Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 392090

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: December 02, 2012, 03:58:51 AM
RMZX Docked at the Sexstation again, the air was slightly different this time around. Had a lot less hot-bloodedness in it.

RMZX - "Please don't tell me that nobody is here again."

He looked around, then muttered to himself again.

RMZX - "Please don't tell me it followed me here again."

He walked down the hallway with a slight bit of irritation in his steps.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: December 02, 2012, 04:02:20 AM
Tron laughed. It was laugh a bit spiteful, but also felt as if he's going to suddenly cry.

Tron - *Thinking* "If only I had a stronger body. Or even better... my true one. I could crush this stupid [sonic slicer] right here and now. But without that old crystal, I can't switch bodies! IT NEEDS TO SERVE AS A NEXUS! DAMN IT ALL!  Then again... this might be bad, but perhaps I can still somehow salvage this situation. But I need to give that maggot his body back for some time and observe what they'll do with him. Then and only then can I make up a new plan. Or... I could also try..."

Sakura - "Last chance, you bastard."

Tron clicked his tongue.

Tron - "Damn you girl, you know how to make ones blood boil. With rage that is. But fine, I'll give him back his body, for now. But know this, without a special dark crystal, you can't separate me from him. So, I wonder. What will you all do, no, what will YOU do, poor miss temporary leader?!"

Tron laughed and suddenly, the vicious aura disappeared, replaced by the normal, much more friendly one of Kharaxel.

Kharaxel woke up finally, and the first thing he saw was the "transformed Sakura" and many other things he could barely wrap his head around. Though considering he was being bound by an annaconda, it seemed like something horrible must have occured.

Kharaxel - *almost crying* Oh God! I'm sorry! Whatever I did, please, you must believe me! It was not me!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: December 02, 2012, 04:14:43 AM
RMZX continued walking down the hallway.

RMZX - "Lots of noise."

He then thought he heard something off. He continued walking forward then stopped. He heard a faint pair of footsteps behind him for a brief moment. His face noticeably changed from slightly irritated to one of mild anger. He continued walking forward, ignoring the object behind him for a while before saying.

RMZX - "Why do you keep following me?"

??? - "Because, I care for you."

RMZX - "No, you don't."

??? - "What are you saying?"

RMZX - "I'm saying you're only programmed to think you care for me. Get that through your metal skull."

RMZX started walking faster, as to get away from the delusional droid.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: December 02, 2012, 04:47:01 AM
Bosa Rokkura sighed in relief when Kharaxel returned to his old self.  

"Don't worry I know it wasn't your fault.  There was another personality inside you, a malevolent one."  Bosa Rokkura explained "He said that he needs some sort of Dark Crystal to separate from you, but we can't worry about that right now."

She separated into Sakura and Borock-bot and all the animals returned to normal.

"Sorry it took so long to separate Borock-bot."

"It's no problem Ms. Sakura, you couldn't help it." Borock-bot stated.

"Good can you do me a favor and call her later?" Sakura asked.

"Oh you mean Ms. Ze-" Borock-bot asked.

"Yeah her." Sakura interrupted.  "I want her to come here so she can help the resistance out.  With PB gone we need some extra help."  There was more to it than that but since Tron seemed to know everything Kharaxel knew, but it wasn't the other way around for Kharaxel when Tron is in control if Kharaxel's reaction was anything to go by.  She didn't want to alert him to who exactly she was.  The person was the other person that had Dark Powers, she wanted her to come in to teach Kharaxel how to control Tron.  She also didn't trust him for a second when he mentioned that dark crystal.

Suddenly she heard a "Zetto" from the air vents.  

"What, Zet?" She walked over to the air vent and opened it.  Zet came out with a laptop and a tool box. "Why do you have that stuff with you?"

"Zet Zet Zetto Zet Zetto to to!"  Zet meeped.

"What did he say?" Kharaxel said still confused as to what was happening

"He said that the one known as PBB told him to bring that laptop and tool box from your room so you can "update" him.  He said he was not running at 100% and wanted you find out if you can "update" him."  Sakura translated.

"I see." Kharaxel said.

"W2PB must have wanted me to find out what was wrong as soon as I woke up." Sakura thought "Zet must know more about the situation than he's letting on and hid in the air vent until he knew it was safe.  Zet has higher senses than Borock-bot and W2PB, since he's a scouting bot, so he may be able to find the traitor when we couldn't."

"Good job Zet" she said as she petted him.

