Pyro · 130095

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #725 on: December 17, 2013, 02:33:48 AM
"W-Wily? He's back?"

Joe scratched the back of his head. "And I always had Diggersby... I have no idea what you are talking about..."

"Silly Runaway. Don't even try to use that on me. I may not be near Trak, but I have my methods. Also, I know you are scanning the area. Things aren't always what they seem to be. Now get on to work!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #726 on: December 17, 2013, 02:41:22 AM
The threat was vague, but it was enough.  Turning around, Runaway set to work on manipulating the chemical bonds of the various Powders, all the while maintaining a careful listen to the lab around him.  Multitasking in battle may not come easy without a bit of assistance from his trainer, but multitasking in a laboratory setting was a cinch. Quietly, he started formulating his plan for escape...

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #727 on: December 17, 2013, 02:48:17 AM
"Well you didn't before you went in here, trust me we know you didn't." Sakura said seriously.

"Perhaps Sakura can talk to the Diggersby, maybe we can clear things up." Xuangzang stated "I know it's hard to believe but things are most certainly not what they seem."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #728 on: December 17, 2013, 02:49:18 AM
Synthis moves towards the oddly questionable Diggersby and sniffs around it, wanting to get to know it and see if its friendly.

Merrick, meanwhile, contemplates how he can contribute to this situation, seeing as he was responsible for letting it happen.  He looks to the card on his back, contemplating using another to help unlock more secrets that might lead to where WilyII is hiding, but worries the mere sight of him using abilities that only a Pokemon can use might draw suspicion and put the rest of the cards in danger.

Compressing his lips some, he closes his eyes and concentrate on what spells he does know and how he can use them to figure out where Runaway and WilyII may have disappear to.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #729 on: December 17, 2013, 02:55:27 AM
Remy looked at the quick ball a moment, the swoobat scanning it for any residual wavelengths he could use to find the missing psychic type. His eyes flashed as he released a weak psychic pulse, just like before. If it reached Runaway, the alakazam would feel it and, hopefully, respond.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #730 on: December 17, 2013, 03:01:31 AM
Back at the courtroom...

During a recess period of a current trial, the bailiff walks up to the judge with a package in his hand.

"This just arrived, Your Honor." The bailiff handed the judge a sealed package.

The Judge perked up, "Ah! This must be the game!"

"The... game? You mean a... video game?" The bailiff asked, scratching his head at the thought of an old man playing games.

"Yes, I believe that's what these young people call it. I asked my grandson to loan me his Pokemon video play." He began to open the package.

"Video game, you mean." The bailiff corrected him.

The Judge nodded, "Yes, of course. That's what I said."

"..." The bailiff decided it best to stay quiet, for everyone's sake.

The Judge took out the game case, "Now how on earth do you open these things?" He fiddled with it for a few more seconds until he finally popped it open.

The Judge stared at the inside of the case and frowned, "Where is the video...? And where is the game?"

The bailiff let out a sigh of pity and explained it to him, "I haven't played many games, myself, Your Honor, but I can explain. This card right here is the game." The bailiff took the game card out of its plastic holding.

The Judge gasped, "My word! That tiny little thing is the game? But where is the video I was promised!?"

"... So you insert this card into the device that can play this," The bailiff tried to hold back a converging headache, "now all you need is the device, or as they call it, a "system"."

The Judge scratched his bald head, "I don't have this, um, 'system', as you call it. Hmm, looks like we'll have to order one."

There was a brief silence before the bailiff spoke, "So, if I may ask, why do you want to play video games all of a sudden?"

The Judge stroked his beard, "Well, to tell you the truth, that trial we had long ago inspired me to try this Pokemon thing."

"You mean the Mewtwo trial?" The bailiff asked.

He nodded, "Yes, that's the one. Anyway, please look into buying this system for me. Then we can find out what this video business is about!"

"... Yes, Your Honor."

(Here we go. 8D)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #731 on: December 17, 2013, 03:04:45 AM
(He totally needs his own starter, preferably something really weird.  Oh hell, give him seven Pidgeys, and when he throws their balls, they all fly away. 8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #732 on: December 17, 2013, 03:07:39 AM
(But you're only allowed to have six Pokemon, even if one of them doesn't like to be confined! :O)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #733 on: December 17, 2013, 03:08:38 AM
Dr. Wily II continued to shadow over Runaway, watching it work its magic.

"Now THAT'S a good Runaway..."

