Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393789

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4350 on: April 10, 2014, 10:01:04 AM
After making sure that indeed only one Berbil was missing, Junk Man decided to head back to his oil tub... That stranger really did a number on his body. He turned, and was on his way, unaware of more strangers.

(Not gonna intercept Hierophant, that's for another time. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #4351 on: April 14, 2014, 05:11:44 PM
(Boy I missed a hell of a lot of stuff I could have involved myself in, like having Tangent embarrass himself instead of boforte (unless Key's a human), Sinos waking up to the discussion of his biggest interest, et cetera. Well, better late than never though.)

Sinos stirred from all the yelling from earlier and sat up in the van. His eyes adjusted and his intelligence CPUs had just been started in response to the stimuli. Sleepily, he put into the conversation awfully late, "I...I jumped...worlds...once...to get here...er...huh?"

Meanwhile, Tangent ran through the halls and encountered a seething boforte. "You there!" he shouted, "Inferior robot, where is the intruder?"

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4352 on: April 14, 2014, 05:21:06 PM
(Meh I can use this as a segue.)

"Did he hear the entire conversation subconciously?" Fugo pondered.

"FUGO WATCH OUT!" Asch yelled.

"What?!" Fugo said as he looked at the road and saw a guy that wasn't there before. 

He quickly swerved the van away from him narrowly avoiding him and stopping just in time before he hit the wall.

"Thank god....I know how to....drive defensively." Fugo panted as Asch quickly got out of the van to check out the man in green.

"Holy [parasitic bomb] we're so sorry are you okay?!" Asch apologized quickly "Also...is that a Berbil?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4353 on: April 14, 2014, 05:44:22 PM
"OW!" Sinos yelled as the van's sudden movement caused his unrestrained body to slam into the side wall. It seemed to mostly jolt him to his senses. "Way to injure the injured...er...well, I guess my injuries were already repaired...Anyways, what we been hit?"

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4354 on: April 14, 2014, 05:48:40 PM
"No, we almost ran over someone who suddenly showed up in the middle of the road." Fugo explained "I mean admittedly I did look away for one second, but that guy seriously wasn't there in time to walk in the middle of the road and not notice a van driving towards him.  I think he may have teleported there."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4355 on: April 14, 2014, 05:49:03 PM
Meanwhile, Tangent ran through the halls and encountered a seething boforte. "You there!" he shouted, "Inferior robot, where is the intruder?"
If boforte was a human, his blood vessels would have popped from the term "inferior".

boforte - INFERIOR!? YOU DARE TO CALL ME INFERIOR!? I AM THE GREATEST BEING THAT OLD COOT EVER MADE!!

boforte raised his buster at Tangent, and began charging. It wasn't long before the charge was completed... And boforte fired the charge shot at the ceiling.

boforte - JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY AND THAT INTRUDER WILL PAY!!

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4356 on: April 14, 2014, 06:10:15 PM
In what almost seemed like a display of personality, he pointed up at the ceiling where boforte fired at.

"Your ammunition is fruit," he said flatly.

(To remind, Tangent has a superiority complex caused by a glitch; like boforte, he thinks he is the greatest thing ever built and is prideful of his master.)

"Teleportation? Interesting..." Sinos moved forward in the van to get a better look.

(By the way, to answer Fugo's question, he only heard the most recent bits and pieces of it. He didn't start actually writing to more permanent memory until Keco shouted, triggering whatever was in memory to start writing. I think the earliest he remembers is Phi's response to Ephy, when it seemed like they were gonna fight.)

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4357 on: April 14, 2014, 06:26:52 PM
In what almost seemed like a display of personality, he pointed up at the ceiling where boforte fired at.

"Your ammunition is fruit," he said flatly.

(To remind, Tangent has a superiority complex caused by a glitch; like boforte, he thinks he is the greatest thing ever built and is prideful of his master.)
boforte popped another "blood vessel".

boforte - SPIKES THEY ARE SPIKED

(And boforte is just prideful of himself. :P)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4358 on: April 14, 2014, 06:28:26 PM
Key was in a small shock over the fact, that he almost got ran over by some vehicle. One of the people who rode in said vehicle, walked out of it and apologized. That alone was enough to put Key more at ease, after all, bad people would never apologize, let alone concern themselves with him.

"Yes... umm... that is indeed what that little creature seems to be called. A berbil." Key quickly realized that he should probably start talking with more proper sense. "And yes, thankfully I am okay, still, it's entirely my fault for just teleporting onto the way of your vehicle."

"I apologize, Master." Laysha spoke in a sad tone.

"Meh. Don't worry, I'm used to this." He shrugged. "Still better than the last couple of times."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4359 on: April 14, 2014, 07:53:02 PM
"That's good, I'm glad none of you were hurt." Asch sighed in relief "Although it's not exactly safe here.  Teleportation or no, you need to find a safe place."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4360 on: April 14, 2014, 08:06:07 PM
"First that Ephy girl and now this oddly dressed man. Why are all the weirdos coming out now?" Phi muttered.

