Pyro · 68229

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 08:36:47 AM
Meanwhile, atop a nearby convenience store (she would've been atop a skyscraper but too high up and she didn't relish the chance of falling), Mirbstique sat, overseeing the battle. "You are all so crazy..." she said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 08:40:30 AM
Batguy - "I'm pretty sure that guy must be in cahoots with the PantherMadame, or the Jester, the Duck, or maybe even that cunning Question Asker. Those are my toughest foes... my Ruffian Arcade if you will. This one's unfamiliar to me, so maybe I should scan him with my BatScanner."

Batguy reached into his BatHandyBelt to find his BatScanner, turning up empty handed.

Batguy - "Oh right, I don't have a BatScanner."

Batguy kicked a dancer in the stomach, or at least he appeared to have done so.

'CHA-CHOW!'

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 08:43:58 AM
Carefully, she leapt off the building, landing majestically thanks in part to the cape she happened to be wearing. "These things do come in handy..." she remarked, walking into the store to buy some food. She got rather hungry by sitting up there all day.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 08:56:45 AM
High above the city, unknown to the heroes down below, was a spybot, that resembled a human head with batwing hair, and had a propeller on top. It was observing the whole scene below... But who was the one spying?

(Leaving it as such, to show my Dr. Doom II presence, while not stealing Py-loki's thunder. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 03:39:06 PM
No matter how many dancers the assembled heroes incapacitated, Py-Loki seemed to hypnotize them, including a four foot tall nonagenarian lady who started pole dancing around a street lamp. She then spun around and absentminded let go of her purse, which flew towards Spider-Blues' head.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Moscow, Moscow
Moscow, Moscow
Take Natasha in your arms,
You'll be dazzled by her charms. Hey
Moscow, Moscow
She will make you understand,
Russia is a wondrous land, Ah, ha, ha, ha

"Isn't this fun, mortals of Midgard?" Py-Loki asked the crowd, who mindlessly groaned in response, "Ooh! I should invite these guys to the party!"

The Fox-Boy channeled his magical power through his hockey to open a portal. Out stepped a trio of towering Frost Giants, each one easily as tall as the fifth story of the neighboring buildings. Unlike the normal Frost Giants of myth, these giants looked more like angry snowmen, complete with corncob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 06:56:56 PM
Spider-Blues dodged the purse right before seeing the huge Frosty Giants appeal from the portal.

"...annnnnd giant snowmen now. Fox-Boy has some serious power. Or, this is all just a White Castle induced dream." Spider-Blues quipped. The hockey stick seems to be the source of his power. Need to get it from him befo...TINGLING!!!!

A giant snowball flew towards Spider-Blues. He acrobatically jumped high in the air to avoid it, then THWIP'd a stream of webbing to a building and swung, trying to reach Py-loki. The Frosty Giants blocked his path.

"HEY. I DON'T SUPPOSE EITHER OF YOU TWO HAVE A BAT FLAMETHROWER IN THOSE BELTS?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 07:00:44 PM
Batguy - "Let me see... Ah! I found my BatFireTosser!"

Batguy Tossed Fires at the big snowy giants.

'MELT!'

Batguy - "Its never come in this much handy though. So I usually don't carry it, lucky me!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 24, 2013, 07:27:48 PM
Meanwhile at the Fantastic Phi HQ, Arche Storm was preparing breakfast.

"Alright, got the eggs going. The bacon, waffles..." He jotted the list down in his head. Arche Storm pointed his hand towards the stove, made a pinching gesture with his fingers and rotated them in a clockwise motion (as if he was turning the dial of a stove). The fire from the gas stove grew about twice the size, cooking the eggs and bacon even faster.

"And now the waffles." He looked at the toaster and snapped his fingers a few times. Each time, small bursts of flames shot up from the slots the waffles were in. He snapped his fingers some more, but started to smell something burning.

"Whoops! Better not overdo it!" He jogged over to the table and grabbed the extremely hot toaster, though he would never even feel it.

