Awesome.  Very nice and Star Wars-y indeed!  XD

I like this Maverick. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 07:59:14 AM
Hmm the only animal that Capcom and Satoryu haven't used that I can think of right now is a Adarvark.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 08:07:55 AM
Artillery Aardvark.

Done.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 08:10:31 AM
Hmm the only animal that Capcom and Satoryu haven't used that I can think of right now is a Adarvark.

I have Elongated Giraffe and Tops Tricera!   8D

Offline Machina

• Mad Writer
  • Robot Master
  • I create worlds.
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:20 AM
Let's see here... Off the top of my head, some of mine... (Do they all have to be Mavericks in terms of faction, or do general Animaloids count?)

Dart Bluejay, a female bird who specializes in fast, surgical strikes, but has all the damage resistance of a wet paper towel

Geo Ram, a goat who throws rocks, burrows underground, and stores nuts for the winter. A very, very confused Reploid. Also, inexplicably, a ninja.

Hallucination Angler, a fish who drives Hunters into a state of confusion. There are double entendres attached, but I won't go into that.

Blade Lion, a berserk lion with two large swords. He roars, he jumps around, and he reacts very poorly to compensation jokes.

Battery Starfish, a large starfish, covered in thick armor and bristling with weapons. Also reacts poorly to compensation jokes.

Specter Pillbug, a pathetic little insect whose only talents are hiding, cowering, and summoning large, bloodthirsty, hard-holographic killing machines.

Current Project: Intentions Rockman X1/X2/Xtreme Equivalent Visual Novel

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 08:41:04 AM
Currently Creating

Yamato Komodrako, Fire Disc
Pharaoh Griphinx, Sand Disc
Gladiator Bengalmus, Rock Disc
Shinobi Scorpnipod, Nova Disc
Knight Toadoise, Iron Disc
Voodoo Vulcondor, Smog Disc
Sorcerer Cerberusky, Aqua Disc
Viking Khimiera, Cryo Disc
Wizard Zebricorn, Snow Disc
Aztec Cobracoatl, Elec Disc
Mohikan Mallarduck, Wind Disc
Spartan Lotuseed, Leaf Disc

No pictures yet, but I am currently on Viking Khimiera, Pharaoh Griphinx and Shinobi Scorpnipod.

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 09:26:39 AM
Nobody draw Rock Lobster, please, because that's just terrible

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 09:44:44 AM
What about Electric Eel?  Seriously, he's just so stinkin' obvious.

Offline Machina

• Mad Writer
  • Robot Master
  • I create worlds.
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:24 AM
Hearing Rock Lobster and Electric Eel means I have to do it...

While it isn't a Maverick per-say, it does follow the same design doctrine. I'm... really not sure what I was thinking when I came up with the character...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a character that frightened readers with the sheer concept of it...

The Medical Bay technician... Probe Squid.

Picture done by the other founder of the project. (Her Deviant Art)

Intentions-native character, where Hunters will often wake up in the medical bay with four of him standing over them. Self-replicating, fast, sneaky, and prone to sociopathic cackling across his entire hivemind. The Medical Bay in the Intentions universe is a scary place, and he's one of the big reasons.

Current Project: Intentions Rockman X1/X2/Xtreme Equivalent Visual Novel

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 06:55:07 PM
Wow, Satoryu is talking about X19 in here! That's way out there, impressive list though!

Here are my 8 Mavericks I created when I was 14 years old, copy pasted from the past. I used them back then for a Mega Man X7 plotline, where Dr.Wily would return and GASP...be Gate's father!:

