Which X games should be re-made if you had the chance?

Irregular Ass-R-Us · 7863

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: August 19, 2013, 07:09:59 AM
Also, and this might just be gameplay speaking here, but X is the guy who shoots stuff. From a combat perspective, X would be more ideal to train a gunslinger than Zero, who had dedicated himself solely to melee combat. The reckless bit comes into play here, Zero's combat is decidedly more up close and dangerous, while X and Axl's a slightly safer, at a ranged distance. That carries differences in demeanor and the way you carry yourself in the field.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: August 19, 2013, 11:17:58 AM
Also, and this might just be gameplay speaking here, but X is the guy who shoots stuff. From a combat perspective, X would be more ideal to train a gunslinger than Zero, who had dedicated himself solely to melee combat. The reckless bit comes into play here, Zero's combat is decidedly more up close and dangerous, while X and Axl's a slightly safer, at a ranged distance. That carries differences in demeanor and the way you carry yourself in the field.
Uhh he had a buster for more games than not..

Offline Irregular Ass-R-Us

• Dedicated Pompous Gimpy Douchebag With A Burning Passion! (◥▶◀◤).
  • Robot Master
  • Ultra Super Godly Royal [Top Spin]. (◥▶◀◤)
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: August 19, 2013, 09:32:58 PM
I don't know why but when it came to the PSX games i mostly played as Zero because for some reason it was most of the time easier to play with Zero. I don't know why though. I do like X and do play as him but Zero doesn't need a armor and kind of makes X feel weaker without armor. Also because i love Zero.