Sequence (360, PC) - Playing DDR... for Your Life!

ViperAcidZX · 1542

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
on: January 09, 2012, 04:22:51 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P18TmzusBw[/youtube]
Xbox 360 trailer | Steam trailer

Anyone of heard of this game? It's an indie game by Iridium Studios for Xbox 360 and later released on Steam and it's a hybrid of a RPG game mixed with a rhythm game like DDR. I know it's a weird concept to grasp, but once I started playing the demo for the Xbox 360 version, I started to enjoy this game. It has a nice tutorial to help you learn the controls of the game and they do some interesting things that most RPGs doesn't do (like trading your experience points to synthesize items and equipment or learn new spells). The game features fully-voiced dialogue and can be funny and witty at times. I haven't heard dialogue this witty since The World Ends with You, but don't take my word for it. [link] If you don't like the idea of playing a rhythm game with controller, the developers were considerate enough to allow for compatibility with a dance mat or a guitar used for games like Guitar Hero or Rockband (so far to my knowledge with the Xbox 360 version and I have no idea how that can work for magic casting and whatnot).

You can get this game on Xbox 360 through the indie section of the Game Marketplace (download from your computer to your 360 here) or on Steam for PC, both for under $5. 8)