-Maverick 1-
Name: Glacier Icebear
Size: Big
Type: Ice Type
Info: Glacier Icebear was build by Wily to let it make snow if Wily wanted snow. Glacier Icebear is the king of snow and ice. He has dangerous ice and snow attacks. He now leads a Project Team in the South Pole,in a Snow Base. Glacier Icebear is making a huge cannon,called the"Disaster". They will use it as a weapon against the world. Grizzly Slash was the brother of Glacier Icebear, only Grizzly didn't like snow or ice,he prefers earth more. Glacier wants to avenge his brother.
Main Attacks of Glacier Icebear:
Cold Breath-The Cold Breath of Glacier obviously, horizontal, you could get frozen by this. Short distance.
Ice Wave-random stalactites appear on the ground rising up.
Snow Ball-Throws a Massive Snow Ball. Dangerous.
Special attacks of Glacier Icebear:
Snow Storm- Massive Snow Balls from the sky are attacking, better dodge them all.
Your Goal: Is to destroy the "Disaster" in the Snow Base in the South Pole, it looks like it's almost finished, we need to destroy it fast.
Weapon you will get after defeating Glacier Icebear:
Snow Ball-Same as Glacier's Snow Ball
Weakness:Illusion Phoenix
Stage Music-Frost Walrus(1st music)

-Maverick 2-
Name: Inferno Bull
Size: Big
Type: Fire Type
Info: Inferno Bull is a tough and armored bull with the control of fire. Sigma created Inferno Bull, but when Inferno was ready, Sigma didn't think Inferno could handle fights, so he threw him at the junkyard. But now Wily created Inferno Bull again,and Inferno looks all the way better than before. He keeps much Reploids jailed in the Vesuvius Volcano in Italy. He's someone who hunts on Reploids and jail them then inside the volcano, so that they will go maverick when the Sigma Virus is near the volcano.....
Main Attacks of Inferno Bull:
3 Fireballs-shoots 3 fireballs horizontally and diagonally, fast and dangerous.
Fire Breath-Same as Glacier's Cold Breath, only more damage.
Flame Speed-Some sort of Kamikaze attack, Inferno attacks with his whole body, fast and dangerous.He can also uses this in air, horizontal, diagonal or vertical. Same attack as Magma Dragoon's attack from X4.
Flame Ball-Fires an almost homing Flame Ball, better start moving! It disappears after a short time.
Special attacks of Inferno Bull:
Flame Line-After 2 seconds Inferno Bull fires the whole ground on fire!! Better start climbing the walls!
Your Goal: Is to rescue the many Reploids inside the volcano,there could be much trouble if all those Reploids are infected by the Sigma Virus. We must hurry,the Sigma Virus could be there any moment!
Weapon you will get after defeating Inferno Bull:
Fireball-Shoots only one fireball,but powerful.
Weakness:Glacier Icebear
Stage Music-Magma Dragoon

-Maverick 3-
Name: Psycho Toad
Size: Very Little
Type: Poison Type,Dark Type
Info: A Dark Green Toad that has a Mace for a tongue,he just likes to fight just so he can kill, if he is hurt, he likes it.Wily created him for doing experiments in the Green Green Laboratory. Psycho is the brother of Split Mushroom. Psycho doesn't care his brother is dead, he didn't liked him at all, he likes it when people are dying!!
Main Attacks of Psycho Toad:
Psycho Ball-fly's up,left,down,left etc,or up,right,down,right etc. You know what i mean?
Gravity Ball-Same as Gravity's in X3, only Psycho shoots three Gravity Balls.
Hypnose Ball-An almost homing Hypnose Ball,dangerous, but slow. If it hit's you,you will be stunned for 3 seconds.
Poison Breath-Same as Inferno's and Glacier's,only it poisons you. Short Distance.
Special Attacks of Psycho:
High Force- Creates a clone of himself,doing all the same stuff,you can kill it though.
Black Hole- Same as Gravity's in X3.
Your Goal: Is to blow up the Laboratory,whatever they're trying to do there. That's all.
Weapon you will get after defeating Psycho Toad:
Psycho Ball-Same as Psycho's.
Weakness: Protector Rose
Stage Music-Split Mushroom