"Zet scan the area constantly for anything suspicious, if you find something deal with it immediately or tell Borock-bot understood?" Sakura whispered the order as quietly as she could.  

"Zetto" Zet said quietly and saluted.

"Hey Borock-bot can you put "PBB" on one of the beds.  I want to surprise him with the update when he wakes up." Sakura asked.

"Yes Ms. Sakura." Borock bot said as he lifted up PBB and laid him gently on the bed.  

She booted up the laptop and had her tool box next to Borock-bot so that he can hand her any tool she needed.  When the laptop was ready, she opened a program and opened a hatch within W2PB's head to figure out what was wrong and to help him.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:48:29 AM by Sakura Leic »

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: December 02, 2012, 05:15:38 AM
RMZX continued walking down this hallway, which he swears has way too much unnecessary padding. ( ::))

RMZX - "Is there anybody here?"

??? - "I'm here... You could talk to me."

RMZX ignored the other voice, which had gotten quieter.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: December 02, 2012, 05:38:10 AM
After what seemed like a few hours cleaning up the dismantled rabid mets, and adding a few carts to compensate for their large number, Hajime decides to drive back to the RPM Junkyard and begin checking the parts he collected for anything that would expose his secret base and force him to relocate to avoid any unnecessary ambushes from both sides.

He drives into one of the double doors, made to look like it was part of the pile, and stops in a seemingly empty room.  Once he cut the engine, Hajime heads into another room where a computer console could be seen and begins typing stuff on the millions of buttons making up most of the console, causing the window before him to solidify into a blue screen with an outline of the Dragon Truck and all the stuff he collected over the course of the day drawn onto the surface.  Claws then dropped down from the ceiling and picked up each piece of scrap that looked like it could contain a motherboard or sorts and scanned it for anything threatening.

While this was going on, Hajime heads over to an old fridge he dug up and repaired and pulled it open, taking out a bottle of PB's special Mango Lemonade and taking a few sips while watching the scanning show in action.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: December 02, 2012, 07:17:10 AM
(So, guess we're done for the night? I'm ready to not make another post of worthless padding.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: December 02, 2012, 07:43:46 AM
(I think so, for now.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: December 02, 2012, 07:47:30 AM
(Cracking W2PB's head!?)

From another crack in the ceiling, Pixel Man rematerialised just as he saw Sakura tampering with Wily II PB's head. He has been watching everything, from the reveal of Tron, to the battle between Tron and "Sakura". He somehow also managed to dodge Zet, knowing he might be discovered by that special Met. And now, the actions of Sakura might hinder Dr. Wily II's plan for Wily II PB. However, attacking now might hinder the plan further. What to do!? Pixel Man decides to contact Dr. Wily II on this urgent turn of events.

Dr. Wily II has teleported back to his evil spinning chair after checking the progress of his Orbitus squad. He was spinning away when Pixel Man beeped in.

Pixel - Master Wily II! Things have taken a turn for the worst!

DWII - I'm just spinning, what are you talking about?

Pixel - PBB... Ehh. I mean W2PB is being tampered with by Sakura!

DWII - *stops spinning* Sakura?

Pixel - Yes! She somehow managed to open up W2PB's head hatch, and is checking inside! She might discover the receiver!

DWII - No worries. Although Sakura has worked on robots before, she is not that technological enough about my components. She will not discover the receiver. And even if she did, I have already prepared a dummy receiver. She will most likely see that and think it's the real one and remove it. Continue spying on them. This might be a turning point in my plan.

Pixel - As you wish, Master Wily II.

After the signal is cut, Dr. Wily II spins a bit more slowly...

DWII - Just a bit more time... My precious...

After receiving his orders, Pixel Man disappears back into the crack in the ceiling, spying as Sakura works on Wily II PB.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: December 02, 2012, 11:08:40 AM
(Relevance to plot....fading...wait, was I ever relevant? Anyway, need to backpedal a bit.)

Alastor's eyes widened as the "Mavericks" broke off the attack and teleported out. Acting purely on instinct, he hacked the outgoing signal and followed it. He'd barely registered his new surroundings when....something...hit him in the face with enough force to activate an emergency shutdown.

Reverb Man stared blankly at the fallen body, and then turned to the door. The Doctor would need to be informed of this...

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: December 02, 2012, 12:22:32 PM
(Oh boy, what have you done... 8D)

Dr. Wily II is spinning slowly in his evil chair, when Reverb Man beeped in over the intercomms.

Reverb - Mastermasterthere'sanintruderinthewdsandwehavenoideahowhemanagedtogetinwithouttrippingthedefencesystem!

DWII - ... Could you slow down so I can understand the words that are coming out of your speakers?

Reverb - There'sanintruderinthewdsandwehave-

DWII - ... NEVERMIND! You're at the hanger right? I'll be there shortly.

Dr. Wily II cut the signal and rubbed his forehead.

DWII - What was I on to create a Robot Master that runs off words like a running river...

After calming himself down a bit, Dr. Wily II teleported to the hanger area to meet with the "intruder". What he saw laying on the ground amazed him. The intruder seemed to be of technology from a possible future time period, all this time in RPM, and he has never seen such amazing technology... He must have it. Dr. Wily II turned his attention to Reverb Man who was still around to see the goings-on.

DWII - Do not say a single word, and bring the intruder to the Experimental Lab.

Reverb nodded, and propped the intruder over his right shoulder, and took him to the Experimental Lab. Dr. Wily II followed behind, wanting to see every detail on this mysterious intruder, and the possible powers the intruder might possess... Powers he want to possess in this time of war. It wasn't long before they reached the Experimental Lab. It's a huge room, with a sectioned out area for testing of various weapons. And in that sectioned out area, Afro-Shroom is being chained to a table, and a laser beam is approaching him to test the durability of a new armour that Afro is wearing. (He'll be fine, he gets duped into doing these things ALL the time. 8D)

Reverb Man placed the intruder on an empty table in the middle of the room, and cuffed him down securely. Medic Man soon arrived and marvelled at the captured intruder just as much as Dr. Wily II.

Medic - Master Wily II... Can I~?

DWII - Please do. And do so with as much fun as you want it to.

Medic - Thank you Master~!

Medic Man went over to the still unconscious intruder, and activated both of his hands, causing multiple medical tools to appear on all 10 of his finger tips.

Medic - This won't hurt... Much~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #111 on: December 02, 2012, 12:30:24 PM
(Afro's not even here and he's still getting the short end of the stick XD

Also waiting on either DarkWaltz or Sapph to post something)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: December 02, 2012, 12:35:01 PM
(He still owes me from Busy World. A LOT. 8D)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: December 02, 2012, 12:50:33 PM
Deep within Alastor's mind, the emergency subroutines retracted just enough to bring him back to conciousness, though after forcing his eyes open and making sense of the hazy image in front of him, he kinda wished they hadn't.

Alastor - "Voice, mobility, weapons...still down?....Ah, [Sonic Slicer], not one of my smartest moves...."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: December 02, 2012, 12:54:21 PM
Medic - Oh my~ The intruder's awake~

DWII - Hmm... Impressive recovery systems. Proceed.

Medic - Gladly~ Now I can watch you scream and squirm~

Medic Man slowly manipulated his fingers, such that they slowly remove the visible screws from the intruder's chest...

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: December 02, 2012, 01:15:22 PM
Alastor was trying to reroute any and all available power to his teleport unit, but the cascade of error messages currently flooding his vision indicated a distinct lack of success. All he could do was offline all of his sensory relays and wait for his "checkup" to end...

(Yup. Nothin' I can do. And I've just handed you the keys to a shiny new DeathMobile.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: December 02, 2012, 01:51:08 PM
(I always wanted a shiny new DeathMobile!)

Medic - Oh~ Looks like the intruder decided to accept his fate~

DWII - Might be a trap. Be wary.

Medic - I'm always wary~

It wasn't long before the screws are finally removed, and the hatch is removed. What Medic Man saw is unlike anything him has ever seen before.

Medic - M-Master~? You should take a look at this~

Dr. Wily II walked over to the table, and what he saw... Literally blew his mind away.

DWII - What is this? This... Circuitry... I have never seen something so complex, yet... efficient. From what time period did this... Thing come from? Medic Man! Ensure you record every single thing you find. EVERYTHING! Leave nothing to chance. I must unlock this treasure trove of technology!

Medic - Understood~ I will totally enjoy this~

(I'll leave it like this for now. XD Brainwashing... Maybe. :P)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #117 on: December 02, 2012, 10:02:44 PM
(I was waiting on Waltz, but I suppose I can do something >.>)

Once they had gotten to the streets of the city and out of the sand, dragging the wagon became much easier. "How much farther is it to where we're going?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: December 02, 2012, 10:22:22 PM
It took an hour at best, but soon, all of the parts Hajime collected had been picked clean of anything that could expose his secret whereabouts.