DINGGG!

The toaster made a high-pitch "ding" sound when he pulled the lever to eject the waffles out. "Eh, slightly burnt, but who cares!"

He took a plate and placed the waffles on it. He aimed his hand at the stove and rotated it counter-clockwise to turn the fire off.

Eggs over easy, not too cheesy~ He sung a little stupid tune as he slid the eggs and bacon into his plate.

He grabbed a fork and was about to dig in when he stopped himself. "Hmm... this table is missing something... oh yeah!"

Arche Storm created a fireball in his hand, hovered it above the table and formed the flames to create letters that read: ENJOY THE MEAL.

He chuckled, and quipped, "That's more like it!" as he began to eat his meal.

(That's right. My first post here is a breakfast scene! 8D)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 10:33:41 PM
About 20 'POW!'s and 'WHACK!'s later (With one 'ZAMBONI!' wedged in there.)

Batguy - "Great work you two! We beat the probably harmless and ineffective dancers! Now let me just use my BatRopeShooter to tie up this fox kid with the hockey stick and we can call it a day!"

Batguy reached into his BatHandyBelt... nothing.

Batguy - "Oh, I left it in my other belt."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 11:02:42 PM
After Arche Storm finished his breakfast and dissipated the 'ENJOY THE MEAL' flames above the table, he wandered into the living room and turned on the TV. He grabbed the remote off the sofa, plopped down and started flipping through channels.

The Big Comfy Couch, Make Your Own Garden in 30 Minutes, Paid Programming... man, is there anything good on today? He thought to himself as he continued to browse through the channels. After a couple minutes of channel surfing, he came across a Breaking News report.

"What the..." Arche leaned closer to the TV screen and saw gigantic, frosty creatures parading through the streets.

"Hey, Reed! You seeing this?" He shouted from the living room. "Ben? Sis?" No response.

"Where could they be? Whatever, I can handle this!" He walked to the Fantastic Emergency Room and put on his Fantastic Phi suit (which sported an 'F' on the front).

He then ran to the balcony of the 50-story building and jumped off.

"FLAME ON!" Arche Storm yelled as he was falling through the air.

Bright, red flames suddenly engulfed his entire body and he dashed off through the sky, leaving a trail of fire behind him.

"WHOOO-HOOOO!" He cheered as he flipped and twirled through the air, steadily reaching his destination.

"Here comes the Storm!"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 11:42:17 PM
"He can summon giant snowmen and hypnotize the populace into becoming dancing slaves. I don't think simply tying him up and shuffling him off to prison is going to be that effective!" Spider-Blues yelled at BatGuy while swinging above him, webbing up dancers and avoiding giant snowballs being hurled in his direction.

Let's see... crazy dancers, giant snowmen, two people dressed up as Bats, a powerful hockey stick wielding Fox-Boy, annnnnd I'm running out of web fluid cartridges. If I include the fact that I still have to do laundry, I don't think this day could possibly get any wors... Spider-Blues thought to himself as he saw a man on fire flying towards the scene. "One of these days, Spidey. One of these days you'll learn to keep your mouth shut."

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: July 24, 2013, 11:52:33 PM
Omega Man, the hero of justice began his day by delivering justice.
With his trusty armor, which contained many useful power enhancing features such as jet pack or a sword or even an arm cannon, he broke through various defenses of his arch-nemesis Lord Everellion. He dished out Justice to every single Soldier of his Dark Organization of Doom (Also known as DOOD).

Upon finally reaching the throne room of Lord Everellion, he noticed the guy was basically asleep on his throne.

"GIVE UP, VILLAIN! FOR I, OMEGA MAN, THE HERO OF JUSTICE, HAVE COME TO DELIVER YOU A FISTFUL OF IT!"

With that said, Omega struck a pose. However, Everellion merely let out a big "SNORT", which indicated he was still asleep.
Suddenly, from behind his throne walked out a beautiful woman dressed like a secretary.

