Reply #75 on: December 24, 2013, 03:32:40 AM
... I need a custom machine now. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: December 24, 2013, 03:33:56 AM
... I need a custom machine now. XD

The Megaman 10 one has a pirate theme, with some changes might work well for that.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: December 24, 2013, 04:56:20 PM
True... I'll get on it then. XD

Posted on: December 24, 2013, 10:47:59
Well, if and when it does happen, I have it done.
All three phases. 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: December 24, 2013, 04:58:44 PM
Wily II Capsule?  XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: December 24, 2013, 05:05:35 PM
I don't believe in capsules!

... Yet, it is. XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: December 24, 2013, 05:25:16 PM
Hey in Mega man 7 Wily's capsule was stronger than his Wily Machine#7.  :P (God I hate that boss)

Anyway, update!

Buccaneer Lumberjack

Found only in the Emerald Woods, the Buccaneer Lumberjacks can hop around on their spring legs and use their lumber cutting axes to send blocks of wood flying at Blue from afar, when they run out wood they charge at her and attempt to slash. Both the Lumberjack and the wood blocks can be grabbed and tossed back. It would seem White Beard was searching for something on Azure Star and the Buccaneer Lumber Jacks were working to clear those pesky elder trees.

Steeve  (The name is an inside joke, don't ask XD)

Steve is arial recon bot, designed to search for what ever White Beard was looking for on Azure star. They tend to flutter around in place or slowly to and fro until Blue gets into range and they swoop down to collide with her. They can be tossed.

The Emerald Forest is located on one of the larger islands on Azure Star, it's lush green elder trees grow tall and nearly block out the sun on the forest floor, while their strong roots coil all over the island.

Two routes exist in the forest, Blue can progress by staying on the ground or climb up the branches or use the tree's hollows to climb to the tree tops where hidden items and power ups can be found although at the risk of falling into a pit.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: December 24, 2013, 05:31:33 PM
WE SHALL SEE

Also, is that Buc :P-ing at Blue? XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: December 24, 2013, 05:33:17 PM
WE SHALL SEE

Also, is that Buc :P-ing at Blue? XD

Huh? 0.o

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: December 24, 2013, 05:36:33 PM
At ground level, and while climbing up the hollowed tree.

Steeve is carrying a Buc that has a :P look. XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: December 24, 2013, 05:38:43 PM
At ground level, and while climbing up the hollowed tree.

Steeve is carrying a Buc that has a :P look. XD

Ah yeah, it's more a "Oh god put me down" look. You can see Steve still carrying him on the second mock up. XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: December 24, 2013, 05:41:43 PM
I guess he's freed by the third?
Or sent off to robot heaven by Steve? XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: December 24, 2013, 05:45:58 PM
I guess he's freed by the third?
Or sent off to robot heaven by Steve? XD

Off into the sky for Steve and Buccaneer adventures!

(Edit)

Level 2 Boss: White Beard Machine#2

As the end of the Emerald Forest comes into view a large flying machine crashes through the treetops hovering just over the ground, White Beard grins as the machine's main weapon aims at her. "I've got you this time you pesky meddler!" White Beard thinks to him self.

This boss fight is a scrolling stage, hills and the occasional bottomless pits appear as Blue runs to the right, the White Beard Machine always stays to the left of the screen either firing a cannon ball directly at Blue...

Or launches one at the ground that rolls along the floor...

Either way they explode after hitting a solid object (namely Blue). but can be grabbed and tossed back at the machine to cause damage. As White Beard takes more damage the terrain will become more treacherous.

After destroying the white beard machine with it's own weapon the captain now twice defeated flys off to plan his next move and Blue finally finds her self on the edge of the emerald forest a massive mountain range jutting up into the clouds.

Next Up Level 3 - Jagged Peaks

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: December 24, 2013, 06:21:22 PM
Hoho... Interesting design, wonder what he has next.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: December 24, 2013, 06:26:54 PM
Hoho... Interesting design, wonder what he has next.

A mountain stage, perhaps a drill inspired machine?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: December 24, 2013, 06:31:43 PM
Or...

A Power Piston. 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: December 24, 2013, 06:38:35 PM
Or...

