Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393775

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #6900 on: September 11, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
(For now, in this RP, I'm changing my characters to human. Kathy and Haku won't be considered beastkin/anthropmorphic, while I'm removing the tail and elf ears off Karring. If that's okay with you.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6901 on: September 11, 2018, 06:48:21 PM
(Okay that's totally fine with me, I'll edit accordingly)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6902 on: September 11, 2018, 07:04:02 PM
(Just gonna make this quick response, since my niece is occupying my space.)

??? - "Do you know where I can find the resistance base of command? I believe a friend of mine went there, and hasn't reported back." she says with a smile completely hiding her concern.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6903 on: September 11, 2018, 07:09:31 PM
"Well you're kind of lucky I happen to actually know where it is."  Fugo chuckled a little "It's up in space, I can give you the coordinants a little later, unfortunately right now there's a bit of an incident going on that needs to be resolved."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #6904 on: September 11, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
Touko hummed a bit while going down the highway.

Soon enough her and Kai had finally ended up where they were going in the first place, a small van with numerous entities outside of it.

"One... Two humans? And a few androids... hold on a minute..."

Touko focused her analysis on the girl with the red hair.

Internally, she mused "Hmm... Similar architecture... But not a lightcorp era model? They look familiar somehow, but its probably some faulty memory."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6905 on: September 11, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
Kai trailed in shortly after Touko's arrival and strode past most of the assembled people without even so much as a glance, taking his place a step behind Ruby and studying the group in front of him from behind the collar of his makeshift cloak.

[K: Ruby, what have you been telling them?]

[R: Um....they know I'm a Wilybot?]

Kai's gaze seemed to linger on Fugo for a second or two longer than the others before moving back to Ruby.

[K: And they're okay with that?]

[R: Well, I mean, they haven't tried to do anything to me yet. Not that they could, especially now you're here. What kept you anyway?]

In a barely perceptible motion, Kai inclined his head towards Touko.

[K: Picked up another stray.]

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6906 on: September 11, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
"Huh Keco, I thought you were still up at the base......uh wait......did you get a makeover the passed 2 days or something?" Fugo questioned.  "Zeta give you fashion advice or something before she left?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6907 on: September 11, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
"Huh, Keco? Ohhhh... You must of met her before all of this happened. While you're technically right, my new name is Touko."

Touko stretched out a bit. Since it was obvious an explanation was needed she began speaking again.

"Basically, during that big space battle, me, the kid and the small girl ended up getting into a huge wreck, almost killed the kid and the girl had her brain destroyed, I ended up close to death as well so I had to find an old lab of the old man's and in order to save all of us I made the decision to use his old molecular transporters to fuse us together. It did the trick but took a month to finalize. On the plus side I have all these awesome new powers, but now i'm a human/machine hybrid, so i've got like an ethical violation like a sin against nature or something like that."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6908 on: September 11, 2018, 08:06:17 PM
"That's......really unfortunate.......I guess you're Touko now......" Fugo sighed with grief written all over his face "Glad the guy who created you somehow prepared for that, ethical violations aside.  But wait......a month.....how? I've only know you guys for two [tornado fang]ing days!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6909 on: September 11, 2018, 08:16:53 PM
Touko scratched her head.

"What do you mean? I guess we could have gone backwards through time? I didn't think such a thing was possible but then again it explains why everything looks exactly the same as we left it."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6910 on: September 11, 2018, 08:21:45 PM
"I guess that's possible......" Fugo sighed "I don't know what I find more messed up: your situation or the fact I can accept the all these circumstances that's been happening around here so easily now....."

Fugo finally took notice of the man near Ruby and acknowledged him.

"Oh I guess you must be that Kai guy Ruby was talking about, my name is Fugo."  Fugo said as he offered a handshake.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6911 on: September 11, 2018, 08:28:53 PM
Kai glanced down at Fugo's outstretched hand but made no attempt to accept the gesture. Instead he gave a slight nod, and when he did speak his tone was oddly flat.

"You'd guess correctly."