Arche looked at Phi, the cryptic enigma of a woman, "You're telling me. I totally never met any weird person until only recently." He joked sarcastically.

"Wha..." She punched his shoulder surprisingly hard for someone with skinny arms.

"Oww!" Arche flinched.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4361 on: April 14, 2014, 08:07:45 PM
"Again I welcome you to RPM." Fugo stated dryly as he opened the doors in case someone wanted to go outside to observe the situation at hand.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4362 on: April 14, 2014, 08:09:42 PM
"That's good, I'm glad none of you were hurt." Asch sighed in relief "Although it's not exactly safe here.  Teleportation or no, you need to find a safe place."

"Yes. That would be a good idea... actually, if I may ask..." Key cleared his throat. "I'm looking for the Resistance... my name is Key, and I am a Star Warrior, which is more or less like being a Space Policeman from Outer Space..."

"That's redundant, Master."

"Yeah. And this is Laysha. My glove slash computer slash teleporter slash advisor slash partner."

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Laysha spoke gently.

"Yes. And you know, I've been sent here to see and possibly help with any trouble this Resistance might be having here. And judging by the crazy evil robots I've met, they no doubt have plenty."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4363 on: April 14, 2014, 08:11:27 PM
"You were looking...for us?" Asch said in suprise "Also we have space cops?!"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4364 on: April 14, 2014, 08:22:15 PM
"You guys are from the Resistance?!" Key thought he's going to cry. Out of all the things that happened to him him today, this was probably the best, aside from almost getting run over. However, he quickly regained his composure and decided to answer the questions.

"Yes. I was looking for you, as I said. I am here to assist you however I can. Just to clarify though, it's not that this planet has "space cops", but most of the known cosmos is under the jurisdiction of the Star Warriors and the Inter-Galactic Senate. We usually don't mingle in the affairs of worlds which aren't enirely ready to actually be accepted into the Inter-Planetary Alliance, unless a real emergency is occurring."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4365 on: April 14, 2014, 08:25:12 PM
"Danm that sounds important...does that mean this world isn't under your alliance thingy but the situation of the war has warrented intervention by you guys?" Asch pondered.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4366 on: April 14, 2014, 08:36:47 PM
"Yes. Something like that, plus... it seems like you guys might be in bigger danger than you realize. I don't know much about your war... yet, but it seems there's a growing dark power somewhere on this world. That in itself isn't good. But... if it turns out that this power is a seed of D-Nebula, then this entire world is in deep poo poo. But I would rather explain everything I can, before a larger "Audience" if you catch my drift."

Key wasn't sure how this person who stood before him would react to this dump of info.

In the meantime, the poor Berbil stood there shaking still, after an abrupt teleport and almost getting ran over.

(Just for clarification... the "Growing dark power" is Tron, and those he unwillingly controls. But of course, neither Key nor you have a way of knowing that... as for D-Nebula... I'll have to see if I ever get into it much beyond a simple explanation of it from Key's mouth.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4367 on: April 14, 2014, 08:41:53 PM
"Yeah that would be better since there's only half of us here and none of us are commanders." Asch nodded when he noticed the poor Bearbil "You okay little guy, that must have been scary."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4368 on: April 14, 2014, 09:23:50 PM
Arche leaned over to Fugo and whispered, "Hey, do you really think we can trust this guy?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4369 on: April 14, 2014, 09:25:17 PM
"I honestly don't know, but it's better to trust than distrust in my opinion.  And if we find out we can't we'll kick his ass one way or another." Fugo shrugged.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4370 on: April 14, 2014, 09:28:24 PM
"So be it then," Arche nodded.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4371 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:55 PM
"Although I'm really curious about where he got that Berbil." Fugo pondered "It's rare to see a Berbil by itself without a good reason."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4372 on: April 14, 2014, 10:35:50 PM
Asch nodded when he noticed the poor Bearbil "You okay little guy, that must have been scary."

Much like the snarky conversation with Key, the gray Berbil just stares at Asche, clutching his wiggling Tin-Man toy in a neutral manner.  The fixed expression, once again, made it hard to tell if his shaking really was because of what he was put through, or just the reaction of almost being hit by an oncoming van.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4373 on: April 14, 2014, 10:41:32 PM
"Not much of a talker huh, then again Berbils seem to usually be short on words." Asch stated as he went over slowly to carefully pet his head "Don't worry we'll make sure no harm will come to you."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4374 on: April 14, 2014, 11:27:17 PM
"This group just keeps getting bigger and bigger doesn't it?" Taylor commented.

"Yeah but more allies is never a bad thing!" HeatGabumon replied cheerfully.

"True, true," she agreed. She tenderly lifted the towel she had on her face up to see if the blood had at least slowed down, which it had. It was still flowing though, which was a problem. Especially considering she was pretty sure that she'd lost more blood by that point than she actually had. Which begged the question of how the hell she was still alive, or where all the blood was coming from.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything