1. Gutsman (spawned his own fanbase unintentionally, MAJOR help in the EXE series, made the cartoon fun, etc)
2. Metalman (most gender-bent robot master to date)
3. Shadowman (can be applied with Gutsman here, also ninjas are cool I guess)
4. Pharaohman (egyptian lovah baybee)
5. Napalman (a psychopathic gun-nut, what's not to love?)
6. Knightman (another fan-favorite, what's not to like about him?)
7. Shademan (if only one master reminds me of another capcom game, it's this guy)
8. Tenguman (his railshooter stage is quite unique I might add, also.. mettaur rush!)
9. Galaxyman (oh the funk)
10. Blademan (swords, swords, swords.. oh my!)
8.5. Burnerman (this guy was an intresting bloke, wasn't it?)
Genesis Unit: Hyper Storm H (a boss with two health meters, intresting..)
Rockman Killers/gB Unit: Enker (definately Enker, he has a rather nice stage theme music if I do say so myself)
Stradegy: Leo (well.. lions are cool, and there's nothing much else to say..
7.5/2. Kosumoman (not the goofiest-looking boss in the game, I tell ya)
8.5 is supposed to be MM&B, which is why I did it to keep it organized.