Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393754

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4425 on: April 17, 2014, 03:05:58 AM
(Well, since there was a brief discussion of fear, Arche's is easy enough to remember; letting his sadistic side consume him. Phi's fear is basically letting others into her life. Especially since, in her past, she has been betrayed one too many times.

She's been under the guidance of her sister for most of her life, and although she's intelligent and fearless in a lot of ways, losing her sister has pent up some paranoia within her. Arche and Akane are really the only people she's connected with after the tragedy. Perhaps interaction with the Resistance can alleviate some of that fear.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4426 on: April 17, 2014, 04:06:23 AM
((Blue's true fear? Hmm-seeing Azure Star come to harm mostly; her true fear is something she can't quite put a finger on at the back of her mind that I can't mention for spoiler reasons  8D))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4427 on: April 17, 2014, 04:15:06 AM
(Which was referenced in Adventure 1. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4428 on: April 17, 2014, 04:20:28 AM
(Which was referenced in Adventure 1. 8D)

((And Adventure#2 before White Beard attacked again!))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4429 on: April 17, 2014, 04:25:03 AM
(AWAKEN TO YOUR TRUE SELF BLUE ABANDON THESE INFERIOR RESISTANCE)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4430 on: April 17, 2014, 04:35:30 AM
((Universe Ends  8D))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4431 on: April 17, 2014, 05:19:32 AM
(If it means defeating the Resistance once and for all... I'm OK with that. 8D)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4432 on: April 17, 2014, 06:11:26 AM
(But then there'll literally be nothing for you to rule over! What good is destroying the Resistance when it also means your own destruction, along with the destruction of that which you want to rule?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4433 on: April 17, 2014, 06:14:53 AM
(Technicalities, my dear Mirby. *blows into bubble pipe* Technicalities.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #4434 on: April 17, 2014, 11:40:28 AM
(I think having both powers would be interesting. After all, psychic powers rely entirely on willpower 80% of the time, and we could have interesting bouts of internal fighting for control and I-know-you're-in-there helpers. Again, the thing of overcoming.)

"Ah, I remember Sapph, he was the poor guy whose suit was taken over and forced to fight you," Sinos said, almost seeming nostalgic even though it was likely less than a week ago or so. He then sighed, and changed tones to a more pensive, indirect voice and mused aloud, "Guess you'll find struggle anywhere in reality..."

what

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #4435 on: April 17, 2014, 11:49:36 AM
(Fear... hmm *scratches head*. Kathy practically fears that her uncontrollable god super mode could take over her mind and body at any moment; putting her in a similar situation as PB in his frenzied state. Although she doesn't admit it, she's also afraid of losing Karring, since she's been his partner for while ever since Hakuneko was presumed dead. Being separated from her mother is another thing.

As for Karring... He fears a certain tanuki would succeed in driving his adoptive mother [who he still calls nanny], out of business; replacing her milk with alcohol beverages. After losing Hakuneko, he's afraid Kathy may suffer the same fate as her, in some way.)

Fear me.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4436 on: April 17, 2014, 12:05:30 PM
Hierophant and Death managed to reach the exit of the scrapyard only to almost expose themselves to the distant presence of WilyII and some young girl skipping after him.

Both jumped back into the room and threw their backs against the nearby wall, hoping the two were just passing by.

"He sure is getting a lot of help for someone who doesn't deserve it," Death sighs while rubbing her large, purple hair.

Hierophant muffles a frustrated groan as he looks around for another way out, quickly noticing a hail of junk falling from the ceiling.  Looking up, he sees several openings spewing the same mechanical remains.

Thinking it was the best course of escape, he takes another scan around the room to make sure Junk Man isn't paying attention before looking for the mountain closest to the chutes, which ended up being near the center of the room.  Compressing his lips in concern for being caught, but seeing no other exits to escape through, he quietly made his way towards the mountain and begins to climb it, being careful not to make too much noise as the cluster was unstable and could give out with a single kick.

Once at the top, he reaches up and grabs onto the chute, using his average strength to pull himself inside with Death quickly following after him.

This could be the prime opportunity for him to escape, but he also worries about the well-being of the Berbils.  WilyII usually doesn't come here with strangers unless they have something he could use to easily study and brainwash the remaining bunch.

