Ripping sound effects from PSP and/or Wii games

vile mk4 · 3252

Offline vile mk4

• Robot Master
  • Muchah muchah , muchah much.. KI KIRI KI CHIIiii
    • View Profile
on: December 25, 2008, 06:47:20 PM
I'm in the need of some sound effects from William's pinball classic collection for psp ( or Wii for that matter).

Can someone recomend me any website where i can find ripped sound effects from those games ?

or even better, does any one here can direct me to some place where i can learn to extract sound effects from said psp/wii game ?

Thanks in advance !

MATA DA CAFEE, MATA DE CAFEE FEE FEEE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! AYHOYY AYHOY TE DERETETETEEE TE TERETETETETE REE TE TEEE AYHOYY AYHOY

FEEEVEEEER ...DON DONDON DONDON.... PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PONPON pon pon ponpon PONPON PON PON ponpon pon pon PONPONPON pon pon pon PONPATAPON ponpatapon PONPONPATAPONPONPON ponponpataponponpon NOOOOS QUEDAAAAAMOOOOOSSSS uhHIUP  ** PLOP **

BOM BOM BOM bom bom bom BOM BOM BOMBOM bom bom bombom ...AH, [tornado fang] THE WOOD, I DON NEED IT, LET'S KILL DODONGA AGAIN

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 07:11:02 AM
Well, if by any chance you can play such sound effects cleanly in-game (seperate BGM and SFX volumes, and/or silent areas?), you can always try ye olde auxiliary input ripping.  Nab the appropriate audio cable to plug into your computer's aux, and record from there.

Or, if you can extract files from the ISOs (probably have a better chance with the Wii version), then you could TRY to play them with the in_cube Winamp plugin (vgmstream, its intended replacement, is still unfinished).  That'll get you the best quality, if it works; whether or not it will hangs on whether or not in_cube supports the game's audio format.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)