Ruby turned to look at him and some kind of silent conversation seemed to occur between them, ending when Ruby reached up and swatted Kai on the shoulder, dislodging his cloak from where it'd been hanging and partially exposing the weathered-looking armour underneath. Kai raised an eyebrow at her and she pouted at him. Another awkward few seconds of silence and Kai shook his head before addressing Fugo again, only this time it seemed like he was making a legitimate effort to be friendly.

"Sorry....not used to dealing with people. Yeah, I'm Kai. It's...-" - a second or two of hesitation, almost as though he was searching for the right word - "-...good to meet you, Fugo."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6912 on: September 11, 2018, 08:32:49 PM
Fugo's eyes widened a bit at the state of state the Kai's armor was in.

"Dude.....what the [tornado fang] happened to you.....you're armor looks like complete crap......but.....it doesn't look battle damaged......"  Fugo questioned.  "You said you aren't good at dealing with people.....were you abandoned or something?"

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6913 on: September 11, 2018, 08:37:24 PM
Kai was silent for a moment before offering a rather stiff-looking shrug.

"No clue. First memory I have is digging myself out of a pile of junk a couple months back. Took my name from this...-" - he shifted his arm slightly to reveal the serial number engraved on his forearm protector - "-...and found this one...-" - he nodded his head towards Ruby, who gave an oblivious grin in response - "-...in a pod about a week ago. If anyone's been abandoned, it's probably her."

Ruby twitched, but didn't say anything.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6914 on: September 11, 2018, 08:42:34 PM
"I see.....and....I kind had a feeling her situation was like that from a few things she said and what I observed." Fugo said slowly before his tone turned into a slight growl "I'm starting to wonder if Wily treats all his copy bots like crap.....or really any bot that's above Robot Master level for that matter......[tornado fang]ing cruel bastard......not that I didn't already know that already, what with this city now being a permenant reminder."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6915 on: September 11, 2018, 08:48:19 PM
Touko removed her sunglasses, as she didnt need to analyze anything currently.

"I do have to ask though, she looks familiar. Honestly i'd have to really wonder why she was tossed in a dump. I didnt notice anything off about her condition and she's not an old unit."

As she was talking Touko had pulled out a clear bottle with a fizzy clear liquid in it and took a swig. She closed her eyes as if savoring the flavor before putting it away.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6916 on: September 11, 2018, 08:54:08 PM
It took more effort than Kai would ever admit to keep from reacting to Fugo's comment about mistreatment of Copy-Bots. As it was, he seemed to suddenly start paying more attention as Fugo continued speaking.

Ruby however just looked confused.

"The Doctor is...cruel? He's always been kind to me and my sisters. I mean, yeah, he gets cranky sometimes, but he never really takes it out on us...."

Kai shot her a look.

[K: So then why were you in that scrapyard?]

[R: I 'unno. Probably Yang playing a practical joke or something. She does stuff like that sometimes.]

[K: .....]

Kai frowned underneath his collar as he pondered Fugo's comments.

"The Acidburg I remember was thriving when I.....what did you do, Doctor?"

Moving his attention to Touko, he shook his head.

"Neither of us have any idea what she doing there either. Had a hell of a time waking her up, though."

"I have my theories, but...."

Ruby meanwhile had wandered over to the van and was attempting to peer through the windscreen again.

"Hey, uh....is there still someone in there? 'Cause I'm hearing things I probably shouldn't be."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6917 on: September 11, 2018, 09:01:04 PM
"I kind of have some theories but I think it's best to keep those to myself for now." Fugo sighed quietly to make sure Ruby didn't hear him, he didn't want to make her sad, she's been trhough enough "I'm glad someone was there to help her out though, she's the second Copy bot I met that seemed to have been abandoned.  Well rather in his case it seems he was more 'a disposable tool that failed his mission.'"

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6918 on: September 11, 2018, 09:04:35 PM
Haku - "Is everything alright, in there?" she gave a happy gaze towards the other non-human passagers. "The name's Haku, by the way." she politely introduced herself.

Fear me.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6919 on: September 11, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
As Fugo spoke, Kai listened intently and filed away the information about "other abandoned Copy-Bots" for future reference. He had an inkling of who the....ninja...might be referring to, but couldn't exactly voice that knowledge without drawing suspicion, so instead he opted to latch on to another part of the conversation instead.

