A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 128507

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: November 08, 2013, 06:18:37 AM
The can hit the baby-faced stunner, Kooch, on the head. He let out a surprised yelp while his partner, Shaun, poked his head out to watch Mewtwo speeding away.

"Dude!" he said in astonishment, "That dude has this gnarly bulbous-shaped body with these weird ears and I don't think he's wearing any pants!"

...and why was he talking like a Swimmer now? Anyway, Kooch nursed his wound and poked his head out to see nothing.

"Whatever," he replied, "We need to go find our Rhyhorn, and maybe see if we can sell some our goods to some hot co-eds!"

As for Professor Birch, he was busy observing a Victreebel in the wilds of Petalburg Woods. It was a rarity, even in its home regions, because of how unlikely Weepinbels are exposed to a Leaf Stone without the a trainer. He jotted down some of his observation when a Team Flora appeared on the scene. The Victreebel followed its first instinct to jump the grunt, but the human released an Exeggutor from its Pokeball.

"Go Exeggutor!" he ordered, "Use Confusion."

The Coconut Pokemon's eyes flashed a deep green as it hit the disadvantaged Victreebel with a blast of psychic energy. Then the grunt captured it with a Pokeball, which gave the Professor the chills. He knew that these kind of individuals were usually up to no good when it came to Pokemon from personal experience so he reached for his Xtransceiver to call Sakura. Unfortunately, he accidently stepped on a twig that let out a loud snap just as the call went through.

The grunt turned his head in the direction of the sound, "Hey! You!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013, 06:30:30 AM
Sapph's attention was brought to a different direction when he heard someone shouting. As he didn't see anyone, nor did he hear what they said clearly, he tried to not pay it much mind. After all, he was a stranger here, maybe it'd sort itself out. Though, as he thought about it, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep well if it turned out to be someone in need of help. So, with a sigh, he turned and started in the direction of the shout, taking a pokeball from his jacket in case of trouble.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: November 08, 2013, 06:34:18 AM
(I'll finish what I started today tomorrow, I'm really tired.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: November 08, 2013, 07:30:46 AM
Hierophant also heard the shout.  Though he shouldn't get involved, he knew that if the malicious presence notices the Pokemon he just freed, they would quickly capture them, further traumatizing their chances of understanding the difference between good humans and bad.

He looks to the card clinging to his back.  He would call Synthis or Genbu to help him ward off this threat, but worries their involvement will only confuse the freed Pokemon further.  Compressing his lips in reluctance, he quickly forms his blue-orb scepter and sneaks off towards the source of the noise, hoping to stay hidden and watch in wait for anyone else to come along and deal with this problem.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 08:17:06 AM
(Pyro, I found the goons, you want to respond to the question I asked them?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: November 08, 2013, 09:42:52 PM
No sooner had Kooch mentioned the Rhyhorn when they heard Taylor ask them her question. They gave her this quizzical look.

"Dealer. You mean our boss at the docks?" he asked.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #31 on: November 08, 2013, 09:47:46 PM
"The Docks, eh? Got a name?" she inquried.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: November 10, 2013, 07:14:13 AM
"Yeah, it's Boss Man," Shaun replied.

It was clear that the drugs either fried their neurons, or they dropped out of the fifth grade.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #33 on: November 10, 2013, 06:11:01 PM
(Or both! 8D)

Taylor sighed. "I should've known it was useless to try getting information out of you two braindead morons," she said, exasperated. She slammed the lid of the dumpster down, knocking the two hard in their heads. "Well, where to now?" she wondered...

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 06:22:13 AM
"Tell me Sala, my dearest companion and friend... why did we come here to this campus?"

Spoke a certain young man, with long white hair, square glasses and in a black suit.

The girl standing next to him, kept looking around as if searching for something valuable.

"I told you once already, Tronny..."

"More like you squealed in excitement, grabbed me by the arm while shouting "I'M COMING FOR YAAAAA CUTIE"."

"Fine. We are looking for that strange but cute Pokemon I think I just saw, Tronny."

The man called Tronny gritted his teeth.

"Bah! Pokemon! I sometimes wonder why I even put up with you!"

With that said, "Tronny" decided to find somewhere to sit, because he's not going to waste his time standing.

And at that moment, he noticed a trainer with some kind of Pokemon, talking to two (what initially looked like) completely high individuals sitting in a garbage can. They exchanged couple of words, and the trainer slammed the garbage can shut. It made quite the noise, enough in fact, to attract attention of his friend Sala as well.

"OHMIGOD! WHAT A CUTE POKEMOOOOON! EEEEEE!!!"

The next moment, the red-haired poke-maniac began her rush towards the trainer's Pokemon.

(So yeah, gonna just clarify that Sala considers all Pokemon cute and cuddly. No matter how they look... well, most of them at least.
And what kind of Pokemon is Darunia actually? I know that it's a name, but what kind of Pokemon it actually is?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: November 13, 2013, 06:26:34 AM
(It's a giant Dark/Fighting type Panda.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pangoro_%28Pokemon%29)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: November 13, 2013, 06:30:34 AM
(Aaaah. Okay. In that case, depending on Mirby's reply, this might end painfully for Sala.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #37 on: November 13, 2013, 06:48:52 AM
(Thank goodness Mewtwo is safe in class.  Until class is over and he once again has to rush across campus to his next one.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: November 13, 2013, 07:23:38 AM
On a cruise ship headed for the Slateport Harbour, was a teenager in a yellow t-shirt, a blue cap, and matching blue shorts. By his side was a Raticate. But if one was to have a closer look at the Raticate, they would notice it was unlike any other Raticate. Oh no, this Raticate is... Of top percentile.