-Maverick 4-
Name:Illusion Phoenix
Size: Medium
Type: Wind Type
Info: Illusion Phoenix is Dr.Wily's Masterwork. Illusion's wings can fly him to any place, he is the master of the wind, and controls wind. He laughs at Storm Eagle,Storm Owl and Spiral Pegasus. His great attacks defeat anyone, atleast that's what they are saying. He's waiting for a challenge now,he lives at the top of the Mount Everest.
Main Attacks of Ilusion Phoenix:
Wind Blast-Creates a small tornado on the ground horizontally and fast, but little damage.
Wind Breath-Same as Psycho's,Inferno's and Glacier's, only this one will blow you away. Long Distance.Very Dangerous.
Eagle Smash-Same as Storm Eagle's flying attack, only much faster.
Special Attacks of Ilusion Phoenix:
Wind Storm-Huge,and i mean HUGE tornado appears and blow everyone away,the most dangerous attack of Ilusion.
Your Goal:Is to eliminate Illusion Phoenix. Don't worry,our sensors are saying he isn't so dangerous after all. It might go wrong if we let Illusion Phoenix alive so try to kill him as fast as you can.
Weapon you will get after defeating Ilusion Phoenix:
Wind Blast-Same as Ilusion's
Weakness: Hydrovolt Jellyfish
Stage Music-Slash Beast

-Maverick 5-
Name: Protector Rose
Size: Tall
Type: Plant Type,Shield Type
Location: Weather Control Center in the Amazone of South America
Info: Wily created Protector Rose from the biggest rose of the world,the "Unjama". Protector Rose is equipped with spikes and long arms. He is the leader of a Project Team,that are working at the Weather Control Center, deep in the Amazone of South America. There they are making a poison for plants, if the plants touch the poison, the plants will be able to move and attack. They are going to spread it all over the world. Protector Rose is the brother of Spike Rosered, he wants to avenge his brother. Protector can do tricky attacks. Also,he can shield himself.
Main attacks of Protector Rose:
Sun's mirror-Anything that will hit Protector while using this move, will be absorbed, and Protector will fire back with Sun energy balls(just like Armored Armadillo in X1).
Spectro Shield-A rainbow colory barrier will protect Protector. He shall be invincible for awhile, and tries to ram X(or Zero), if using this attack.
Flash Grenade-Same as Crystal Snail's main attack(crystal hunter), only the grenade will flash for 2 seconds if it hits ground, meaning you won't see anything for 2 seconds.
Spike Ball-Same as his brother.
Twin Dream-Same as his brother.
Spike Bouncer-Same as Armored Armadillo's attack in X1(when he's bouncing), but this one goes faster.
Special Attacks of Protector Rose:
Long Arms-This acts the same as Violen's spike ball(from X2), only this time it are two(spike balls)long arms. Dangerous.
Rose Power-Protector fires a deadly homing Rose Power.If it hits you, you lose 1/3 of your energy HP!!!!!!!! Dangerous.
Your Goal: Is to stop the poison Protector is making at the Weather Control Center in South America. It's really dangerous if this poison really works. Get rid of Protector's Weather Control Base also.
Weapon you will get after defeating Protector Rose:
Flash Grenade-It works the same as Protector's.
Weakness: Inferno Bull
Stage Music-Wire Sponge

-Maverick 6-
Name:Pharaoh Scorpio
Size: Little
Type: Sand Type,Earth Type
Info: Created by Wily to find devices Wily needs around the world. He now looks for the Cameo part in the Great Pyramid in Egypt,which will make people invisible. He's a tough opponent.
Main attacks of Pharaoh Scorpio:
Grenade Stone-shoots a stone out of his scissors that will explode if it hits ground
Drill tail:Pharaoh jumps and attacks with his Drill Tail on his back,fast and dangerous.Kind of Kamikaze attack.
Sand Hide-Same as Drillman's attack from MM4,he goes down and pops up where X(or Zero)is standing.Fast.
Sand Hand-Rises a big Sand Hand of the ground.Fast and Dangerous.
Special Attacks of Pharaoh Scorpio:
Invisible-If Pharaoh is Invisible,you really can't see him.He can use his other moves while he's invisible.Dangerous.Invisible works 8 seconds.
Pharaoh Blaster-Same as Pharaoh Man's from MM4,only much bigger shot and faster.Dangerous.
Your Goal:Is to stop Pharaoh Scorpio giving the Cameo Part to his master.Wily can make a army of invisible troops with it!!
Weapon you will get after defeating Pharaoh Scorpio:
Grenade Stone-same as Pharaoh's.
Weakness:Dark Energy Boulder
Stage Music-Ground Scaravich

