A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130097

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #575 on: December 07, 2013, 07:45:33 AM
"Well that's unfortunate...." Xuangzang sweat dropped for the third time.

"Well there's a gym in Rustboro to the north and a gym in Petalburg to the south if you want to start there." Sakura suggested.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #576 on: December 07, 2013, 07:47:18 AM
Clefant- "Ah, but I don't want to hold you guys up on your quest, oh did I mention I'm going to tag along and there's not much you can do about it sorry!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #577 on: December 07, 2013, 07:50:09 AM
Trak pondered the notion of gathering more gym badges.  She looked to Runaway, who seemed similarly deep in thought.  Reaching over, she rubbed the Alakazam's head. "Maybe later, after our business in Rustboro."

Runaway was practically bursting with enthusiasm at the promise of battling. "Hourra! Je ne puis d'attendre!" Hooray!  I can't wait!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #578 on: December 07, 2013, 07:51:59 AM
"Eh sure why the [tornado fang] not, I hope you like crushing terrorists and crap because that's what I'm doing." Sakura shrugged.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #579 on: December 07, 2013, 07:53:25 AM
Joe had a look of disbelief on his face. This newcomer sure had the worst luck coming into this region.

"Well... We are on our way to Rust-"

Joe's statement was cut short by another rustling bush.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH!! A possible wild encounter!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #580 on: December 07, 2013, 07:55:07 AM
"May Kyurem grant you your Zigzagoon." Xuangzang whispered in a sage like manner.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #581 on: December 07, 2013, 07:56:31 AM
Runaway's attention was drawn to the rustling and he tensed, ready to spring into action.  Trak raised a hand, shaking her head. "Not yet.  Let's see what it is, first."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #582 on: December 07, 2013, 08:02:46 AM
"Eh sure why the [tornado fang] not, I hope you like crushing terrorists and crap because that's what I'm doing." Sakura shrugged.

Clefant - "Not a problem! I'm sort of... famous in Kalos, I guess, probably for getting kicked out of all those restaraunts for beating up the staff whenever they used protect over and over again. [tornado fang]ing pricks, either way, whether its terrorists, [dark hold] restaraunt staff, or even one of the elite four, I'll beat them down good if they [tornado fang] with me."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #583 on: December 07, 2013, 08:14:57 AM
Sapph sweatdropped at Clefant's proclamations. "Well... I guess it's a good thing I'm not an Elite 4 member anymore..." He muttered, scratching his head. "Still need a haircut..."

(Wait, who all were supposed to get Mega Stones again?)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #584 on: December 07, 2013, 08:15:13 AM
As Joe approached the rustling bush, a shadowy figure jumped out, and "attacked" Joe. If Licking madly is considered an attack. As Joe slowly focused on his assailant, he saw zig-zag patterns on the body, and what looked like a mask over the face.

"A Z-Z-ZIGZAGOON!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #585 on: December 07, 2013, 08:18:56 AM
Sapph sweatdropped at Clefant's proclamations. "Well... I guess it's a good thing I'm not an Elite 4 member anymore..." He muttered, scratching his head. "Still need a haircut..."

(Wait, who all were supposed to get Mega Stones again?)
(I can give you the Absolite)

"It seems rather affectionate." Sakura snickered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #586 on: December 07, 2013, 08:25:33 AM
Runaway took a few steps closer and sniffed the air, then approached some more, still sniffing.

"Runaway seems interested in the other Pokemon's scent..." Trak observed.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #587 on: December 07, 2013, 08:32:46 AM
"Welp, you've now got a zigzagoon." Sapph said, yawning. It was at that point that he remembered something and turned to Sakura. "By the way." He started, fishing something out of his pocket. "When I finally got Obsidian captured and locked away, this was found in his pockets." He showed her a small, round stone with a symbol on it. The same symbol that was on the 'pendant' on Taylor's neck. "He only laughed when he was questioned about it and said that one of my friends could tell me."

(And there's how Sapph got his Keystone. He confiscated it from/had it given to him by Obsidian.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #588 on: December 07, 2013, 08:33:58 AM
"It's Tickling me! GAH! I think it likes me! Or the crumbs of my egg-mayo sandwich! GAH! Raticate! Come out and help me!"

Joe pressed a PokeBall on his belt, and his trusty Raticate popped out. Upon seeing the young Zigzagoon, its front insciors started to glow.

"Use Super Fang!!"