Hoping he isn't spotted at immediate glance, he pokes his head over the opening of the chute, waiting for the crazed old man and his new friend to wander in and unleash whatever scheme he brought her here for.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4437 on: April 17, 2014, 01:41:06 PM
(So now some of you want BOTH powers for her? I personally think that would be too much, even if I would restrict them even more (which is easy to do). For now let's just stick to Technomancy and we'll see what happens in the RP.)

Galaide kept hopping happily after Wily II, singing some kind of song.

"... And then it went POOF! Disappeared the roof! And then it went BAM..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4438 on: April 17, 2014, 02:21:39 PM
Dr. Wily II was strangely enjoying the company of Galaide, when they finally arrived at their destination.

DWII - Here we are, milady. The scrapyard... The junkyard room... I no longer remember which name I used in the first place. Here is where all my... Rejects and defectives end up, waiting for the day where they can be useful again...

Dr. Wily II dramatically pointed at the various mounds of junk, but eventually stopped.

DWII - But that's not the reason I brought you here... No no no... The reason... Are THESE.

Dr. Wily II then pointed to the group of Berbils who have since regained their composure from the earlier incident, and were busy making themselves busy with fixing and making various... "Toys".

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4439 on: April 17, 2014, 02:30:18 PM
Galaide stopped jumping, and opened her mouth wide in surprise.

"Wooow! They are so cuuuute!" She screamed. "And they have like little toys with them too!" She added. "Sooo... what's up with them, Lord Grandpa Wily II?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4440 on: April 17, 2014, 02:46:20 PM
DWII - You see... An... "Acquaintance" of mine tried to pull some stunts behind my back, and the plan backfired. These are my prisoners, my hostages, as my "acquaintance" repays his debt to me. The thing is... I'm VERY curious as to how these... Berbils work. They are unlike any mechanical automatons found on this planet!

Dr. Wily II walked towards a junk pile, without alerting the Berbils.

DWII - But... I am a kind man... A compassionate man... I can't... I won't... Harm them unwillingly. *glint in his eye as he turned to face Galaide* I want to harm them willingly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4441 on: April 17, 2014, 03:16:58 PM
(Not to mention Technomancy and Psychic Tormenting do not relate to each other.  One big problem with Mary Sues is that they have powers that don't relate to each other, or pull powers out of their ass. 

Early Superman did that he had powers coming out of his ass. When he was retooled his powers were more consistent, and more importantly, made sense.  He's the embodiment of an enhanced human and all his powers now relate to that.

Plus we're at [tornado fang]ing war, all the fears above are in front of everyone's faces anyway.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4442 on: April 17, 2014, 03:35:08 PM
(As I said. I don't want to powerhouse with her too much, while at the same time still keeping her as a threat. Giving her both is basically a no-no for me.)

Galaide's face once again became serious, along with her manner of speaking.

"Just one question... how many brave "volunteers" do you need?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4443 on: April 17, 2014, 03:46:17 PM
Dr. Wily II smirked.

DWII - ... Let's start with one.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4444 on: April 17, 2014, 03:48:22 PM
(I was just saying that for Taylor, one possibility of Technomancy, namely affecting HeatGabumon, kinda taps into her fears, so in her case one leads to the other anyways.)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4445 on: April 17, 2014, 05:25:14 PM
(I get ya, Mirby.)

Galaide smirked as well and after making a full turn around her own axis, her eyes flashed with silver light.

One of the Berbils, who just a moment ago worked quite hard, suddenly stopped and began to shake.
Altough Wily II couldn't see it, magical chains made of streams of data, surrounded the Berbil's body and began to slowly disappear, entering his head. After a moment of this horrible experience, the Berbil relaxed and walked towards Wily II.

Galaide's eyes stopped flashing, as she turned to the Berbil.

"Tell me little one, what do you wish to do?" She asked.

"This Berbil wants to help Master by becoming a test subject." The little robot spoke.

"Are you sure? Would you not resist? It might hurt a lot, it might even mean the end of you."

"All this Berbil wants is to help Master. All else is secondary."

With that, Galaide turned to Wily II.

"Does this result please you, Lord Wily II?"

(I hope White-Jet that you are okay with this. If you are not, then I'll change this post according to your wishes.

Also, I've been thinking about this, and I believe the more advanced and complicated the robotic mind, the harder and longer it will take to completely screw it over for Galaide. That way, makes it more balanced. Especially that you need only to interrupt her to stop it, and she needs to be concentrated to do what she does.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4446 on: April 17, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
Dr. Wily II rubbed his palms together, this Galaide is indeed a great asset to his forces. The sheer control... He is finally in control!