"Yeah. Once I knew what....who....was in that pod I couldn't leave her in that state." Then, almost to himself, "I....couldn't just abandon her."

That done, he spared a moment to offer Haku a quick nod, while Ruby just waved over her shoulder and went back to staring into the van like it was the most entertaining thing in the world.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6920 on: September 11, 2018, 09:10:45 PM
"Hold on, sisters? You're not equipped with any sort of way to locate your sisters, are you?"

Touko continued to question while she continued to process the situation.

"for that matter... If her sisters can track her... Could they potentially track us down?"

"Well any matter, what do you mean by copybot? That either implies an original exists of this girl be it human or machine, or its just a easily reproducible bot. Being formerly of a similar brand of robots I can kind of understand the mistreatment myself."

Touko's golden eyes narrowed for a moment.

"In any case, its a mystery. What's also a mystery is why she's not wearing any clothes. I imagine she's not actually been in the outside world before."

Touko removed her hooded overcoat and threw it to the girl, who's name she still didn't know. Of note was her left arm being covered by a long sleeve unlike the other arm.

"I'll want that back eventually, but I think its more important for you to be modest than for me to look cool, I didn't catch your name by the way."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6921 on: September 11, 2018, 09:13:30 PM
Turning her ever smiling gaze back to Fugo. More interested in finding her friend.

Haku - "Have a seat for another?" she asked.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6922 on: September 11, 2018, 09:30:31 PM
"I don't blame you, she seems so innocent...." Fugo sighed before addressing Haku "Yeah seems things are fine, well as fine as things can be anyway at the moment."

Fugo took note of Touko's confusion about the term Copy-Bot.

"Right your brain might be a little scrambled so I guess I can reclarify what a "Copy-Bot" is." Fugo nodded "Despite the name, they aren't mass produced robots, but rather a robot copy of an individual whether real or fictional.  They're a step below proper Reploids but they have basically the same emotional ranges and congnitive thought.  They're usually made by people who lost their loved ones and need to cope, or for.....other purposes....but let's not get into that.  Usually though their personality does have quite a few differences to whoever they were made to look like. 

My boss actually made a copy of Borockman because she wanted a surrogate sibling of some kind, but at the time she couldn't think of how to make him unique.  I recalled PB was the reason he's called Borock-bot, but he doesn't seem particularly bothered by the name."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6923 on: September 11, 2018, 09:42:19 PM
Kai was inordinately thankful for the cloth covering most of his face as it hid the ugly expression that flashed across countenance at the mention of Borockman, but he recovered quickly enough for it to not be an issue....hopefully.

Ruby was a little preoccupied with the van and didn't so much, catch the coat as let it fall over her, a surprised squeak being the only reaction. She nonetheless shot Touko a grateful look.

"Th-thanks."

Discarding the tarp and swapping it for the coat didn't take long, and once she felt comfortable (it didn't quite bury her, but it was a little large) she decided to try and address the concern that the older(?) girl had raised.

"I don't think they can find me....'cause I can't find them. Usually we're all connected up here-" - she tapped her forehead - "-....but ever since I woke up I can't find them at all. Only person besides me in here right now is Kai.....and he's...he feels different to them, somehow."

(Inside Ruby's headspace, Kai was leaning against the outermost wall of the....Academy Building....that apparently represented her mind, making no attempt to interact with anything and watching the wolf-like security programs with a wary eye).

In the real world, Kai mentally cursed as Ruby let slip the difference in his coding and scrambled to cover for it.

"Ah....yeah. I can't be sure....only been awake a couple months and all, but I think I might be one of those Reploid things you mentioned. From what I can tell, my construction seems to be different to Ruby's. Well, mostly, anyway. Never seen anything like her core before...."

Ruby blushed, though whether it was from embarrassment or something else wasn't clear.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6924 on: September 11, 2018, 09:45:41 PM
"Huh, so essentially the same kind of thing as a waifubot. Except without the horrible QC and breakdowns. I remember the old man telling me about those old things. I didnt think they were a thing that continued to get made."

Touko looked off in the distance.

"The only thing is... Do they know when they're robots? Or if wily made them... Does that mean they can go rouge?"