Rockman & Community > Fan Creations

TENK presents, a Maine Coon Hazard art production

<< < (52/52)

Mr. Haxwell:

Been busy on this one for a while, before a nasty cold hit me at the end of this month. I've been wanting to do a refsheet on Mina Moore for Cow Appreciation Day, which was weeks ago, and just managed to finish it before month ends.

Oh and if you're wondering; yes, she is gigantic in both boobs and how tall she is, if you look at her measurements. And powers to control that weight of hers.

Mr. Haxwell:

This is Ferrum Blake.

Been working on this guy since I never bothered to develop him into a character, after making him in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.

This guy is a metallic construct created by Haku, that was shaped to look like Karring Noraneko. However this construct became sentient and independant and became uncontrollable. Unlike Karring's abilities, he's slow and heavy from his iron flesh, and focuses on punches only. His hands are armed with soul absorbing gloves, that this construct acquired, before he got his name changed. These gloves function a lot like Dark Souls dark hands. He uses these to keep his body functional without depending on Haku, by consume the souls of others, otherwise his body would rust over.

After some time, he joins the ranks of Mr. Haxwell's henchmen.

Mr. Haxwell:

Uhh... why not. Since we've got nothing better to do here at the forums; I might as well add this here too.

Mr. Haxwell:

2 new OCs I've been doing for the time. Big guy's a homage to an old long passed wrestling legend. Big one's Bambi, and the the little jackalope is Jacqueline Lopez.
Or you can just call her Jackie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version