He tosses the empty bottle in a nearby chute that leads to a belt to be cleaned and stacked with other empty bottles and cans for sale to a recycling factory, while making his way back to the scanning room to board his Dragon Truck and drive it around several mountains of junk before reaching a seemingly colorful settlement full of candy fruit trees and houses made surpisingly of the metallic scrap that laid buried in the monalith of junk.  Wandering around the houses were Robears of differing sizes and color, some covered with the familiar stains of the Junkyard, suggesting they had been living here for some time.

They quickly noticed the aproaching truck and ran towards it, grabbing everything that sat in the outstretched carts while one of them, a brown Robearm aproached Hajime.

"Robears saw battle in sky," it spoke in a monotone voice, "Dragon Rider collect Resistance parts for Robear to repair?"

"Yeah," Hajime said, "I know how loyal you were to the Thundercats before WilyII invaded Third Earth and tried kidnapping you for slaves."

"Robear thankful to one who holds Sword of Omens.  Holder not Thundercat, but Robears would not be free if not for their intervention."

"Well, do what you feel is best to get back home," Hajime sighs, "I can only help you so far without exposing myself to either side."

Another Robear aproaches him, "Dragon Rider collect Rabid Mets.  Dragon Rider have special request?"

"If you can, have them assembled and cleaned of whatever made them rabid," Hajime said, "After the war is over, the city might need them to repair the mess this war caused."

The Robears nod and began carrying the parts to their repair station to begin work.  Hajime climbs out and follows them to monitor and help with the repairs.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: December 02, 2012, 10:27:59 PM
(I think I saw a episode of Thunder Cats yesterday with those Robear things, how ironic.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: December 02, 2012, 11:23:56 PM
(Okay, another day, time for some story advancement! But if I put a post now its just more padding, so I'll wait.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: December 02, 2012, 11:32:08 PM
(I don't think I'll update today, I have some things to do.  However I do have some ideas, but I kinda want some opinions of how I'm doing so far, I know what I'm doing is not really perfect.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: December 02, 2012, 11:34:47 PM
(You're doing better than I am. If that means anything to you.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: December 02, 2012, 11:35:24 PM
(Even with my ridiculousness?)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: December 02, 2012, 11:57:00 PM
Kharaxel sat down on one of the other beds, while Sakura tried to do something with PBB.
Since she seemed to be busy with that, he just sat there and tried to get his bearing.

Kharaxel - *thinking* "Perhaps it was a mistake coming here?"

He looked at Sakura once again. To think someone like her would posses such power. While he... the only power he possesed was while that evil bastard Tron was in control. Kharaxel simply felt pathetic.

Kharaxel - "Yup. I'm leaving. No reason to stay here and endanger everyone. Tron might have lost this time, but he's a tricky bastard. He's sure to pull something again."

And so he got up, and quietly made it to the door. However... he heard someone's voice. In the hallway, he saw some guy who was being followed by a woman.
He didn't see them before, though, the SexStation was probably full of people he has never seen yet.

The man noticed Kharaxel.

The man -  "Oh hey! You there!"

Kharaxel - "Um, yes. Mayt I help you?"

RMZX - "I am RMZX! Are you, err, working here?"

Kharaxel blinked few times, surprised.

Kharaxel - "I wouldn't really call it working but... if you need help with anything, you should ask Miss Sakura. I'm kind of new here you see." With that said, Kharaxel pointed inside the sick bay.

RMZX - *looks inside the sick bay* "Hmm... she seems busy."

??? - "I'm still here, you know."

Kharaxel only now noticed, he completely forgot about the presence of the woman. He also noticed, that RMZX gritted his teeth angrily, upon hearing her speak.

Kharaxel - "I am terribly sorry, miss." He said, and took off his hat, bowing a bit. "Are you two friends?"

??? - "Yes."

RMZX - *through clenched teeth* "No..."

-----------------

(Okay HAWAII KAWAII. Here's your chance to be relevant. GO GO GO!
As for your stuff Sakura, you're doing good, though my plans for Tron were a bit different from what you did there. But eh, whatever. I can build off with that as well, in fact, it gave me a good idea on what to do so, yeah. I have no problem with anything. Just try to make those posts, at least a bit shorter. Sometimes it's good to leave out some things, than to stuff the posts with unnecessary words. CHEERS.)