"AH-HA! MU!"

"That is my name, yes. I am glad you remember."

"I've seen your new lackey's work!"

"New... lackey?"

"The one who hypnotizes people and makes them dance to some horribly catchy songs!"

The woman called Mu sighed.

"Oh... you mean him. Yeah. I saw it on the news and NOPE. He is not ours."

Omega Man blinked a few times. He quickly realized that he made a giant goof of himself.

"I'M SORRY!"

With that said the hero left as quickly as he appeared. He made his way towards the site of the battle.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: July 25, 2013, 12:08:17 AM
Arche Storm arrived to the scene, and watched two people dressed as Bats and a man dressed like a Spider fighting against the giant beasts and dancing pedestrians. To the right, he also noticed a singing, dancing Fox-boy.

"What is this? Some twisted Broadway Show?" He quipped and flew towards the heroes.

"Need some help?" He asked as he gathered a huge fireball and hurled it towards one of the Frost Giants. FWOOOOOM! The flames exploded on contact and caused the giant to stumble and fall over.

"Direct hit!" Arche seemed pleased with himself.

But a few seconds after the attack, the giant stood up and growled ferociously like nothing happened.

"Oh, come on! What ever happened to good ol' Fire vs. Ice mechanics?" He yelled out as he dodged one of the gigantic snowballs hurled at him.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: July 25, 2013, 12:12:05 AM
"Hot-head. Shouldn't you be off in space or in the negative zone or something with the other, more intelligent members of the four?" Spider-Blues joked with him like always.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: July 25, 2013, 12:23:22 AM
"Ha! You'd be lost without me, webs-for-brain." He yelled back as he dodged yet another snowball.

"Bet I can take more of these guys down than you can!"  He tossed more fireballs towards the Frost Giants.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: July 25, 2013, 12:27:42 AM
"He can summon giant snowmen and hypnotize the populace into becoming dancing slaves. I don't think simply tying him up and shuffling him off to prison is going to be that effective!" Spider-Blues yelled at BatGuy while swinging above him, webbing up dancers and avoiding giant snowballs being hurled in his direction.

Batguy - "Really? That always seemed effective, but I guess it makes sense seeing as my catches keep getting out of Jail."

Batguy dodged a dancer coming towards him and pushed him into another dancer.

'STRIKE!'

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: July 25, 2013, 12:34:21 AM
"Ha! You'd be lost without me, webs-for-brain." He yelled back as he dodged yet another snowball.

"Bet I can take more of these guys down than you can!"  He tossed more fireballs towards the Frost Giants.

"Wha...Of COURSE you can! Your powers are FIRE-BASED. FI. RE. Fire, heat, and such melt ice & snow. You live with a scientist for crying out loud. TWO SCIENTISTS!" Spider-Blues yelled at him.

"Okay, you two distract the frosties. I'm going after Fox-Boy and I can't believe what I just said!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: July 25, 2013, 12:46:03 AM
"Uh what should I do?" BatSakura asked feeling a little left out.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: July 25, 2013, 12:47:45 AM
"For starters, no more crotch shots unless ABSOLUTELY necessary! Otherwise, try and flank Fox-Boy in case I fail!" Spider-Blues said while swinging towards Py-Loki.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: July 25, 2013, 12:52:21 AM
"Wha...Of COURSE you can! Your powers are FIRE-BASED. FI. RE. Fire, heat, and such melt ice & snow. You live with a scientist for crying out loud. TWO SCIENTISTS!" Spider-Blues yelled at him.

"Okay, you two distract the frosties. I'm going after Fox-Boy and I can't believe what I just said!"

"First of all, Web-head, thanks for pointing out my incredibly awesome powers. Unfortunately though, these giants don't seem to respond to my flames as well as I thought they would!"

His hands glowed an even brighter red. "Maybe if I continue dishing out the flames, they'll succumb!" He aimed both his hands at one of the beasts and created a flame thrower to shower them with blazing heat.