Joe had been staring at the Wingulls that followed the ship, and let out a sigh. It's been years since he distanced himself from Team Rocket, but he couldn't help but think of Domino, and where she went after the trial years ago. Since that trial, Joe had travelled to different regions, and captured a few Pokemon, all of top percentile. With 3 other companions, he decided to head to Hoenn to catch a Linoone.

It wasn't long before the ship docked, and Joe disembarked.

"I wonder where I should go..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #39 on: November 13, 2013, 07:40:39 AM
"Cute? Ya should've seen him before he evolved! Even cuter! Not that this big lug ain't cute anymore, cause he is. In his own I-can-crush-puny-skull type of way..." Taylor replied. However, Darunia was surprised at being called cute, and reacted accordingly, pointing at himself while raising an eyebrow questioningly.

(You're not a drugged-up moron. You don't get launched away.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: November 13, 2013, 04:46:55 PM
"Ooooh. So your name's DaruniaaaaAAAAA! CUUUTEEEE!" Sala squealed. "LET'S HUG YOU CUTIE! HUUUG!"

With that said, much to surprise of anybody who wasn't Tron, she jumped at the trainer's bear-like Pokemon.
However thanks to Tron's quick enough reflexes, the Pokemon was spared the "hug of love", because he grabbed Sala by the shirt in mid-air.
As a result, she fell on her butt with a loud "thud".

"I apologize for this, trainer." Spoke Tron, fixing the position of his glasses. "She often causes trouble to others... and me, because she's crazy about those... "poor"... creatures."

At the same time, Tron sent Darunia a piercing cold stare.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #41 on: November 13, 2013, 07:02:24 PM
Darunia shot Tron back a similarly cold stare while Taylor shrugged. "I've had to deal with crazier before, don't worry about it. Now how's about introductions. I'm Taylor, and you two are?"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: November 13, 2013, 07:22:40 PM
"I am Tron." He replied swiftly. "While this troublesome girl here is..."

"Sala!" She said jumping to her feet. "I love Pokemon a lot, but they are always running away from me... I juat want to hug them lots and lots."

"Yes. And it brings more trouble than it is worth. If I were you, miss Taylor, I would not show much of your Pokemon in front of this girl, lest she "hugs" them to death." Spoke Tron, putting strange emphasis on the words "Pokemon" and "Death". "I am terribly sorry if we interrupted you with something." He added after taking a small breath.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #43 on: November 13, 2013, 07:34:40 PM
"Nah, I was just wrapping up here," she replied. Darunia responded by kicking the dumpster, causing a "huh" and "wha?" to come from within. "And I think this guy's too big to be hugged at all, let alone to death."

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: November 13, 2013, 08:34:34 PM
"Fair enough." Spoke Tron. He was ready to finally drag off Sala from Taylor and her "Darunia", however his curiosity got the better of him. "If I might ask, who are these quite um, "high", individuals in the trash can?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #45 on: November 13, 2013, 09:02:39 PM
"Some hooligans. Apparently drugs are overtaking this region, and it sure as hell wasn't like that last time I came through here. These two are likely the top buyers of whoever the seller is, judging by how incredibly oblivious they are. I mean, how do you not notice a huge 7 foot tall panda? Anyways, I wanted to know who their supplier is so I can do my part to rid Hoenn of these psychotics. Both the drugs and the people," Taylor explained.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 09:31:04 PM
"Interesting." Tron's eyes narrowed.

"Hey, Tronny. You think that supplier might be one of the..."

"Miss Taylor." Tron cut Sala off. "Do you mind if we tag along with you? I believe this is a most grave matter, and I just cannot stand by idly while such things are happening."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 09:45:53 PM
"Well it seems you might know a bit more than I do about this whole deal, so perhaps it is us who should tag along with you..." Taylor replied. "And no need for formalities."

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: November 13, 2013, 10:09:34 PM
"Very well." Tron nodded. "I suppose I can tell you this much at least: We are both here on a mission, secret investigation you could say. Recent activities in this region, crime ones, are of special concern to us. As such, I would like for you to refrain from mentioning this to anybody, unless you know the person can be trusted. I would hate for you or any of your friends to be arrested by betraying our trust."

"Geez Tronny. Don't scare Taylee. Please don't listen to him too much, Tronny is just like that. An uptight ass."

"With that in mind..." Tron ignored Sala. "Tell me Taylor, did you happen to get any information about the dealer from those two?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #49 on: November 13, 2013, 10:26:41 PM
"Don't worry about me, I've dealt with much harsher people than him before," she replied jokingly before changing her expression to a much more serious one. "As for this morons, all they told me was their dealer is known as Boss Man. Obviously not a lead, and obviously their brains are more fried than a Blast Burned Parasect on a Sunny Day. I don't see them being of much use. However, the two strains of whatever they're dealing they offered me were TASTY CHLOROPHYLL and FUNKY BRELOOM. And don't worry, not a word of this will be uttered except to those who are trustworthy. I don't associate with people who aren't, after all."