-Maverick 7-
Name:Hydrovolt Jellyfish
Size:Medium
Type:Elec Type,Water Type
Location:Deep Blue Sea Base,somewhere underwater,near the Bermuda!
Info:Hydrovolt Jellyfish could be the problem he has been for ages near the Bermuda:making ships disappear.It's the truth:Hydrovolt let ships disappear.Hydrovolt upgrades the ships he captures at his Deep Blue Sea Base,and will change them into BattleShips,Cruisers and Sub-Marines for his master,Wily.Yes,Wily created this one also,Wily is proud of this Maverick.Hydrovolt Jellyfish attacks with Electric and Water attacks.He's a fast Maverick.He heard his cousin(Volt Kraken)was killed,and wants to avenge his cousin.
Main Attacks of Hydrovolt Jellyfish:
Shock Bubble:Shoots 3 Shock Bubble's randomly.Weak but fast.You will get shocked if it hits you.They will bounce very fast.
Aqua Shock Bomb-This is the same attack as Burstman's from MM7.Hydrovolt fires a large bubble,if it touches X(or Zero),X will be trapped in the bubble,and will get shocked every 2 seconds.He needs to destroy the bubble fast,so that he won't be shocked anymore.A Homing Bubble,dangerous,but slow.
Elec Slash-Same as Grizzly Slash's big slash attack from X5,only it's a sparked slash.Slow and Big.
Sparkle Beams-Hydrovolt powers himself up,and fires 5 Sparkle Beams randomly!!Long beams,fast and dangerous.
Special attacks of Hydrovolt Jellyfish:
Water Champ-A huge sea of water approaches and will blow anyone away.Fast and dangerous.
Your Goal:Is to destroy the Deep Blue Sea Base,and get rid of Hydrovolt Jellyfish,or else they will soon have the greatest Marine army of time!!
Weapon you will get after defeating Hydrovolt Jellyfish:
Elec Slash-same as Hydrovolt Jellyfish's
Weakness:Pharaoh Scorpio
Stage Music-Volt Kraken

-Maverick 8-
Name:Dark Energy Boulder
Size:Fat and Big,very big
Type:Dark Type
Info:Finally,an original Maverick!Dark Energy Boulder is a pig-like Maverick(he looks like Hyper Storm.H from the Wily Wars),who is created by Wily and Sigma together.Energy Boulder was shortly created after Illusion Phoenix,and Energy Boulder is Wily's true Masterwork.Energy is trying to take over the Network with the Sigma Virus.
Main attacks of Dark Energy Boulder:
Energy Absorb-Work just the same as Doppler's Green Force Shield from X3,Energy Boulder will get HP if he's hit while using this move.
Body Bounce-Same attack as Armored Armodillo from X1(his bouncing attack).Fast.
Teleport-Energy Boulder Teleports randomly.Fast
Dark Ball-Big large Purple ball bouncing on the screen,major damage if it hits you.disappears after a short time.
Hypnose Breath-if hit by this,X cannot control himself anymore.It look like X is drunk.
Special attacks of Dark Energy Boulder:
Plasma Balls-3 homing little purple balls.Fast and weak
Body Rammer-Energy Boulder charges at X
Dark Stop-Same as Time Stopper from MM2
Your Goal:Is to stop Dark Energy Boulder trying to take over the Cyber Network.I we won't stop him,soon anyone who opens a email will go maverick!
Weapon you will get after defeating Dark Energy Boulder:Dark Stop-Same as Time Stopper from MM2
Weakness:Psycho Toad
Stage Music-Cyber Peacock

Flok's favorites:

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: December 21, 2008, 07:48:19 PM
I spent quite a while working on my own Maverick squad, not too long ago. =3 Finally, a chance to show them off!