The giant put its hand in front of the flames, trying to defend itself. The beast started to melt, but at a extraordinarily slow pace. "These guys are tougher than they look!" He yelled out.

As he was dealing out the flames. WHAM! A gigantic snowball hit Arche and sent him flying into a car.

KRRRANNNKKKK!

Glass and pieces of metal scattered across the floor. "Ughhhh... did NOT see that coming..." He rubbed his head and struggled to get up. "Hey!" He called out to Spider-Blues and the other heroes.

"I need a distraction here! I can't fight all of them at once!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: July 25, 2013, 12:52:57 AM
"For starters, no more crotch shots unless ABSOLUTELY necessary! Otherwise, try and flank Fox-Boy in case I fail!" Spider-Blues said while swinging towards Py-Loki.
"Understood!" BatSakura saluted before doing as she was told "Also I really didn't mean to hit that poor man in the crotch, it was an accident!"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: July 25, 2013, 01:01:22 AM
In the far distance of where the fiasco was taking place floats a giant, black and red, dragon-shaped ship.  At the head of the dragon, where the bridge is, is a throne-like command chair with buttons taking up the arms.  Sitting upon it is Merrick the Hierophant, seeming somewhat uncomfortable about being put in this position, though not to the point of not wanting to object to what he had just got himself into.

Strewn before the front of the bridge is a slew of consoles, each controlling the visuals of the windows acting as the dragon ship's eyes.  At the helms of the controls is Atsushi Saito and Ittetsu Suzuki, two members of the Blazkrieg Squadron whose sole purpose in this situation was to follow the orders of whoever was put in charge of their welfare, which again made Hierophant even more uncomfortable.

Suddenly, he felt his back jolt as a Justice card leaps over him and almost plasters herself on the window, observing the ensuing battle below.

"There!  Now all we have to do is wait and see how well these guys take care of an insane fox creature, then rush in for the recruitment!" she blurts out.

"I thought you said you were going to stay on my back for the remainder of our visit here...." Hierophant mutters exasperatedly.

Justice flies back towards him, almost getting into his face, "If you'd at least act like the card you represent, maybe I wouldn't be inclined to do your job for you!"

Hierophant sighs again, "I haven't read much on Nick Fury, but if Ryuta's this interested in personifying him, shouldn't he be in this seat, calling the shots instead of plopping me onto it?"

"A true leader can only take the front lines when the situation calls for it!" Justice preaches while turning around and pointing towards the window, "Besides, you were the one who fell for his manipulative tactics of being at the commanding line, so you've only got yourself to blame!"

Hierophant drops his left elbow onto the respected armrest and plops his chin on his clenched fist, "You weren't exactly helping matters by going about, hyping up my association to a tarot card...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: July 25, 2013, 01:09:08 AM
Batguy - "And I'll... do the same thing!"

Batguy ran to the side of the Fox kid, the opposite side of where BatSakura was, of course.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: July 25, 2013, 01:13:43 AM
Omega finally arrived at the scene.
He quickly noticed that a group of other super heroes, fought some kind of giants, among other things.

"NEVER FEAR! FRIENDS OF JUSTICE!" He shouted, flying up into the air on his jetpack. "I, OMEGA MAN, AM HERE TO HELP YOU!"

With that said, he activated his arm cannon from the right hand, charged up some energy and shot one of the giants in the face.

The giant stumbled a bit and fell down upon a nearest building, causing horrible damage to it.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: July 25, 2013, 01:25:18 AM
Py-Loki disappeared on Spider-Blues and reappeared clinging the hero's shoulders. He did not seem malevolent at all, in fact he appeared friend.

"Hey!" he said, "Nice tights. Do you ever get a run in them?" 8)

Unfortunately, the Fox-Boy was likely born in an Asgardian barn as he left the portal open and two more Frosty Giants appeared for each one the the heroes fell.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus