The Spiral of Dreams.

Sniper X · 44942

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 08:18:13 PM
I had a dream where me and a group of people (Just guess who. >w<) Escaped the dream world (Thank god, it was starting to crumble and get extremely surreal.) and entered my mind. Then we escaped into My ear (I had vanished by this point.) and they ended up in my room in real life. (Now if only that wasn't a dream.) :|

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 08:31:54 PM
I had a dream where me and a group of people (Just guess who. >w<) Escaped the dream world (Thank god, it was starting to crumble and get extremely surreal.) and entered my mind. Then we escaped into My ear (I had vanished by this point.) and they ended up in my room in real life. (Now if only that wasn't a dream.) :|

Wow... that's quite... a weird dream. Well, people do have weird dreams sometimes.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 09:14:21 PM
A ton of other things happened as well! There was this part where I had to kill an evil robot. (Smashed by a falling elevator. Classic. XD)
Then a part where I was at school. (How strange.)
And then the finale where Me and the other members of the group had to escape the Dream World (it was starting to fall apart.) and get to the Exit door, which was in my house, at the edge of the world.
 It was a pretty sweet dream, but the last part could've been real. X(

Offline PowerArmor

• MSPainting
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Yus!
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 10:02:09 PM
This is the dream I had yesterday;

I woke up, and got dressed. I went downstairs to eat breakfast, as usual, except my family wasn't there. They were always ready before me. As I went upstairs, I realized that the staircase kept getting longer and longer, much like the Never Ending Staircase in Super-Mario64. I returned down the stairs, and there they were.

EXCEPT THEY HAD NO FACES.

Terrified, I ran out the front door and a darkness surrounded me as I somehow fell down an endless pit. A flying hippo emerged from nowhere and kicked me continuously. Every time it kicked me, it would pull another flying hippo out of it's nose. Those flying hippos would do the same, and the ones after that, and the ones after that...

It was the most [tornado fang]'d up dream I ever had(It may seem like I'm lying, but I swear to God, I'm not).

(Could it have been the 4 advil I took before going to bed? o_O)

Archer

Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 03:14:29 PM
I just had the weirdest dream where I was just having a normal day when suddenly this guy from an ad on TV jumped through my window and tried to kill me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 07:54:27 PM
I just had the weirdest dream where I was just having a normal day when suddenly this guy from an ad on TV jumped through my window and tried to kill me.

Was it Billy Mays?

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 08:28:10 PM
Finally! I think remember a dream, but I don't remember the event though, only a place. I think I'm in a white diamond room. Feels cool. I like that kinda place in my dream. :)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 06:45:27 AM
Was last night's dream ever weird!  I dreamt that I was watching some screwy cross-between of Legends of the Hidden Temple and Double Dare.  A member of the Orange Iguanas was crossing through a pit of slime when he jumped into a slime bucket to fetch what appeared to be a conjoined-twin plastic doll-whistle thing.  Then, the kid started licking the slime off it.  He sat down and ate the slime while his teammate screamed at him.

That then segued into another obstacle course with Olmec saying to run up the stairs to the crypt.  One of the Purple Monkeys started attacking a Temple Guard with a whip, then was attacked by a giant marble.

Then, my brother and I were in the producer's office, demanding payment.  They tried to pay us in Trix.

Weird.

Archer

Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 11:50:48 AM
I had a dream that I had SKY TV or something like that and when I woke up and realized I didn't, I was all disappointed.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 12:26:52 PM
Recently my dreams have been turning into my own imagined little anime scenarios in my head. Seriously, I fall asleep and I see Rikoh beating on the Naruto characters I hate and Masaru scaring the [parasitic bomb] out of Ed and Al in Full Metal Alchemist.  ???

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 03:36:28 PM
Ah, another dream! It was really dark. Outside of somekind of mansion with big stairs. I was holding a gun at that time. A plasma one, glowy. So I can see in the dark. Even my armour was glowing. I think I shot something at that time. I don't remember. :/

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 05:58:37 PM
Jeez, I got another zombie infested dream. I was running away from them.

I have also gotten a few dreams where I was a criminal, attacking students of a school with some kind of army I forgot.