Shinobi Spidark:
A stealth and assassination expert, he wields Kumomaru, a ninjato sword. He can blend into the shadows and create shadow clones of himself, and also carries smoke bombs and shuriken.

Spark Lynx:
A happy-go-lucky nightclub singer and showgirl who dazzles the crowd with her electrifying *sigh* performance. She's quick and agile, and can curl into an electric ball or use her electric claws to fight.

Magma Snailer:
A former miner, he's a gruff old b*stard with a fiery temper and grouchy old man mentality. Not only is his shell practically unbreakable, he can also shoot fire grenades and send streams of flame to scorch his opponents.

Airwing Falcon:
A bird-girl with a Native American motif, she works at a weather-monitoring station. She can fly (of course), whip up gusts of wind or throw razor-sharp feathers from her wings.

Winter Daikon:
Not the quickest thinker, but ultimately a friendly yet somewhat lazy fellow, he's based on a Japanese daikon raddish (think Snover). He uses both wood and ice powers, including frosty cherry grenades and razor leaves.

Earthcrush Taurus:
Big, dumb and angry, he's a former professional wrestler and a tough opponent to tackle. Naturally, his abilities include ramming into and stomping his opponents using his hefty physique.

Gravity Sloth:
The resident cynic and sciencey type, he doesn't walk, but rather uses gravitational destabilizers to float around. He can shift the gravity in the immediate area and throw orbs of condensed mass.

Captain Crustacean:
A hearty, salty sailor, his pirate-themed speech and callous demeanour belie his true reliability. His claws are incredibly hard and can crush almost anything, and the broadside cannons he hides are no joke.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 01:20:47 AM by Lucky Star »

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 10:38:50 PM

anteaters are aardvarks, aren't they?

and this was on purpose. i specifically picked out nearly every animal that hasn't been represented as a Maverick in the X series, excluding possibly Command Mission, but i think there were some repeated animals in that game anyway.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 10:48:06 PM
but i think there were some repeated animals in that game anyway.
There were, if you consider Dr. Psyche an octopus (like I do) and Depth Dragoon a seahorse, rather than the oarfish he rides.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 02, 2009, 04:46:24 PM
Sparkling Scorpio, Crushing Bee, Beam Cacturne

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 02, 2009, 05:27:43 PM
I have a thousand of these lying around somewhere, but I'll spare you the long list and choose one randomly on a whim (of the ones that I can find, anyways)

Arctic Vulpes (Arctic Fox) - Hides in the snowy background, and pounces out at it's prey. Very quick and hard to hit, would only be truly vulnerable right after a missed pounce. Can freeze enemies in place with ice claws. Battle area would fit best as a terrain similar to Overdrive Ostrich's.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 10:34:51 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/v5eofk.jpg

I have created other characters. 

Dr. Wily 2 inspiration, dang your crooked mind.  Yet, great minds think alike.  >_<

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 12:09:05 PM
Oh, I remember WAY back then those X Series Boss that I formulate. I even drawn some of them in MSpaint which are crappy.  XD

Virtual Bug (A Bug...duh! Cyber Peackock referrence)

Spark Spinner (Some sort of Animal that spins? I forgot...)

Acidous Blight (I think it's squid or something that has tentacles)

Lieutenant Swordfish (Obvious Commander Yammark & Colonel referrence)  XD

Unfortunately the floppy disk where I save them got corrupted.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 05:13:53 PM
Hmmm...  once designed a non animal maverick or two... lemme see if I can find the floppys

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #43 on: January 19, 2009, 09:28:38 PM
As of now, I am going to warn you that these mavericks are Poke-based.

Duskoneer Slasher (Sandslash) : A maverick who once worked at a mining facility, he has powerful claws that can cut through solid diamond.

Weapon: Cutterang, It imitates a boomerang and in return, can cut through tough wood.

C'tadel Fetcardd (Farfect'd) : A powerful speed maverick once created for racing, uses the bamboo lance to cut through foes.

