zuschzero · 39380

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #175 on: October 29, 2012, 02:13:09 AM
Good point. Did any supplementary material ever detail Final Weapon, or was it just 'there' for the sake of the game's final levels?

In the regular eight levels, there was a train (which transported the building material), a jungle (to protect the weapon, possibly a decoy to throw off any enemy who dare to disrupt main construction), an arctic base (where the plans are stored), air force (to guard the core of the colony), cyberspace, laboratory (to possibly gather intellegence), volcaino (in pursuit of the traitor Magma Dragoon), and the marine base to quite possibly throw off X's trail/raid for supplies. Cyberspace was to test X as well as the first colonel fight in the memorial hall. The reploiforce began moving to space when the weapon was completed (thus the spaceport stage) and Colonel was sent to guard the station, being that stage's boss while the weapon was being launched into space (hence the weapon being shaped like a flower at a certain angle).

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: October 29, 2012, 02:56:48 AM
speaking of final weapon, how come it appears in X8?  o~O
Noone says it IS final weapon.It looks kinda different. Has two big satellite wings on the sides.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Treleus

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: October 29, 2012, 03:14:49 AM
Oh that aspect of the story. I thought that was kinda silly. I mean, an implication here and there and what looked like zero negotiation between the Repliforce and Maverick Hunters or govt. and hey, rebellion!

It was handled stupidly, but it was a start. There should've been more story there, but action game.

Dude it's coup. I'm saying this mostly because I feel it's important that everyone realize how silly Zero sounds mispronouncing it. Just wanted to make sure you were on the same page.

Oh, I do. I just love referring to it every time I talk about X4. Makes me laugh.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: October 30, 2012, 04:22:04 AM
Noone says it IS final weapon.It looks kinda different. Has two big satellite wings on the sides.
Two deathstars means there can be two final weapons.

Oh, I do. I just love referring to it every time I talk about X4. Makes me laugh.
:D

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?