In the shadows of the lab, was a miming Pokemon, his hands in a constant swirling motion, palms exposed. It was a Mr. Mime, being all creepy and using Barrier. Dr. Wily II had used this Mr. Mime to create Barriers around the cages, as double protection.

"Well you didn't before you went in here, trust me we know you didn't." Sakura said seriously.

"Perhaps Sakura can talk to the Diggersby, maybe we can clear things up." Xuangzang stated "I know it's hard to believe but things are most certainly not what they seem."
"... If you say so. Talk to it then."

The Diggersby just stared.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #734 on: December 17, 2013, 03:11:51 AM
"Uhm hi." Sakura started to converse with the Diggersby "Do you know this trainer?"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #735 on: December 17, 2013, 03:22:31 AM
(I hope I can make the Judge's Pokemon "Let's Play" coherent enough. 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #736 on: December 17, 2013, 03:28:41 AM
(Coherent? This IS The Judge we are talking about. 8D)

The Diggersby continued to stare... And then! It picked his nose.

"Sorry about that... He tends to be a bit unresponsive at times..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #737 on: December 17, 2013, 03:31:38 AM
Trak wrinkled up her own nose at the sight of the Diggersby digging for nasal gold with one of its ear-hand-things.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #738 on: December 17, 2013, 03:33:59 AM
"....Uh are you hungry?" Sakura asked as she got out more PokePuffs.

"How many of those things do you have?" Xuangzang asked in amazement as he grabbed one himself.

"Tons." Sakura answered.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #739 on: December 17, 2013, 03:58:47 AM
The Diggersby sniffed at the PokePuff, and grabbed it with his other ear hand. Munching noisily, and looking satisfied, it let out a huge burp. Then it went back to staring.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #740 on: December 17, 2013, 04:11:07 AM
"Yeah I don't think I'm getting anything out of him, either Wily brainwashed him too, he's still wild, or he's somehow in league with him." Sakura sighed.

"That is one weird Diggersby." Xuangzang remarked as he munched on a PokePuff.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #741 on: December 17, 2013, 04:12:20 AM
Dr. Wily II continued to shadow over Runaway, watching it work its magic.

"Now THAT'S a good Runaway..."

In the shadows of the lab, was a miming Pokemon, his hands in a constant swirling motion, palms exposed. It was a Mr. Mime, being all creepy and using Barrier. Dr. Wily II had used this Mr. Mime to create Barriers around the cages, as double protection.

(Yeah, I should at the very least address this real quick...)

Whatever psychic message the Swoobat was sending wasn't getting through, as Runaway didn't notice.  He was far too focused on not only his escape plan, but his work, and Wily's threats.  Though, he had an idea and decided to go along with it.  Altering the powder chemical composition was arduous work, particularly to make it stronger and give it hypnotic properties, something he would need to figure out how to add himself.  However, removing all potency was easy.  

As the powder's appearance wouldn't change enough to notice anything amiss, it would be relatively simple to neutralize its toxicity and pass it off as being enhanced.  Why should he follow along with such an inane plan as world takeover with spores?  It was lunacy!  Lunacy like Lysandre's "fabulous" plan to make the world fabulous.  And that vague threat of Wily's?  Empty words, just something threatening enough to keep Runaway in line.  If this scientist was smart, he wouldn't risk exposure by hurting a trainer, would he?

Runaway narrowed his eyes.  Humans always seem to underestimate an Alakazam.  Oh, sure, they say that they're highly intelligent, but humans still treat them like animals, on the sole basis that they can't communicate like humans do.  Unbeknownst to Wily, Runaway negated the potency of the powder sample he was presented with.  That wicked man would only have a useless pile of spores, only effective in causing a slight allergic reaction and making sinuses drain.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #742 on: December 17, 2013, 04:25:17 AM
"I think you all might be overreacting a little bit, although Runaway's disappearance is a concern..." Joe said, and recalled the Diggersby.

Inside the PokeBall, Diggersby smiled as he revealed his real form: A Zoroark. Using Extrasensory, it sent a message, off to Dr. Wily II.

Back at the lab, Dr. Wily II 's Beheeyem shook, and projected a video image. Upon seeing it, Dr. Wily II smiled.

"Ah, it seems your Trainer and her friends are thinking about finding you. I told you I have my methods. One wrong move from you, and I WILL off Trak."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #743 on: December 17, 2013, 04:31:13 AM
"Joe I'm always suspicious and it always pays off." Sakura shook her head "Trust me the fact that no one here has ever seen that Diggersby is proof enough."

