"What's Upsetting You Right Now?"

Joseph Collins · 471184

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: November 04, 2012, 06:45:54 PM
At least you finally admitted it, though I obviously don't know how to help you since I've never even had a real relationship.
Frankly, I mostly said that because I'm still pissed at him.  Really, I'm just a jealous, angry person who perhaps does want some form of a relationship with a lot of physical contact.  Which I guess could still be read as me "wanting a [tornado fang]-toy."  But whatever...

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: November 04, 2012, 06:50:05 PM
Happy now?

I would be, if you at least understood what "love" means.

Your [tornado fang]ing is not "love".

It's just [tornado fang]ing.

And yes. I know sex is referred to as "Making Love".
But no, it still does not apply.

But I'll leave you be, because you're just pathetic and disgus-

Frankly, I mostly said that because I'm still pissed at him.  Really, I'm just a jealous, angry person who perhaps does want some form of a relationship with a lot of physical contact.  Which I guess could still be read as me "wanting a [tornado fang]-toy."  But whatever...

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: November 04, 2012, 06:50:37 PM
Alright... fine.  I admit it.  I want a [tornado fang]-toy.  I really, genuinely want a [tornado fang]-toy.  But I'm just as genuinely not the type to do "one-night stands."  I want a [tornado fang]-toy that doesn't mind sticking around and would be receptive to all the "touchie-feelie murry-purry lovey-dovey" bullshit I want to do.  Because I don't just [tornado fang].  I love.

Happy now?

Joseph, my friend. That's NOT a [tornado fang]-toy. That's a marriage! XD

Nor is a one night stand either. That's just one night.

A [tornado fang]-Toy is a close friend whom you have the sex over the period of your friendship. The
"touchie-feelie murry-purry lovey-dovey"
95% of the time does not come with that package because then you're officially a couple and dating and soon (if everything goes well) marriage.

At least you finally admitted it, though I obviously don't know how to help you since I've never even had a real relationship.

All in due time, young one. All in due time!

I hope that didn't come off as creepy!  :\

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: November 04, 2012, 07:10:32 PM
I would be, if you at least understood what "love" means.

Don't even try to tell me what I do or don't know.  There's a number of things about me you don't know.  I do know what "love" is.  I know what it is very well.  I have love.  I have completely and totally unconditional love.  And I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, because it is the best feeling in the world.  It's always there, whether I acknowledge it or not, and I doubt it will ever go away, no matter what happens.  However, that has nothing to do with what I want.

What I want is not love.  What I want is not even close to love.  What I want... is physical and emotional intimacy.  And that want does not extend beyond the boundaries of the online world.  It's possible it could, but I sincerely doubt it would for a variety of reasons.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: November 04, 2012, 07:22:10 PM
What I want is not love.  What I want is not even close to love.  What I want... is physical and emotional intimacy.  And that want does not extend beyond the boundaries of the online world.  It's possible it could, but I sincerely doubt it would for a variety of reasons.
Then next time, chuckles, try to be more clear. Would it have killed you to just say what you said now, instead of all that glorified bawwspeak about "relationship hunt"?

Or better yet, try to not talk about [parasitic bomb] like this on the net.

Because you contradicted yourself quite a bit here anyway.

And because in reality, there's always going to be someone who will make you feel BUTTPAIN, because he finds what you say stupid and annoying.
It happened to me too, many times.

And this time I delivered the buttpain to YOU.

Sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself on the net, and I'm saying this now in a completely friendly manner.

With that, I'm leaving you be. Feel free to respond to this, but do not expect me to continue "annoying" you. Or speaking to you about this.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: November 04, 2012, 07:28:35 PM
Contradicting myself is a recurring trend.  I do it all the time.  Probably because I'm absolute [parasitic bomb] at organizing all my thoughts into one post.

Same reason you see "last edited" notes all over half my posts, really.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: November 04, 2012, 07:31:17 PM
Or better yet, try to not talk about [parasitic bomb] like this on the net.

This on so many levels.
Unless you're on facebook or something feel free to baww bout it there

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: November 04, 2012, 11:22:51 PM
Jeez. I mean I expected arguments when I joined, 'cuz this is the internet and all, but god damn I didn't expect people to start tearing each other apart.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: November 04, 2012, 11:56:24 PM
Jeez. I mean I expected arguments when I joined, 'cuz this is the internet and all, but god damn I didn't expect people to start tearing each other apart.