Raticate nodded, and lunged at the Zigzagoon, biting down on the Zigzagoon. The Zigzagoon flinched at the attack, and started to tear up.

(I'll finish this up later, need to head out myself.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #589 on: December 07, 2013, 08:41:03 AM
"Welp, you've now got a zigzagoon." Sapph said, yawning. It was at that point that he remembered something and turned to Sakura. "By the way." He started, fishing something out of his pocket. "When I finally got Obsidian captured and locked away, this was found in his pockets." He showed her a small, round stone with a symbol on it. The same symbol that was on the 'pendant' on Taylor's neck. "He only laughed when he was questioned about it and said that one of my friends could tell me."

(And there's how Sapph got his Keystone. He confiscated it from/had it given to him by Obsidian.)
"....He seriously had a Keystone with him." Sakura facepalmed.

"Well that's...convenient." Xuangzang stated.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #590 on: December 07, 2013, 08:45:55 AM
"Yeah. Smug bastard has his hands in a lot of cookie jars." Sapph said, sighing. "So, a Keystone... I take it this has something to do with Mega Evolution?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #591 on: December 07, 2013, 08:47:08 AM
"Yeah it does, and I happen to have a stone for your Absol." Sakura said as she got the Stone out of her bag.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #592 on: December 07, 2013, 08:53:53 AM
"Oh?" Sapph blinked as she got the stone out. "So... What all does Mega Evolution entail? Just this Keystone that stone?" He asked, tilting his head. "Or is there more to it than that?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #593 on: December 07, 2013, 08:57:46 AM
(I forget, was it established that the Tower of Mastery doesn't have the keystone and the Lucarionite?  Or can anyone pull a keystone out of their ass now?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #594 on: December 07, 2013, 09:33:18 AM
(I forget, was it established that the Tower of Mastery doesn't have the keystone and the Lucarionite?  Or can anyone pull a keystone out of their ass now?)
(Well, Lyssandre had a Keystone and Gyaradosite, and Diantha had a Keystone and Gardevoirite. So, I assume Keystones can be found in places other than the Tower of Mastery. That, or anyone who proves themselves worthy, regardless of good or evil, can earn it. That being said, I think it was also discussed at one point who was going to have Keystones and get Mega Stones. o3o)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #595 on: December 07, 2013, 09:42:54 AM
(Okay, so it's now time to pull one out of my butt...)

Watching Sakura dig through her bag, Trak remembered something and started digging through her own bag.  Runaway came over to watch, and then started digging through the bag as well until he was shooed away.  After a moment, Trak fished out a wristband and put it on.  It was a while since she's worn it, since Korrina's grandfather gave it to her. "You know, if we're talking about a Mega Evolution..."

The second Trak had stopped digging through her bag, Runaway was once again digging through it himself.  The Alakazam had a compulsion to dig through the bag, not even for anything in particular.  Just the act of digging was enough.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #596 on: December 07, 2013, 01:05:28 PM
(Well, given you Kalosians can do the Mega Stone sidequests, I'm not surprised that you Kalosians have Keystones too. :P)

Joe stared at the almost crying Zigzagoon.

"... Aww... It's using Baby-Doll Eyes... I... I can't bring myself to hurt it further!"

Zigzagoon, seemingly knowing the change in Joe's heart, pounced onto him again, and began to Lick him thoroughly again. The force of the pounce caused an empty PokeBall to roll out from Joe's waist-pouch. Raticate shook his head at his Trainer's incapitation, and grabbed the PokeBall in its insciors. Hopping onto Joe as well, Raticate pushed the PokeBall button into Zigzagoon's body, and Zigzagoon disappeared into the PokeBall in a red flash.

One shake. Weaker shake. Even weaker shake. Ping.

[Congratulations! You caught a Zigzagoon!]

Joe recovered from his "attack", and picked up the PokeBall. Patting his Raticate, he had a huge smile on his face.

"I caught a Zigzagoon!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #597 on: December 07, 2013, 01:43:09 PM
From one Kalosian to three in the span of a morning... Didn't think I'd see any countrymen... or countrywomen, rather, until I got back home... Taylor thought as she studied the newcomer.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #598 on: December 08, 2013, 06:40:20 AM
"Congrats on the Zigzagoon!" Trak applauded.

Runaway also applauded. "Bravo!" Bravo! It's French!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #599 on: December 08, 2013, 07:01:31 AM
Joe got back on his feet, and dusted himself for a bit.

"Thanks! Now to train this little guy to be the top percentile of his species!"