Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

KilikTheGemKing · 1911

Offline KilikTheGemKing

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: May 25, 2013, 01:17:55 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozrl1QsNC4o[/youtube]

I was never a Shin Megami Tensei fan till I got Devil Survivor 2. I personally don't know what made me buy this game... Wait now that I think about it I remember why. I was lacking sleep after finishing some projects for school and I had some leftover cash from work. Getting a game that could potentially keep me from sleep even more. Aren't I the smartest guy you ever met? ;D

Anyway, needless to say the game (after all the sleep I got) had me hooked. I found the story really interesting and the gameplay was pretty good. It was the first game I ever played were my choice mattered (To some extent). I've beaten the game many time now. I've done all the routes, unlocked everything for it and it still held up. After doing all that I got Devil Survivor 1 Overclocked and did the same with it as I did Devil Survivor 2.

When I heard about the anime I was pretty excited. Who wouldn't like to see a game they played to death turned into a animated series? So far I'm really loving the anime and it's just getting better as it progresses. I'm not sure what route they're going with, or if they even plan to do a route from the game at all. Some stuff have been changed in the anime which I don't have a problem with at all, if anything those changes have engrossed me even more. Is this animated series perfect? No, but I recommend it to those who are into the whole apocalyptic genre, OR if you're just looking for something to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Enough of my fangasm. I'd like to know what everyone else thinks about it~ (≧∇≦)/

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 06:03:38 AM
I still need to try the first Devil Survivor game... and Strange Journey as well.

That being said, I'm not sure if I want to get into this anime right now. Maybe I'll give it a shot once I finish some other anime I'm in the middle of.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 07:34:04 AM
It's alright. Personally, I still wonder why they didn't do the first game but oh well.

REALLY wondering what the hell the anime is doing with the story too (not necessarily in a bad way though).

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.