This is what happens when we have a serious lack of MegaMan!  8D

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: November 05, 2012, 12:07:12 AM
This is what happens when we have a serious lack of MegaMan!  8D

I'm going to go ahead and take this comment seriously. Because I mean seriously Capcom. I don't claim to hate any Rockman games but Xover looks like [parasitic bomb].

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: November 05, 2012, 12:12:05 AM
I'm going to go ahead and take this comment seriously. Because I mean seriously Capcom. I don't claim to hate any Rockman games but Xover looks like [parasitic bomb].

I hate X7. Passionately.  B(

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: November 05, 2012, 12:32:08 AM

I never played it. I plan to get a PS2 someday and pick up some of the games for it, X7 and X8 included. I did hear it was pretty [parasitic bomb] though.

Honestly though the games I like the least are the Battle Network ones. (I like Starforce though.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #162 on: November 05, 2012, 01:01:40 AM
It's not too bad, the music's okay...

but the lock-on in 2D makes no sense, and you have to save Reploids who could in all possibility die before you reach them just to unlock X, the main character.

of which that last point is, if I'm not mistaken, one of the main reasons PB hates X7. why should you have to unlock the main character of the game?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: November 05, 2012, 01:57:28 AM

Just like you hate Xtreme2.

For silly reasons that for some reason ruin any chance of you ever playing the game.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: November 05, 2012, 02:44:28 AM
I really liked the Xtreme games. I mean they were pretty impressive for GBC games if you ask me.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: November 05, 2012, 03:32:48 AM
They were terrible games.  Both of them.  For various reasons.  For example, the lack of a quick-dash button in the second one really screwed me up, but the auto-wall dash function in the first one (after you got the Leg Parts) screwed me up even worse.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: November 05, 2012, 03:37:15 AM
They were terrible games.  Both of them.  For various reasons.  For example, the lack of a quick-dash button in the second one really screwed me up, but the auto-wall dash function in the first one (after you got the Leg Parts) screwed me up even worse.

Quick dash was Down + A in Xtreme 2.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: November 05, 2012, 03:44:47 AM
I should clarify: Single-button quick dash.  Down + A worked in both games, as did double-tap forward, but neither were as useful as assigning the Start button to a shoulder button.  TwT

Of course, it's kind of moot since it would be extremely inconvenient on a real Game Boy.  XD

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: November 05, 2012, 03:46:53 AM
I should clarify: Single-button quick dash.  Down + A worked in both games, as did double-tap forward, but neither were as useful as assigning the Start button to a shoulder button.  TwT

Of course, it's kind of moot since it would be extremely inconvenient on a real Game Boy.  XD

There were no shoulder buttons on the Game Boy systems. They did what they could and it worked out fine if you ask me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: November 05, 2012, 06:36:49 AM
Just like you hate Xtreme2.

For silly reasons that for some reason ruin any chance of you ever playing the game.

PREcisely.  8)

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: November 05, 2012, 11:46:40 PM
I see you have met Ruri.  It's best to smile, nod, and move on. :P
I just ignore. Once in a while he says something funny, but most of the time he just watches or talks about Japanese cartoons for girls.

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: November 06, 2012, 01:31:44 AM
I just ignore. Once in a while he says something funny, but most of the time he just watches or talks about Japanese cartoons for girls.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #172 on: November 06, 2012, 04:13:21 AM
moe moe kyun~ <3 >/u/<

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRFO4v3LLVk[/youtube]

And the edited one with Monster Hunter music from a long time ago~ :3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_-aNtEang[/youtube]

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: November 06, 2012, 05:06:01 AM
That second one never ceases to amuse me.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #174 on: November 08, 2012, 02:22:22 AM
- Having to deal with the annoying as all hell co-workers.. check.

- Some [dark hold] punching me in the shoulder after I told him to stop and wait his turn for lunch, and being unable to do nothing about it.. check.

- Doing something as even mild as the "silent but deadly" fart sets them off yet I can't do jack [parasitic bomb], yet this jenova witness starts rambling about god in class, and all gang up on the poor teacher for trying to calm everything down while I am unable to help out the teacher.. priceless.

Also my sides have been [tornado fang]ing killing me from Senior Day at the store.. and having to pick up gross things as chicken bones. ew.

Seriously Goodwill, I know you are the easiest job in the world to get and you also have the bonus of being an educational program.. WHERE THE [tornado fang] DO YOU GET THESE ASSHOLES?! I, for one, welcome the old ways of how teachers handled things. You can guess why.

Otherwise.. Yeah.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.