Gaia · 3569

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
on: December 06, 2011, 03:40:25 AM
Glitches. You know 'em, ya love 'em. Especially when you [tornado fang] around with bosses. Tell me, when was your first time exploiting a boss? Be it Sigma X1, Crystal Snail, Zero X2..

My first time exploiting the hell out of a boss was the X1 Sigma (form 1) boss battle. Who knew to get him into a loophole to make the battle go quicker?

On the subject, how about that one glitch where X got stuck into a wall? There's tons of 'em, so share your stories too.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sigma Zero X

• Cool Mirage Diver
  • Robot Master
  • "Here We Go!"
    • View Profile
    • Sigma Zero X's Mega Man X Videos
Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 05:09:01 AM
In X8, I like X in the Neutral Armor for his looks and those cool-looking white shoes.  I also appreciate the armor's abilites a lot.  For example, I usually use Head Parts H, Body Parts I, Unequipped Buster Parts, and Foot Parts I for X.  I like exploiting this setup against Sigma and Lumine as shown in the following video I recorded and uploaded in my previous YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGQEMA-SAy4

In Command Mission, I love Marino for her beautiful looks.  I also like exploiting this Mega Man X game with her the most.  For equipment, I like having Marino use a weapon with high attack plus 2 generators.  For Force Metals, I equip her with Cutting Edge, a metal that increases power, and preferrably End to All.  Once I combine all of these with her Quicksilver Hyper Mode, a few hyper-related items, and a special move she gains at level 30, I turned Marino from an average female ninja into an absolute killing machine.  Just view the following videos I made in my current YouTube channel for some examples:

Marino PWNS Duckbill Mole:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3IYiitajLc

Marino PWNS Rafflesian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEXiy4qpiU

"Well.  This is just delightful!" - Marino, from Mega Man X Command Mission

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 05:19:49 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 12:16:00 PM
X8>Sigma Palace>Zero>Rasetsu Glitch>Skip the last part of the freakin spiked wall path  8D

though i couldve got through it easily without using it, but its a lot of risk just to go through there if i did an unexpected crappy move and go "pewpewpew"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 01:19:46 PM
X6 Rainy Turtloid armor capsule. Time the Battons just right and get hit by them to bypass both spiked corridors without Blade Armor.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 07:55:39 PM
X8>Sigma Palace>Zero>Rasetsu Glitch>Skip the last part of the freakin spiked wall path  8D

I got one better. Use Rasetsusen to fly over the robot at the start of Earthrock Trilobyte to skip the chase portions of the stage.

There's also Ensuizan invincibility in X6. If you use that, you'll never complain about Metal Shark Player ever again.

My favorite is probably killing High Max with Guard Shell/Mach Dash.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 01:11:13 AM
X6 Rainy Turtloid armor capsule. Time the Battons just right and get hit by them to bypass both spiked corridors without Blade Armor.
I'm actually surprised that anyone WOULD use Blade Armor to reach that capsule...

As far as exploitable stuff goes, my favorite will probably always be deliberately skipping Xtreme2's helmet so that you can enjoy the full 4 power-up part slots in tandem with the rest of the armor upgrades.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 02:05:36 AM
As far as exploitable stuff goes, my favorite will probably always be deliberately skipping Xtreme2's helmet so that you can enjoy the full 4 power-up part slots in tandem with the rest of the armor upgrades.

God that was so OP. Loved every minute of it.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 03:06:29 AM
Speed shot + Ultimate buster + 2 buster upgrade parts and turn on rapid fire.

so op... God that was great.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.