can never have hugs for it has no arms to embrace.  >BD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: February 14, 2014, 05:55:21 PM
Darn it Precursors... DARN IT

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #362 on: February 14, 2014, 05:57:12 PM
Well elementals aren't an invention of the Precursors. They are a natural entity, the precursors seemed to have been studying them however. Oh, blue also encountered a fire elemental in Flare Star's stage.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: February 14, 2014, 06:12:07 PM
Yea, I saw. But it was the Precursors that made it sad. Made it lonely. MADE IT THE WAY IT BECAME

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #364 on: February 14, 2014, 06:19:15 PM
I guess being locked in a tube for possibly thousands of years would be a little depressing.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: February 14, 2014, 06:25:20 PM
I know that feels... LIKE BEING TRAPPED IN THAT POCKET DIMENSION

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #366 on: February 16, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-LHH3eF4eQ

Tempest Star: Good reflexes.
Blue:Attacking from the shadows huh? It'll take more than cheap sneak attacks to beat me!
Tempest Star: There are no rules in battle, I simply saw an opening and took it.
Blue: Hmph, so I take it your another star general? I remember you from before.
Tempest Star: That is correct, I have been ordered to destroy you by my master white beard. It's nothing personal, I have nothing but respect for you're power.
Blue: Why follow this guy anyway? All he does is steal and hurt people.
Tempest Star: Why do you protect Azure Star or fight us? Simple it's you're duty, as is protecting my creator what I feel doesn't matter. Now Blue Valkyrie, let us battle I look forward to seeing what you are truly capable of!
*Blue Valkyrie takes on her Earth Form*
Blue: Alright if you won't hold anything back neither will I!

Battle:Tempest Star
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJGJtaVmLwQ

Tempest Star is an agile oppenent who can jump high into the air, run quickly along the ground, and unleash his attacks with frightening speed and precision. Many of his attacks either strike fast or have arcs that punish poor evasion. His weakness to earth element attacks means Earth Form's bolder generation attack is effective in this duel.

Attack#1 Throwing Star

Tempest's large throwing star is one of his fastest attacks, it leaves little time to evade and can be fired in eight directions like metal blade. Tempest star can use this attack both on the ground and in the air, it deals moderate damage if it hits however Blue can grab and throw it back if she's quick. When Tempest Star begins to take heavy damage he'll begin firing three of these in rapid succession changing how blue will need to dodge the attack.

Attack#2 Arcing Gale

(Ground Variant)
Tempest Star fires two gales of razor sharp wind at Blue, they follow along the ground until they reach her position and then arc upwards catching Blue if she tries to jump forward over them. The gales are too quick but if blue leaves herself enough space she can jump backwards getting out of their way as they fly vertically upwards.

Air Variant
When Tempest uses this attack in the air the gales will fly straight in both directions before arcing downward, Blue won't have time to run forward out of harms way but if she turns back quickly she can dodge the wind. Fire Form's flare dash can dodge the attack on either variant.

Attack#3 Tornado

Tempest Star jumps to the center of the room and generates a large pillar of wind that slowly sucks blue toward it, she'll need to run in the other direction to avoid getting hit, jumping will cause her to loose ground and if she gets caught she'll take rapid damage that ignores her damage barrier. Only Earth Form can survive more than a few seconds within the tornado. When Tempest takes heavy damage the tornado will begin spitting out one or two gales forcing Blue to jump and making avoiding it much harder.

Counter Attack

If Tempest Star stands still at any point in the battle and blue attacks him he'll vanish in a puff of smoke appearing high above launching a fast moving throwing star at blue. She can grab the throwing star like normal however.

Blue had under-estimated her opponent, he was very skilled perhaps lacking the brute strength of Terra or Flare Star but making up for it in his agility and mastery of his attacks. For every hit she scored he had scored several and even her earth form couldn't hold up to this onslaught of attacks for much longer. Blue had gotten a good hit in however and Tempest Star fell to one knee having suffered a large amount of damage himself.

Blue generated a boulder above and prepared to finish it, nothing flashy he was too dangerous to take lightly even in defe--

Suddenly Tempest Star vanished in a puff of smoke, multiple throwing stars shot out of the smoke cloud cleaving the boulder and slashing at her. This attack took her completely by surprise and there was little she could do to stop him from escaping.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #367 on: February 16, 2014, 07:40:49 PM
OH NO. GET UP BLUE!!!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: February 17, 2014, 02:26:24 AM
YESSSSSSSS! BLUE HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: February 17, 2014, 03:37:34 PM
Some time later....

Blue: Ugh--
????: Awake I see?

Blue: W-who are you?
????: You were in bad shape when I found you, I'm surprised your still alive.
Blue: You repaired me?
????: I can't take credit for that it, seems the precursors equipped you with an effective self-repair system. You have to admire their advances really.
*Blue struggles to her feet.

????:Carefull you haven't fully healed yet, and you are little good to anyone if you can't beat white beard.
Blue: Who are you anyway, what do you have against that pirate?
????: We share a common enemy, I have no desire to see you destroyed.
Blue: Hmph, at least step out of the shadows.
????: Here-- *The figure extends the Air Chip*
Blue:Thats---
????:Tempest Star dropped it after he fled the battle, perhaps he left it as a sign of respect for your victory.
Blue:.....

Blue crosses the room to take the chip and get a better look at her new ally.

????: The last star general is located in the Azure Sea, although you seem to have the means to track them already. I imagine once his troops have been dealt with you'll draw the captain to you.
The figure teleports away leaving the chip behind
Blue: W-wait! *sighs*
Blue reaches for the air chip as the latent elemental power transferred to her.

Next Time: Air Form!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #370 on: February 17, 2014, 03:45:50 PM
DARN YOU SHADOWY FIGURE!!

... Also, since Aqua is the last one... Just a simple question.
Are there General refights? 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: February 17, 2014, 03:50:43 PM
Of course!  8D

Just debating if it should be just a rematch of if they should have "super forms" like the guardians did in Zero 2.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #372 on: February 17, 2014, 04:00:34 PM
... The Mother Precursor? o:

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #373 on: February 17, 2014, 04:03:32 PM
Haha, nah there won't be much of the precursors in the second adventure outside some visits to ruins.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #374 on: February 17, 2014, 04:05:24 PM
Nonono... BLUE is the Mother Precursor! The final testament of the Precursors to wipe out the Cursor Virus! O:

Having all the Elemental Chips unlocks the "Warewamessiahnare" program, and she unintentionally infects the Generals! D: