Wreck It Ralph

Flame · 10347

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: December 12, 2012, 11:06:39 PM
[spoiler]Was I the only one that caught suspicion when King Candy was joining the race for the first time?

I said to myself "He's the king, why would he want to race them? Wouldnt it be unfair since he has more experience?"[/spoiler]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: December 12, 2012, 11:59:26 PM
[spoiler]Princess Peach always races with mario and the gang, doesn't she? I assumed he is also one of the playable characters, and therefore also goes for the avatar thing they race for.[/spoiler]

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 03:57:27 AM
[spoiler=Ending spoilers]To be fair, Vanelope Von Whatever turns out to be the Princess of Sugar Rush in the end, but keeps on racing anyone, so...  But all things considered, King Candy really is the odd man out, given how different he looks from the likes of Taffida and Candlehead and them.[/spoiler]

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #53 on: December 13, 2012, 04:59:16 AM
[spoiler]Considering that the big reveal is Vanellope was the main character, as she appeared on the arcade cabinet.[/spoiler]

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: December 16, 2012, 07:16:11 PM
[spoiler]What was the Turbo Twins' true fate? I heard people say that they're actually those two donut cops, and I hear that they died a long with TurboTime. One of the mysteries that no one can solve.[/spoiler]