The Spiral of Dreams.

Sniper X · 44929

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
on: December 23, 2008, 10:04:40 PM
Do you have any dreams and Nightmares when you sleep? Dreams of becoming a; hero, riches and power, or a nightmare of death and sadness? *with Concubine's voice* Ahem... I'll try start. I remember I have a dream of me fighting with Burnerman.EXE with a staff, on a bulding and I lost falling off the building.

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 10:20:20 PM
Oh I had a dream where It was really similar to the Digital Love music video
except it was all kinda Greek mythology like.
 :D

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Machina

• Mad Writer
  • Robot Master
  • I create worlds.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 02:36:34 AM
I did not enjoy the movie Cloverfield. I mean, it wasn't a bad idea, but the camerawork made me nauseous and while normally something like that wouldn't be scary, trying to keep from vomiting while watching it created a similar enough effect. Like many things, being subjected to fear while watching something that isn't really scary caused my subconscious to revolt. This is the source of many odd dreams.

I remember the dream started with me waking up, putting on a house coat, and taking a look outside. Then I hear Cloverfield's roar. I run outside to see what's going on, and there's Clover, rampaging through the neighborhood. Then it turned its head, looked at me, and roared again. Then Megatron, Transformers G1 style, bursts out of a house, screams "SHUT THE [tornado fang] UP" and starts blasting Clover.

I also have a dream story that's just scary.

I was apparently the head of a huge crime syndicate or something. We were using a corporate front, real action movie bad guy like. Well, the police or some special forces or whoever attacked the building. Huge gun-fights raging throughout the lower floors. My guys start getting pushed back, when one of the big hero people on the police side turns on her allies and helps turn the tide. This is not where it gets scary.

This is. The next day, my best friend and I are talking and the conversation suddenly shifts to dreams. She tells me about a dream she had the night before. She was working with a SWAT like organization, and was storming a corporation that was being used as a front for a huge crime syndicate. During the battles though, she blew away her allies, joined the syndicate group, and helped turn the tide.

I was very amused.

Current Project: Intentions Rockman X1/X2/Xtreme Equivalent Visual Novel

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 04:23:49 AM
Mostly I have nightmares about wars. Maybe it's because I watch too much war movies and play too much war games. I remember I have a dream tries to sneak out, hides in my closet and the soldier shoot me dead. x_x

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 04:32:26 AM
I had an intresting dream of an unusual figther with the hammerhead shark as a hero. Apparently the dream involved good ol' Antlantis turning evil, and the same hammerhead fought every foe to reach Urcainus, apparently a mutaited Merman that was exposed to toxic waste who was once the good leader of Antlantis. I was the designer of War McHammer, who was the brave hammerhead that volunteered to fight off the toxic evil.

The game's fighters moved in a old-fashioned arcaidy way, stiff and simple. there were "in-between" action stages before heading into the main ring of that boss, though.

Once when Atlantis was freed, the toxic waste vanashed and the city was restored.

Pretty weird, huh?

During the battles though, she blew away her allies, joined the syndicate group, and helped turn the tide.

I was very amused.

Intresting on how certain dreams can connect to the same person who was dreaming that same scenario.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 09:07:50 AM
Since I usually listen to audio adventures before bed, my dreams will sometimes pertain to those.  After listening to the Eighth Doctor episode Terror Firma, I dreamt up an invaded planet with an enclave of slaves, ruled by a squadron of Renegade Daleks.  A battalion of Imperial Daleks caught wind of that enclave of slaves and decided that if they couldn't have the slaves, no one will have the slaves.  So, an invasion fleet descended upon the planet, destroying the domed barracks and factories.  The Renegade Daleks immediatly began their counter-attack.  As the war waged, a group of slaves began sowing the seeds of rebellion...

Oddly, that plot matched various episodes of the Dalek Empire series (that I started listening to later) more than it did Terror Firma.  And on that note, after listening to an episode from Dalek Empire II: Dalek War, I had a dream pertaining to it.  Sorta.  Well, it had a Dalek in it.  The mutant burst forth from its casing, demanding the Hershey bar I had.

I also have dreams that have nothing to do with the audio that I listen to before bed.  One dream I remember rather well was one I actually didn't wanna wake up from.  In the dream I had an apartment.  It was a ratty hole-in-the-wall, in a bad neighbourhood in the bad part of a bad town, and my roommate was a total slob.  But dammit, I had an apartment, so I was happy.

I don't have any really recent dreams that I remember (or were really worth remembering).

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 10:25:58 AM
I don't have any really recent dreams that I remember (or were really worth remembering).

Most people want to remember what they dreamt but it's hard to remember. Sleep is like you're already dead, and awake means like afterlife. Please, I'm not a grim reaper you know. Anyways, I think I remember I was a tiny bird get killed with another tiny bird with a pointy stick for some reason.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 10:31:23 AM
Usually, when I remember a dream, it was worth remembering.  And to make sure that the dream sticks, I will replay it over and over in my head.  That usually works quite well.  Also, writing dreams down helps to lock 'em in memory.

Sometimes, my dreams will give me great stories to write and characters.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 10:53:59 AM
Sometimes, my dreams will give me great stories to write and characters.

