Megagirl R / ロックガール R (Official Wip Thread)

Gatuca · 269683

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 08:39:43 AM
This one.
AS for the name... Kahuna Woman sounds rather fitting... XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 08:42:44 AM
ALL RIGHTY THEN

KAHUNA is the PERFECT NAME  8)

by the way

(PS: ignore the megaman 7 normal names, and i need to change Lava Woman to Kahuna Woman)

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 01:28:37 AM
Opera Woman is wonderful...

As for Kahuna Woman.....

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 02:50:49 AM

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 03:09:55 AM
... this needs to stop.

what do you mean, oh yeesh, well i made a more fitting version, dont worry

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

Offline PowerArmor

• MSPainting
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Yus!
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 03:14:31 AM
I mean sure, SplashWoman has tits, but she still doesn't show any... "Skin," if that's even possible for robots.

Anyways, I'm sure these designs would turn out great if they were more robot-death-machine and less hooker.

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 03:23:28 AM
Burst Woman? Oh my.

I can't even imagine....

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 03:48:23 AM
Oh Boy Oh Boy

well its seems that some people may are quite disturbed by this designs, dont worry, heres some points

1.- theres only 3 Sexy Robot masters here, Kahuna Woman, Apache Woman and a 3rd one wich is supposed to be Arabian, and yes, i try to covered up a little more......

2.- as for the skins, well, according to the story im planning, this is Exoskin, its supposed to be Gum Rubber colored, wich is elastic and flexible like normal flesh, but more Resistence than stell, cause its made of molecules and quimics than make them both soft and strenght, and 4 of the robot mistress, have thin slim Exoskeletons

3.- the select screen is taken from Megaman 7 FC, and im only start working, so all the other names will change............so no, No Burst Woman

4.- http://baragon-kun.deviantart.com/art/Robot-Mistress-Kahuna-Woman-108889820 a more likable version of Kahuna Woman, its supposed to attack with Fire, yeah shes supposed to be the Fire Robot, but im planning an additional shield attack involving the skirt and then trhow it

and please tell me if i really crossing the line, i apologize O^O

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 08:19:48 AM
2.- as for the skins, well, according to the story im planning, this is Exoskin, its supposed to be Gum Rubber colored, wich is elastic and flexible like normal flesh, but more Resistence than stell, cause its made of molecules and quimics than make them both soft and strenght, and 4 of the robot mistress, have thin slim Exoskeletons
That doesn't justify making them run around in their birthday suits. Seriously... Having only the nipples covered up by thin strips of...something... And even the crotch is mostly exposed. I'm not sure how you're not expecting people to react to these objectifying designs. I don't care if a kind of rubber as invented that makes robots indestructible, they still wouldn't run around naked. And if there is such a premise to a game, it's usually one to a hentai game.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 08:31:00 AM
If you're gonna make a hentai game, just be honest about it.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 09:43:16 PM
NO >_< is not a hentai Game Guys

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 10, 2009, 10:24:03 PM
NO >_< is not a hentai Game Guys
Then start using your head when making the designs and stop listening to your penor as much. I say as much because guys can never completely stop...

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 10, 2009, 11:09:36 PM
HEY RPM I HEARD YO LIKE ECCHI SO HERE'S A BUNCH OF SKIMPY ROBOT MASTERS

FGSFDS! THEY'RE TOO REVEALING! GIVE THOSE ROBOTS SOME MORE CLOTHES SO I CAN MAKE FANART OF THEM WITHOUT CLOTHING

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 10, 2009, 11:11:10 PM
What's this I hear about a hentai game? ...

*looks at RM designs*

... I think we need to make a nosebleed kobun.  ???

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 10, 2009, 11:19:56 PM
you say you dont want to be banned, yet they brely have clothes on. I mean, Id Hit tat Kahuna/Lava/ whatever woman, but she looks like she belongs in a hentai Megaman game, so does Cherokee woman. yuou cant have naked robot mistreses running around and say "its not a hentai" and expect people to not criticize.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 10, 2009, 11:22:47 PM
you say you dont want to be banned, yet they brely have clothes on. I mean, Id Hit tat Kahuna/Lava/ whatever woman, but she looks like she belongs in a hentai Megaman game, so does Cherokee woman. yuou cant have naked robot mistreses running around and say "its not a hentai" and expect people to not criticize.

I don't know about that. People on DeviantArt get away with that every day.

Seems like RPM's pretty angry at baragon 'bout this little thread.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 10, 2009, 11:56:15 PM
All Right Guys, im sorry ;O;

i will remove this 2 character designs from the project and replace them for more fitting ones, and apache woman is left out for now, or at least if i make another design, excuse me i have no idea that its wrong to do this things here in this forum, if you want to me to leave, just tell me

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 10, 2009, 11:58:24 PM
No one said they wanted you to leave dude.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 11, 2009, 12:11:51 AM
Is just that i said that this is not a hentai game and everyone think that im just using excuses, i mean seriously, is anything wrong to put a little fanservice, im not triying to insult you guys, just let me show you someting better :-[

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 11, 2009, 12:25:13 AM
sorry... but that honestly wasnt a "little" a "little" is having a revealing or really tight  outfit.
not completely nude with thongs, or a little leaf thing covering the crotch
I mean, I have nothing against it, its hot, but if its not a hentai game, then maybe you should check the fancervice a bit.

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 07:04:46 AM
Nobody wants you to leave. It's called criticism. I agree with Flame. A bikini is fan service. Microscopic well-placed objects is obscenely sexual. That's fine if you're going for this being a sexual kind of game, but everyone here knows you're not.

Offline PowerArmor

• MSPainting
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Yus!
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 11, 2009, 07:16:13 AM
Anyways, I'm sure these designs would turn out great if they were more robot-death-machine and less hooker.

I quote myself because I'm cool like that.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 11, 2009, 02:33:58 PM
lol censorship in RPM.
Just do whatever designs you like, it's going to end up in 8-bits anyways, not that much to see in there.

If someone here worked in a real megaman hentai game, everyone would be supporting it like mad.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #48 on: January 14, 2009, 01:34:04 AM
Operawoman's okay as far as accuarcy goes.. but please, give some armor, it looks like if transparent enough we can see thier bare exoskeleton. (like I said; more like Operawoman)

lol censorship in RPM.

If someone here worked in a real megaman hentai game, everyone would be supporting it like mad.

I doubt that's possible, every female robot will look like a Mazinger lady-bot one off. And do any of you heard of tiny coverings? I can clearly see it. (leaves on Lavawoman, and the gold things on whateverwoman) But it looks way too exposed. /bandwagon hop

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 12:10:18 AM
lol censorship in RPM.
Just do whatever designs you like, it's going to end up in 8-bits anyways, not that much to see in there.

Damng, I can't find that atari RPG adventure game, but you should really see the harpies in that one.