- In the middle of the night, Archetype had an odd, but reoccurring dream. He dreamt that he was in the arms of a woman named, Luna. The sacred and beautiful scenery surrounding them when the dream started out quickly became twisted and obscure. Walls suddenly surrounded them, and blazing fire raced across the ceiling and walls of the room; an apartment room.
- The kind and gentle woman from just a moment before curled up her face, and screamed at Archetype. "I thought you loved me! We were supposed to be together!" She shouted over and over as the building around them collapsed and crumbled.
- After some time, Luna takes her pendant and hands it to Archetype. But as he runs towards her, the building explodes, and he is promptly sent outside as he helplessly watches the building fall apart in cruel flames.
- He suddenly hears a lone, female voice beside : "Is... Is Luna really..." But the voice could not finish the sentence. Archetype turned to look who was speaking.
- A completely white figure, void of any features. No mouth, hair, eyes or even skin. Just a child-shaped white figure standing before him. Before Archetype could react, the figure ran away, disappearing in the distance.
- He looked back to the burning building, only to find a supply bag in place. With one last "I'm sorry", Archetype walked over to the supply bag, a symbol of the beginning of his journey, and proceeded to pick it up when he suddenly snapped out of the dream.
- Archetype woke up in a cold sweat and layed back down in his bed. He stared at the ceiling for a bit before he said, "This ceiling won't be crumbling down. Not if I have anything to say about it." And he drifted back to sleep.
- In the afternoon, Keco kicks Archetype out of bed for over-sleeping and tells him that he has a visitor. They walk down to a room where a mysterious, slender, white-haired woman stood and waited for him.
- During this time, Archetype figures out that she was the voice speaking to him in his mind, and the cause of his blackouts.
- She essentially greets him with a "Long time, no see."
- However, he claims he has never met this young woman before, which gets her extremely angry. She tackles him and shakes him, telling him that "You have to be joking" and "There's no way you can't remember me."
- He apologizes, and swears that he doesn't know her. Frustrated, she takes the pendant around her neck and opens it, revealing a photo of a beautiful, fair, brown-haired woman; Luna.
- Archetype is stunned and immediately plops down on a nearby couch. The depression seemed to have settled in once more after seeing Luna's photo. "How could this white-haired, mystery girl know of Luna?" He ponders to himself.
- Borock-bot and the others need to head out to the Weapons Shack, to which Archetype said he'll be with them in a moment. He then turns to Phi, telling her that they have "a lot to talk about." She nods and the group teleport to the Weapons Shack.
- While there, Archetype speaks with Niu; the woman overseeing the weapons and gadgets. He purchases a new set of Katana Blades, as his previous ones were getting worn-out and dull.
- He eventually convinces the mysterious white-haired woman that she would need a weapon as well, though she initially declined to get one because it's "not her style."
- During this time, the woman reveals her name to be, Phi. They also discover that Archetype has had his memories of "Phi" removed from him, but they haven't the slightest clue how it was possible.
- After some time in the Shack, Phi walks up to Archetype after seeing that he was flooded with questions.
- To start, she tells him that they both have a rare ability. This ability is to access the "Morphogenetic Field" The field allows them to communicate with each other through their consciousness. This explains her voice echoing through his mind in the desert and various other occasions.
- Phi explains the field as such: "It is a "field" where forms, structures, patterns, thoughts, language and order of everything in reality is stored. Any information contained, transmitted, or created by matter is held in the Morphogenetic Field.
Communicating with each other through this field is called 'resonating'. The more we resonate, the stronger our 'signal' becomes; To the point where we can communicate with each other through time and space. In other words, we could contact each other in alternate timelines.
an average human being can only access extraordinarily small portions of their brain. However, we can can access a far greater percentage of brain processing. Because of this, it is thought to be the reason why we can enter the Morphogenetic Field."
- Only a very small percentage of people have this ability.
- Archetype, in the midst of taking in all these shocking revelations, asks her another question: "You said something about alternate timelines; that we can access it. What do you mean by that?"
- Phi casually responds: "You can communicate with an alternate Phi, and I can communicate with an alternate Archetype. As for talking to our alternate selves... I haven't been able to do that yet. Not sure if it's even possible.
But in this timeline, the reason why I'm here... was to have you join the Resistance, and help save the world."