I have also gotten a few freaky dreams where there are a lot of people inside a house enjoying a party, and when I turn my head away for
a while and return it, the whole crowd is gone, and it slowly gets darker and darker until a shadow adult male figure approaches me from a doorway
and proceeds to tickle me to death. And WHENEVER that happened, I always would feel the tickling.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 11:35:08 PM
I had a dream where everything in my life was going right, somehow that is starting to come true. Except for the noticable lack of Kallen here and now. -u-'

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 07:02:56 AM
Note to self: Don't fuss with programming before bed. 

Last night, I dreamt up a new sorting algorithm that's O(1).  It was called a "Professor Sort" and it used a void shift (or something) in which all it needed to do was compare one item and the list was sorted.  The algorithm was developed for some program that was being used by the Daleks in some fiendish plot to exterminate damn near everything but themselves.

If I dreamt in code, I'd be a genius.  But the only code I dream in is Wiki markup and the dream was vague.

Posted on: February 15, 2009, 02:54:28 AM
Had a strangely-cohesive plotline for a naptime dream earlier. 

I dreamt that my brother and I decided to take his crappy Plymouth Reliant K out for a joyride, something he'll never do due to the car being crappy.  We sped down Route 30 between McKnightstown and Gettysburg, ramping off of snowdrifts, driving through parkinglots to ramp off of speedbumps, and anything else that would be hell on the suspension.  About a half-mile outside of Gettysburg, I notice something hovering above General Lee's Headquarters (resturant, hotel, and brewery, right on the edge of town).  I tell my brother about it, and he says he'll drive up to get a closer look.

The traffic gets just god-awful as we drive into town.  Cars are stopped in the middle of the road and people are running from 'em.  Behind us, above General Lee's, caught in searchlights, was a flying saucer.  My brother gets out to look, I get out to look, then we both run back to the car, realizing some crazed person might steal it and make a getaway, and meet some red-head girl with glasses named "Trina."  She gets us up to speed on what's going on: something has invaded Gettysburg.

Meanwhile, on a rooftop, a Dalek patrol squad are conversing with each other, the Dalek Supreme (via comm unit), and surrounding this big mobile weapon station-thing.  The Dalek Supreme tells the commanding Dalek to deploy the weapon.  The commanding Dalek, who apparently has a speech impediment, stutters and is hesitant to do so, but finally obeys under penalty of extermination.

Down towards the square in Gettysburg, another squad unleashes a patrol of Special Weapons Daleks on the populace.  My brother, Trina, and I try to get the car turned around and attempt escape.  'Cept I wake up to my dog going nuts.

Perhaps I should take a looooong break from listening to Dalek Empire IV...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 11:18:18 PM
I think my dreams are ruining my life, everything is so much better in my dreams.  :|

I think I should sleep less...

Archer

Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 05:50:36 AM
I had this weird dream where I was just lying in bed.

...on second thought, it may not have been a dream and me just being half-asleep.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 09:20:35 AM
Well, recently with all the projects and assignments due, even my dreams, or should I call them nightmares, involve assignments too.

The most recent one had me do a ton of programming, after which, I finally got some rest.
When I awoke from said rest, I was totally beat, and decided to sleep in. When I awoke again at night, I realised that I was supposed to have a midterm during the afternoon, and it counted towards 50% of the final grade. [/dream]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: February 27, 2009, 10:58:00 PM
Yay, another dream. I was walking down a street, then I found 4 children. They invited me to play and ask to follow me somewhere. Then the children and I end up into a grave yard. There's a house (looks haunted) in the middle of the grave yard. We play hide and seek, then I bumped on someone. He looks 17, pale skin, wear purple tux and has grey wings, but I don't remember his hair looks like. He looks like he never have a friend before, lonely, emo... I become his best friend, but one night. The 4 children were jealous, and decide to kill me with a knife. He tries to stop them, then I ran away. Never came back...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 02:00:49 AM
Okay , i had this dream... I was this HUGE and i mean HUGE  , this the size of a airplane huge , popsicle in the sky. As im flying shooting houses with lazer beams, Watching the black houses and midnight red sky , i saw a Zombie Horde coming.. Thousands of them. I got so scared i turned back into a human and fell right out of the sky. Oddly enough i sprouted huge crow wings and flew over the horde , even when they tried to attack me. I couldnt control my wings though , they controled themselves perfect , dodging attacks and safely landing at my house. My wings folded back into me and i walk into the house. Next i see my friend Adam... him asking " What are you doing in my house, Animal Freak! " Shocked , i ran to the side of the house... Also i had a pillowcase full of my halloween candy from last year... exept there were 2 popsicles in there. I bit one without thinking then said to myself " Great... there goes my huge popsicle form " as i threw it on the ground and saw Adam walking over to me. He asked me nicely to leave his property ( by the way , he's 13 , a bit younger then me ). So at superhuman speeds , i ran to the back of (my) house to see his dad in the backyard. He also asked me " What the heck are you doing in my yard scum! " so i left and hurried to the Price Chopper ( its a grocery store ) in our area. As i walked in , unlike the outside world that looked like the apocolypse was happening, there were normal people shopping. I could hear them saying and pionting at me " its the dragon girl , its her " and " maybe we should kill her " . I was a little shocked , but next thing , a Guy pinned me against the wall. As soon as that happened , a shapeshifted without thinking , into a huge snake with wings. Iblew ice onto that guys head , and flew around , watching the scared faces. I smiled , but then i accidently went back to human form. By then , everyone gathered around my so i couldnt esacpe. Through the crowd , there was a familiar face comign through. Yep. The crocodile hunter. He had a knife in his hand , and pinned me to ground with the knife against my neck. " Your going to die , Dragon kid " the croc hunter said and i told him back " No! " shapeshifting.