Yup. I have a character from my dream.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 01:45:13 PM
It's crazy, but I mostly have nightmares in my entire life, more so than dreams. Naturally, I have forgotten pretty much all of them by now. Every time I have a nightmare, even in present days, I always want to escape the nightmare during it happening as fast as possible, because somehow I can feel that this is not good to experience. :)

Now that I think of it, I do remember a nightmare, Eraserhead style. It was a slow moving black and white nightmare, in my own house, where I went to the bathroom downstairs, and once I sat there doing my thing, this creepy old woman appeared in front of me(Stupid me did not lock the door!), stared at me directly and started talking in a foreign language in a creepy tone. After that was done, she walked away, and then I woke up.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 08:25:20 AM
A few nights back, I had a strange dream.  It was a normal evening, I had let the dog outside to do his business and was getting ready to settle down and listen to another episode of Dalek Empire III.  My dog starts barking, frantically.  Soon, my grandma's dog starts barking.  Followed by every dog in the neighbourhood.  I get up and go to see why the dogs are barking, and see that it wasn't dark out anymore.  No, something BIG was hovering over the house, bright running lights on the underside lighting up the ground like day, and my dog nowhere to be seen.  "A flying saucer!"  I turn away from the window and force myself to wake up.

Perhaps I should save listening to Dalek Empire for another night...

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 11:12:06 AM
It's crazy, but I mostly have nightmares in my entire life, more so than dreams. Naturally, I have forgotten pretty much all of them by now. Every time I have a nightmare, even in present days, I always want to escape the nightmare during it happening as fast as possible, because somehow I can feel that this is not good to experience. :)

Heh... you're quite like me. I do want to remember all the nightmares and dreams, but I forgotten all of them by now, but I don't want to escape my nightmare, because I always has no dreams at all... Just black. I think I remembered a dream when I was 4. An orange big room with a giant old fashion clock. I saw a dead man behind the clock, then I wake up. I want to dream about it more. :\

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 08:02:15 PM
One dream I had when I was little involved Captain America, me, the devil, and a circus. Few details to salvage, but it was very creepy at the time.

Otherwise, I actually tend to suffer from deja vu with my dreams. I dream about this event happening, and, whaddaya know, it happens the following day. Maybe it's common, maybe it's not, but it's certainly weird.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 08:31:05 PM
Last night I had a dream with Forte/Bass.EXE. I don't remember though. I reeeaaally want my dream to continue but I wake up because there's sun on my eyes. >.>

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 10:07:47 PM
Just Guess what I dream about. :P

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 10:18:29 PM
Just Guess what I dream about. :P

Something involving Kallen and adultery?  :\

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 10:20:05 PM
Probably. 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 09:28:11 AM
My dreams tend to run the gamut from mundane, to neat, to epic, to nightmarish, to weird.  A dream from a couple nights ago fits in the weird category quite well.  I dreamt I was a part of a time-travelling forensics team, and we had just gone back to investigate a string of suspicious murders taking place in a deserted castle in the time of sword and sorcery.  My team explored a castle for clues, while I and another teammate went out to question the locals.  I was the only teammate who could talk to dragons, so I questioned two dragons, one just a local beast and the other the guardian of the fortress who was suspected of the murders. 

The dragons denied involvement and suggested that I may find the clues to the mystery within the castle walls.  So, I go back to find my other teammates removing the bodies and gathering evidence.  While investigating a blood-spattered corridor, I came upon a stray Adipose.  It crawled away from a slaughtered body, smiled, waved, and toddled down the corridor and out of sight. 

I rejoin my team and as some stay behind, the rest of us are sent back to our time to report our findings.  I immediatly report the Adipose, which my superior finds highly suspicious as that species is not to be on that planet in that era.

The rest of the dream is sketchy at best and I think I woke up around that point anyway.  Really weird.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 09:32:01 AM
I had a dream last night... About making a video game about dreams, involving a Forbidden Tower and people's minds being erased and all that jazz. .. And a white-haired Rikoh. THE INHUMANITY!!  ???

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 08:02:07 PM
I had a dream last night... About making a video game about dreams, involving a Forbidden Tower and people's minds being erased and all that jazz. .. And a white-haired Rikoh. THE INHUMANITY!!  ???

Neat, was it any good? Or was it horrible beyond all reason?

Archer

Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 01:08:36 PM
I had a dream last night involving a never ending bullet train ride and loosing chocolate.. yeah, it was weird.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 05:50:28 PM
I got a dream last night. It involved a guy who was seriously pissed at me, and went fighting and fighting until we were both tired and could not lift our hands anymore. Then I escaped and woke up.

I also have had plenty of those kind of dreams, which involve violence, such as falling down from the sky and feeling it, or driving inside a car way too fast and in both examples crashing to a presumed death. But also other fights with unknown people.

Flok's favorites:

Archer

Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 05:51:31 PM
I got a dream last night. It involved a guy who was seriously pissed at me, and went fighting and fighting until we were both tired and could not lift our hands anymore. Then I escaped and woke up.
I dunno why, but this made me lol.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 06:19:05 PM

I also have had plenty of those kind of dreams, which involve violence, such as falling down from the sky and feeling it, or driving inside a car way too fast and in both examples crashing to a presumed death. But also other fights with unknown people.

Yeah, I sometimes I had weird dreams of violence. I think I remember having a dream of soldiers were chasing me, I was Gregar. Not the big one. The one when Rockman turn into Gregar. The soldiers want to hunt me.

Offline MegaTuga

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 08:06:45 PM
Sometimes i dream that i can fly... i bet that everyone has those dreams, but not like i always try to go up to see my village from above but something makes me fall, and then just before i hit the ground i awake... pretty strange...

I R IDIUT NEKROPOSTUR LOLOLOLOLOOLOLLLLLL!!!!11!!!12!1121!!!