DWII - VERY nice, milady... I am VERY pleased.

Dr. Wily II walked over to the lone Berbil, and...

(OK, gonna cut short here too, to see if you are fine with me dissecting with one Berbil, White-Jet.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4447 on: April 17, 2014, 10:49:06 PM
(There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information on the origin or functionality of a Berbil, but I would assume that, since they have been living on their own for quite some time, they might be advanced enough to at least maintain awareness of being controlled, and trembling in a vain attempt to get out of Galaide's manipulation.

However, that's not to say someone else isn't going to try and save that Berbil from being "willfully" studied on.... 8D)

Hierophant watched as the strange girl took control of the Berbils, somehow able to see the data-like chains swirling around him before flying into his head.  He can sense the Berbil's confusion as his body began to move on its own, trying desperately to stop himself, but only managing a slight, barely noticeable tremble that that only got a few Berbil's attentions, watching as he strangely volunteered to be dissected.

Although they weren't stupid enough to suspect something was going on, Hierophant didn't want them to create a commotion that would get them all back in their cramped cages and forced through the dissection process.  He quickly pulled his scepter towards his head while keeping the three fingers on his unarmed hand at its side and concentrates until the orb flashed white, then points it at the affected Berbil, causing a triangular barrier to surround him, blowing the data-like chains out of his head and allowing him to flee towards his crate with the few observing Berbils watching and following after him in an attempt to calm him down and remind him of why they were stuck like this.

Hierophant quickly ducks back into the ceiling, hoping he wasn't spotted during the events of the spell being cast.  But just in case a chase ensues, he starts to look around for another opening he can slip through to avoid drawing attention from the girl, who may also have the ability to sense his presence and give it away to the mad doctor.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4448 on: April 17, 2014, 11:35:38 PM
Watching the little Berbil not only break away from the spell which should have binded its will to Wily II, but also sensing two other things that shouldn't take place, Galaide's face twisted in a mixture of anger and smiling.

First of the two things was Wily II, who gave her a quite disappointed glare.
The second thing was...

"Someone is meddling..." She said through her teeth. "These little robots could not just break away from my spell!"

With that said, Galaide's eyes began to flash but more wildly than previously. At the same time, every mechanical thing including some of the Berbils, begins to act up or malfunction, as her power seeps out from her anger.

"NOTHING CAN BREAK AWAY FROM IT! ONCE I REPROGRAM SOMETHING WITH MY SPELL IT IS FOREVER UNDERS ITS SWAY! DO YOU HEAR MEEEE?!"

Finally calming down a bit, and having realised she's causing an unneeded commotion, Galaide turned to her master.

"I... apologize, Lord Wily II. However, I sincerely believe someone or something is trying to prevent me from using my Technomancy on these... little robots. It might either be some kind of safeguard they possess or... some kind of enemy force, which lurks around here."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4449 on: April 18, 2014, 12:29:05 AM
Hierophant and Death grimace as the girl's tirade began to affect their respected cards, surrounding them with data-like chains before the young priest grabs his card-only compatriot and huddles against his staff, using his White Magic to heal and ward off the remaining effects of her powers.

He glances down one of the chutes to find the remaining Berbils spazzing out from her enraged powers, then bolt into their crates once she calmed down.

"Well, that's an experience I didn't want to enjoy, hard as it is to believe," Death mutters irritably, "You aren't intending to stick around and continue defending these Berbils after going through that, are you?"

Hierophant's compressed lips tighten as he looks between Death and the now Berbil-less environment below.  He can easily use his Esuna spells to ward off whatever the girl was using to control them, but worries that if he keeps this up, it won't just be the scrapyard that will fall under her wrath.  Much as he wants to make everyone happy by getting rid of an unneeded thorn on their side, he couldn't abandon their current objective that was keeping them separate and understandably disloyal to the person who created their "vessel".

Reluctantly, he goes back to focusing on an easy exit, noting the exposure of the cranes scurrying about and dropping mounds of junk onto the already expanding montains below.  Knowing the junk had to come from somewhere, he attempts to follow after one of the retracting cranes, staying in the dead center of the walkway to keep as much of himself out of the line of sight as possible.