Weapon: Bamboo Lance, generates a lance that can puncture foes and seemingly indistructable objects.

Dialgyang (Dialga) : A prototype reploid that can control time, it went berserk and was sealed away, shortly after someone broke into the labs and it was released, nobody knows where it's werabouts is..

Weapon: Timer Screecher, creates a shockwave that in contact, freezes the opponet for a short amount of time.

Palkyen (Palkia) : Brother of Dialgyang, it was made to control the Spacial continuim. however, went berserk shortly after Dialgyang's escape. Palkyen is now looking for his brother, but causing destruction in the process.

Weapon: Spacerend Claw, a claw that cuts through space, can hit more than one foe at a time.

Larboss + Largeanna (Latios and Latias) : Twin mavericks that fight cooperatively. They both have one goal in mind, to create the perfect assatination of the Maverick Hunter's Head Chief.

Weapon: YinYangassu: Summons a shilouette of Larboss and Largeanna. Larboss searches for items and Largenna is the protector. Can peirce through walls.

Dargonsessau (Dragonite) : A powerful maverick that has been causing trouble for the past six weeks, nobody knows why it went berserk.

Weapon: Hyper Cannon, a powerful beam that can destroy select objects, however, it can be cancelled if player gets hit or lets go of the weapon command button.

Icicle Lon'teau (Glaceon) : A repliforce soldier specified in artic warfare, can easily conceal herself into snow and counterattack.

Weapon: Invisible Stealth, Become invisible for a few seconds, however, it cannot protect you in certain enviroments.

Flariose (Flareon) : Ex-Red Alert member, he experinces in heated combat. he can also withstand 70+  degrees.

Weapon: Rasengauun, Creates a flamethrower that can melt certain objects.

This is what bordem does to you, I might sprite these eventually. Obviously, they are based off pokemon, yep. I drew a few, but eh.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 11:46:39 PM by Gaia »

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 20, 2009, 09:44:31 PM
No Snover or Sealeo? D= Guess I'll have to make a Sealeo Maverick, then. (I already made one for Snover~)

Offline Ketsurui Chinoumi

• Cyberelf
  • Kamiyadori~ =3=
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 11:10:46 PM
Only Maverick Designs I have are from one fanfiction that will never be written  8D. Anyways; some might be remembered from ye old Falseroid thread before the crash.

Bane Dokugo
- Dogbane; Uses Needles.
Jorim Falcar
- Laughing Falcon; Uses Claws
Karijowl Torchar
- Carcharodontosaurus (8D); Uses Fire
Snireclaw Cliff
- Snow Leopard; Uses Ice
Ondanta Musk
- Muskrat; Uses dark places
Rufii Jumpstart
- Devil's coach horse beetle; Uses Electricity
Illusion Whitch
- White Witch Moth; Uses Illusions/Memory manupulating
Furynian Devil
- Tasmanian Devil; Uses explosions

Would have some pictures but they are old. Maybe another time.

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: March 27, 2009, 07:31:25 AM
To many maverick-animal based ???

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: March 27, 2009, 01:52:08 PM
To many maverick-animal based ???
Mostly living things and is this necro?

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: March 27, 2009, 02:37:36 PM
Blizzard Bear:
Polar Bear; Uses waves of Ice
Flaming Phoenix:
Phoenix; Uses Dive Bomb attacks
Blast Beetle:
Hercules Beetle; Shoots Bombs
Grip Girraffe:
African Girraffe; Attacks by biting extending its neck.
Go Go Gorilla:
African Gorrilla; Attacks with punches.
Gust Hawk:
Common Hawk (can't think of breed); attacks with powerful blasts of wind and aerial dives (somewhat like Storm Eagle)

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: March 27, 2009, 10:56:52 PM
Blizzard Bear:
Polar Bear; Uses waves of Ice
Flaming Phoenix:
Phoenix; Uses Dive Bomb attacks

so not copied from Zero2.

and Blaze Heatnix wants a word with you, too.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.