A Power Piston. 8D

A boss room with destructible floor tiles giving the fight something of a time limit? I hear Power Pistons I think Big O for some reason.  XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: December 24, 2013, 06:46:26 PM
Go nuts! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: December 28, 2013, 06:17:42 AM
No new story scenes or enemy designs but with Blue likely joining the Rping fun here soon I thought I'd just do a brief story recap on Blue's own adventures before Wily II and Captain White beard's team up.

Blue
An advanced android of alien design, possessing unmatched physical strength and durability but lacking memories of her past she has become the self appointed protector of Azure Star and it's more primitive inhabitants. She has battled the Dark Star Gang and their leader Captain White beard as well as forces of the maniacal doctor Wily II. Recently she has found her self on RPM tracking her nemesis who has joined forces with Wily II to conquer the galaxy with the stolen Omni-Gem. While on RPM she learns the power of cosplay from Blues that grants her the power to take on the abilities of the one she cosplays as as long as she wears the costume.

Captain White Beard
The robotic space pirate and captain of the dark star gang. Traveling from world to world stealing technology and riches to achieve his goal of galactic conquest legends of a powerful gem that contains infinite power draws him to Azure Star and against his future foe Blue. Arrogant, easily angered and often short sighted he is still a brilliant scientist in his own right and has built legions of powerful robots to serve him.

The Star Generals (Shadow Star, Tempest Star, Flare Star, Terra Star)
White Beard's top generals,Shadow Star, Tempest Star, Flare Star, and Terra Star. Four powerful robots who he built to match his greatest foe after his first defeat, all are equipped with his elemental chip based off the energies inherent to the Omni-Gem. Blue managed to destroy all but Tempest Star but they have with the exception of Shadow Star been rebuilt several times. Shadow Star Betrayed White Beard and he has remained in the scrap heap since.

The Dark Star Gang
White Beard's pirate armada. Commanding this force from his star ship the Dark Star his robotic minions the Buccaneers do his bidding. His armada is equipped with powerful advanced weapons and shields and his robots come in many forms. Blue has nearly destroyed the Dark Star Gang on two occasions but white beard has managed to recoup his loses both times.

Azure Star
Blue's home planet, a small moon sized world with a tropical habitat (although other climates do exist on various parts of the globe). Once the home world for an advanced civilization Azure Star now stands as a testament to a lost race with their ruins scattered all across the surface and even under the ocean. Reaverbot like guards patrol their halls and few of the primitive inhabitants of the Azure Star dare to enter these ruins. The world has a very Kirby's Dreamland like look to it

The Omni-Gem
A crystal of unlimited power, noted as clean energy source. The Omni-Gem contains the power of the elements and was the reason for White Beard's attack on Azure Star in the first place. Legends and tales of the gem have floated across the galaxy for some time hinting at just how far the precursor race must have reached across the galaxy in their day. Blue managed to defend it during her first battle with the Dark Star Gang however it was stolen and used to power White Beard's new Dark Star II, Blue however managed use the chaos of Shadow Star's betrayal to reclaim the gem and force the pirates back yet again. Hiding the gem in her own ruin it was recently stolen by an unknown individual, Blue stealing an abandoned Dark Star gunship gives chase and finds her self over RPM.

Copy Bot
A series of robots copying Blue's appearance and powers. Ignoring the obvious creepy question of why White Beard wants an exact copy of Blue around this bot has proven to be dangerous foe for the protector of Azure Star. Possessing all her abilities and powers but lacking her sense of justice this copy bot has been destroyed and rebuilt several times. Flare Star can also be considered a copy bot of sorts although her design evolved into a unique form.

Pre Blue Valkyrie
-Blue awakens in her ruin, the local reaverbots are not hostile to her however and she makes this place her home despite no remembering anything of her past.
-Blue meets the various intelligent local species who are unable to enlighten her on the past of the ruins or her. She decides to use her powers to protect them from anyone who would harm the planet.

Blue Valkyrie 1

-The Dark Star Gang drawn to Azure Star by legends of the Omni-Gem attack and Blue responds in kind to protect it's people.

