Sonic Generations (360, PS3, 3DS) - Holiday 2011

Rin · 95049

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: December 29, 2011, 08:45:20 PM
Yeah the console version is pretty easy. The score requirements are definitely harder on 3DS.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: January 02, 2012, 12:04:06 AM
I keep instinctively shaking my 360 controller to use wisps on Planet Wisp, leading to one or two hits or deaths. Now watch, I bet when I revisit Colors, im going to start pressing the A button to use Wisps.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: January 04, 2012, 09:03:38 AM
It's like shaking the 3DS when playing Mario 3D Land after playing Galaxy 1 and 2.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: January 04, 2012, 02:20:21 PM
It's like shaking the 3DS when playing Mario 3D Land after playing Galaxy 1 and 2.

I was wondering where my boost was in Mario Kart 7 after doing this. Mario Kart Wii really rubbed off on me. XD

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #529 on: January 05, 2012, 12:47:06 AM
And NSMBWii, considering that the propeller block exists (albeit in different forms) in both games.  That one tripped me up a couple of times.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)