Mega Man Christmas Carol Remix

Joseph Collins · 5064

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
on: December 28, 2012, 08:26:31 PM
Oh, hey.  I forgot to mention this two days ago, but Mega Man Christmas Carol Remix has been released.

[spoiler=Mega Man Christmas Carol Remix promo][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjMmqGc37wc[/youtube][/spoiler]

For those unfamiliar with the original, imagine, if you will.  Megaman.  Vs. robotic versions of the Spirits of the Season (and Jacob Marley).  Yes, it's basically a "boss rush" game similar to Mega Man: The Power Battles, but with a sinister Dickens twist!
This version is a remake of the first game from two years ago with tons of added content, a mostly new soundtrack, new bosses and features, and it uses the Mega Man Christmas Carol 2 engine (which means it runs pretty darn smooth compared to even the old Flash game)!

It's 100% finished and only a tiny hair glitchy!  Check out this wild spin on an old classic if you haven't already!

And incidentally, I'm the musician/remixer for this game!  ^_^;

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 03:25:21 AM
Nice, that is awesomely fun.

Though I have to ask...
[spoiler]Is there a password to go straight to Santa's Lair? I've beaten Hard mode, but it only unlocks Konami code for Carol 2 weapons... And Wut mode is... Wut indeed, I can never beat that. >_>[/spoiler]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 12:46:47 AM
My Chieves~
[spoiler][/spoiler]

And Top Score!  o`wo b
[spoiler]
Buster Only Run with Protoman on Wut? mode~ d_>w<_b[/spoiler]