"That man must have done a real number on you." Xuangzang tsk'd "Maybe we need to go to the Devon Corporation to figure this out."

"I know that they were able to get that machine to see dreams working thanks to Dr. Fennel in Unova." Sakura added "Maybe we can find something in the subconscious."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #744 on: December 17, 2013, 04:42:14 AM
"No one except me..." Joe corrected.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #745 on: December 17, 2013, 04:42:48 AM
"I think you all might be overreacting a little bit, although Runaway's disappearance is a concern..." Joe said, and recalled the Diggersby.

Inside the PokeBall, Diggersby smiled as he revealed his real form: A Zoroark. Using Extrasensory, it sent a message, off to Dr. Wily II.

Back at the lab, Dr. Wily II 's Beheeyem shook, and projected a video image. Upon seeing it, Dr. Wily II smiled.

"Ah, it seems your Trainer and her friends are thinking about finding you. I told you I have my methods. One wrong move from you, and I WILL off Trak."

Runaway gulped, but moved on to the next sample.  There was nothing more that could be done with the first sample, as the proteins had been effectively destroyed.  He placed his Foongus toy on the counter, followed by both hands, which he leaned on for a long moment.  Altering chemical compounds was hard work and not something that he could just do over and over again without at least some rest in between.

He glared at the powder sample.  There was quite a bit of it, enough to cause problems should it get into the air.  The slightest breeze would stir it up, and a puff blew across the counter as Runaway snorted.  Wily was standing right behind him.  How easy it would be to fling the sample in the man's face and run for it.

But, that threat loomed above him.  Would Wily go through with it?  Would he dare kill the Alakazam's trainer?  In plain sight?  Or was this another vague and empty threat just to keep him in line?

"Joe I'm always suspicious and it always pays off." Sakura shook her head "Trust me the fact that no one here has ever seen that Diggersby is proof enough."

"That man must have done a real number on you." Xuangzang tsk'd "Maybe we need to go to the Devon Corporation to figure this out."

"I know that they were able to get that machine to see dreams working thanks to Dr. Fennel in Unova." Sakura added "Maybe we can find something in the subconscious."

"The sooner we figure this out, the sooner I find Runaway," Trak folded her arms. "He must be somewhere on this campus...  And when I get my hands on whoever took him..." she balled her hands into tight fists, then reached into her bag, selecting one of her Poke Balls.  She brought out a Master Ball, but didn't release the Pokemon inside. "Let's just say, I've been saving one of our partners for a time like this..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #746 on: December 17, 2013, 04:48:49 AM
(Speaking of Master Balls, it brings up the question of legendaries. Mirby, Trak and Clefant all hail from the Kalos region, and at least 2 are confirmed Champions. So... How is the legendary spread? Or do we go multiverse? :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #747 on: December 17, 2013, 04:50:18 AM
"No one except me..." Joe corrected.
"You introduced the rest of your Pokemon to us, why would you keep that guy a secret?" Sakura countered.  "Plus you gave the nurse 4 Pokeballs when you went into the Center in Petalburg, caught a Zigazagoon in the woods and you haven't used a PC since then and there isn't one in the University that you can use unless you're a student or in emergencies."

Sakura then turned to Trak.

"You're probably right, but Wily is a sneaky one, even if he is nearby he knows how to keep himself hidden.  Team Rocket seems to be good at that when they aren't causing a public ruckus." Sakura explained "Believe me when I say that his research cause a lot of trouble for a certain Pokemon, and that was when his evil side was suppressed and the fruits of his research was used by Team Rocket.  I want to find him too, but without a plan we'll play into his hands, if we haven't already."  

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #748 on: December 17, 2013, 04:54:33 AM
(I'd say multiverse, but Legendary spread would play in so well with Trak and Taylor's rivalry. "I have Xerneas!" "Well, I have Yvetal!" "Oh yeah?  Well, I have Zygarde!" "I have Mewtwo!  Eat it!" "Bite me, I have Articuno!" "I zap your ass with Zapdos!" "I got Moltres! BURN!")

Trak nodded. "I just don't want him hurting my Alakazam..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #749 on: December 17, 2013, 04:59:10 AM
"....I don't know what to say Trak, in Team Rocket Wily did horrible things, things that you wouldn't be able to stomach.  Though Giovanni and his organization have done some horribly disturbing things, some of which Wily was forced to be a part of after his personality changed and he became a kinder man, his evil persona was still there and he won't stop until he gets what he wants." Sakura said in an even tone with her eyes down and her fist shaking.  It took all her strength for her to not break down crying.