Raging isn't necessary.
I just went by what schedule I read online. I kept the TV off and did other things until something else came on according to the schedule. If they weren't airings something I thought they were, and I missed it, oh boy. Big deal.
Kinda is if you're trying to argue about something. Makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.
I never said I expect the anime I like to become mainstream. In fact I'm incredibly pessimistic about it and DON'T expect anything besides the Big 3 to become popular in the US.
Good, then you understand that you should just shut up and not care about what is popular unless you like it too.
Like everybody else in the world should be doing but isn't because "Baww muh favrits aren't on teevee"
Gotta understand, this is pretty much the thought process going through every company ever.
They don't care about what people really like, they'll listen to suggestions, and can sometimes go for things if popular opinion wants something, unfortunately, there was a vocal enough demand for Naruto and that is why it is on TV again. Because enough Horrible, awful, nasty Weaboo
people spoke up to convince [as] that it would be profitable for them to air it again. Same goes for One Piece, granted its not always
true, since the earlier shows were definitely experiments, but it didn't take them that long to bring in more that they knew would get people watching.
"opinions opinions, dont like them tough [parasitic bomb]"
So uh, yeah, I don't like it, so why are we discussing this
You know that quote is basically something I wrote after certain people got pissed off at me for expressing my opinions. I only really said it because I don't like people telling me my opinion is [parasitic bomb].
You don't like One Piece, whatever, more power to you. Just stop telling me its [parasitic bomb] because you think it is.
Posted on: March 10, 2013, 03:26:02 PM
]Can't wait for the inevitable "You're a [tornado fang]ing hypocrite" stuff to come out.
Some new stuff from Toonamis Tumblr.
ONE ANNOUNCEMENT TO RULE THEM ALL…And in the darkness, BIND THEM.Posted on: March 10, 2013, 11:36:24 PM
Hey guys! Below is the basic list of stuff we announced at Momocon.
1. In April (date tbd), we will premiere TOM 5, a new Absolution, and a new look for Toonami, including a new logo. Some of that stuff isn't ready yet, so keep checking this blog and we'll put up new stuff as we finish it. And no, still no Sara or Clydes… yet.
2. In the next couple of months we will premiere an online comic that will tell the story of How TOM 3 became TOM 4, how TOM 4 became TOM 3.5, where Sara and the Clydes are, and how we got TOM 5 and the new Absolution. We'll offer more details on that when we have them.
3. Toonami will air One Piece this year. We're not sure yet it if will replace Tenchi GXP or come in later, and we're not sure where we will start in the episode order. We'll let you know more in the coming months.
4. Next week, on Toonami's birthday, we will be showing Evangelion 1.11 You Are [Not] Alone. The following week our schedule will return to normal (sorry, Soul Eater/Eureka/Sym-Bionic fans!). Schedule is posted below, scroll down to see it.
5. We were not able to make a promo for the Eva movie for various reasons, but that's okay, we promise! It's just a birthday present, not part of a larger series of “movie nights.” We're still exploring that.
6. There will be a few other goodies airing on our birthday, so don't miss it! And no… NO HINTS. You gotta watch!
7. We are still exploring short series to air, short series fans, so we'll let you know if and when we have announcements in that area!
8. Video of the Toonami Momocon panel, as well as some interviews, were shot by the Toonami Faithful crew and will be up soon!
9. Thanks to Chad Bonin for inviting us to the panel, moderating and being a cool dude.
10. We love you!
April 27th is the date for the new look of Toonami.
Tenchi GXP ends on the 11th of May.Posted on: April 07, 2013, 01:45:32 AM
Some more One Piece news just came out.
Begins the 18th of May at 1AM, they will NOT be starting from the beginning, instead we start at episode 207.
Probably for the best, seeing as the show is almost 600 [tornado fang]ing episodes long and we have plenty of episodes available on DVD.
So uh, good news for those who care not about any of the shonens, they're all in one nice block before everything else. Soul Eater will of course move to 1:30.