-Level 1: Azure Sea- Blue travels from island to island fighting back buccaneers and other dark star bots. She encounters White Beard's first machine and defeats it. White beard retreats in the Emerald Forests.

-Level 2: Emerald Forest: Blue climbs through the trees preventing the Dark Star from clear cutting the forest in their search for the omni-gem. She encounters white beard who chases her with a flying machine. However she out maneuvers it and turns it's own cannon balls back on it winning the day.

-Level 3: Jagged Peaks: Blue Finding her self at the foot of the Jagged Peaks and White Beard's forces ascending. She climbs the mountains and traverses the caves within avoiding landslides and aerial bots. Battling White Beard yet again she defeats his drill machine and finds herself standing within the clouds on a flying city.

-Level 4: Cloud City: An abandoned city of the precursors, she finally learns why the pirates are attacking and rushes to find this "Omni-Gem" so that the cloud city won't fall into the ocean as the gem powers the city. Traversing the decaying structures and avoiding falling to her doom she hitches a ride on-top of pirate drop ship and is attacked by white beard in another machine designed for air combat. She manages to turn back it's missiles and reach the Sky Temple before White Beard does.

-Level 5: Sky Temple: The entrance to the core of Cloud City, fighting through hostile reaverbots and pirates she arrives in the core too late as White Beard crashes in stealing the gem leaving Blue to deal with a large reaverbot guardian. Escaping the Sky Temple she feels the city slowly losing power and dropping toward the sea, this would create a tidal wave that would destroy the islands. With no time to lose she jumps onto the Dark Star for the final battle.

Level 6: Dark Star: (Much like Sonic 2's last level this is a short one) Blue battles a copy bot and then challenges White Beard who's built a giant mecha to battle Blue. Despite being powered up by the omni-gem she manages to strike at the bot's connection to the gem and reclaim it. The mecha explodes and white beard escapes, the damage to dark star is great however and it crashes into the Cloud City destroying it too. Azure Star is saved.

Blue hides the Omni-Gem in her own ruin and decides to relax on the beaches for a well earned break.

Blue Valkyrie 2, tomorrow likely.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: December 28, 2013, 06:33:09 AM
Sounds very interesting, and wets my appetite!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: December 29, 2013, 07:12:50 PM
Two Original enemies found in the Jagged Peaks.  8D

Rockaneer

Having suffered being tossed for too long the Buccaneers finally strike back...well not really. Rockaneers using their surprising strength lift boulders from the cliff side and launch them at Blue as she climbs the mountain, these boulders can of course be grabbed and tossed back but will roll down inclines taking out anything that gets in their way.

Drillbit

Digging bots designed to rapidly move through solid rocks, while they are hardly a threat on land they tend to quickly attack from below (although Blue can track their movements underground). Once they explode from the ground they will quickly jump to tunnel back below. Blue can toss them and use their drills as potent weapons.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: December 30, 2013, 10:24:36 AM
I like that Rockaneer. Struggling with that rock. XD

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: January 01, 2014, 03:07:45 PM
Level 3 - Jagged Peaks (Sorry for the slow updates, work has been busy lately)

The Jagged peaks lie beyond the emerald forest on the planet's largest island. The mountain easily clears the clouds and might look like goes up forever. Blue however can't ignore White Beard's forces now, and they are ascending.

Despite difficult train and heavy resistance Blue manages to keep ascending the mountain side, the view is breath taking, but with all the caves and waterfalls it almost seems like a world of it's own up here.

Blue found the caves were no less guarded and White Beard's forces frustrated her efforts to proceed. At least she didn't need to worry about drowning.

Blue continued through the cave system until she came across a huge opening in the mountain where White Beard was waiting for her...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:12:48 PM by Dr. Wily II »

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: January 01, 2014, 03:12:22 PM
So... Does she float... Or sink?

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: January 01, 2014, 03:21:25 PM
When Blue enters a body of water she floats in place after the momentum wares off. While swimming she can like Kirby move up down, left and right fairly freely even grabbing enemies and objects although the throw pattern is much slower.

Speaking of Kirby not sure why I made this but it's adorable. Kirby team up?!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: January 01, 2014, 03:33:37 PM
Maybe Kirby floatie. 8D