Next thing. I woke up.

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: April 01, 2009, 01:43:15 PM
I once had a dream where a ticked off cat shocked me using his spine.

Offline Marnic

• Net Navi
  • Burning with the nintensity of a thousand suns!
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 10:48:23 PM

I dream of one day piercing the heavens with my drill. Spiral energy all the way, kid.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #46 on: April 17, 2009, 10:08:26 AM
Last night I had a dream of the usual disjointed series of events.  I was at the base of a mountain and decided to climb down a ravine to a stream.  There were all these bridges criss-crossing it, and caves in the rocks.  In one of the caves was a lil bat.  As I got to the bottom, there was no creek.  Instead, it was a floor, with furniture everywhere.  As I look around, the rocky ravine walls are replaced with plastered walls and bookshelves, so I decide to peruse the books a bit.  I get to one bookshelf, and there's that lil black bat.  It flies around, diving at me, so I crouch on the floor and cover myself with my jacket.  Then I woke up.

Yay, disjointed stuff.  There's prolly some meaning behind it, what with the lil bat being a constant.  I'm just not sure what the meaning is.

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 17, 2009, 10:28:11 AM
I have precognitive dreams that pertain to myself. When I don't have such dreams, I dream of nothing. There is only darkness.

Revolutionary

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: April 18, 2009, 11:52:12 PM
I had wierd dreams in the past, still do actually, let me tell you all one of my personal faves.

It was a warm and sunny day, everybody in middle school (including myself) went for a school trip to a HUGE water park. Everyone was wearing their bathings, "it was going to be a great day" I thought, but then two chinese cats come from nowhere, run straight at me, get on top of me and...well...they start licking my nipples...yep...I was greeted by nipple-licking chinese cats. Then they went away, i was thinking to myself "wtf just happened here?", but like any other wierd event in my dream I just ignored it and went on my mery way. For some reason I found myself playing/in a boring video game, I don't remember what it was about, only that it was in 3D and had a top down inverted perspective. The gams involved climbing up and down some crates...while some people were shooting at you from above.

And that's one of my dreams.
I hope you enjoyed it. 8)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: April 19, 2009, 01:44:48 AM
Yeah , this one dream i had 2 days ago , was pretty exictin, and i'll make it shorter then my last one

~ Well , i was walking in my room , playing on my nintendo DS , i found out , my fat cat , Matches , Died.

I was pretty sad then I heard " C'mon jack me in so we can defeat the viruses that killed your cat! " So then I saw on my arm was a PET with Protoman.exe in it. I asked him why arent you with Chaud and he replied " Are you crazy? I'm your Navi -my name- " (not saying name for various reasons)

So i went i my computer and like perfectly did " Jack in! Protoman! Execute! " So we were in the net , then we found the viruses , a few mettuars, and a Dark Vent megamerged with ZX. He yelled at me " DONT USE THE DARK CHIPS!!!"

and i woke up.   

???  And the day before i was playing MMBN5, getting a whole bunch of darkchips ???