My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

Bueno Excelente · 30696

Archer

Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 02:32:33 PM
You [Top Spin]s [tornado fang]ing disgust me.

Watching some shitty little girls cartoon? [tornado fang]ing grow up already, if you want to watch cartoons then watch superior Japanese animation aimed at mature adults like myself.

Have fun with your gay little furry [parasitic bomb], I'm gonna go watch a real manly show like Boku no Pico.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: October 02, 2011, 03:14:18 PM

Watching some shitty little girls cartoon? [tornado fang]ing grow up already, if you want to watch cartoons then watch superior Japanese animation aimed at mature adults like myself.

Have fun with your gay little furry [parasitic bomb], I'm gonna go watch a real manly show like Boku no Pico.
Aw [parasitic bomb] he sure told us! He so manry with his kawaii desu ne.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 03:51:53 AM

If you weren't going to try, why even post?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 04:17:39 AM
If you weren't going to try, why even post?
He's making a joke.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 08:48:00 PM
He's making a joke.
I know.

It was terrible.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 11:27:52 PM
I know.

It was terrible.
No, you didn't. You replied to it seriously.

Anyway, anybody care for PMed soundtrack/episode download links and stuff like that?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 12:03:44 AM
I was expecting this to happen. But you know, that Q was Discord threw me off a bit. Mentioning that now, is there a few cameos in the acting depot? By god I've seen some of these roles before. o~O

But yeah, fanbase. Got into a fight with a "brony" because I liked a show that most don't. Stopped before it got ugly.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 12:58:33 AM
I was expecting this to happen. But you know, that Q was Discord threw me off a bit. Mentioning that now, is there a few cameos in the acting depot? By god I've seen some of these roles before. o~O

But yeah, fanbase. Got into a fight with a "brony" because I liked a show that most don't. Stopped before it got ugly.
Twilight Sparkle is Princess Clara from Drawn Together. And by that I mean they use the EXACT same voice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHj6WnFTEvE[/youtube]

Offline slayer

• War-Pig
  • Robot Master
  • Mavericks are for pussies...real men kill Aliens
    • View Profile
    • MY fan thingys , help me overcome my fear to show my draws please
Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 02:07:12 AM
that explains the avatar change bueno...flutter the pervert XD
anyway the show was made by the wife of the creator of the powerpuff girls, so it was obvious... it looks like girl looking show a first sight, but  his content is fun to everyone

and speaking of gmod

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekJCGc-jno&NR=1[/youtube]

believe me, there is a lot of videos like these out there, so be careful...

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011, 03:56:43 AM
Lauren Faust wasn't just his wife. She contributed alot to the show, and made Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends with her husband on a collab. This is the first project she's 100% in charge of, though. Or was anyway.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 04, 2011, 04:14:48 AM
No, you didn't. You replied to it seriously.
You're terrible at English.

Offline dragontamer272

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #36 on: October 05, 2011, 08:22:17 AM
Yeah, I'm infected with the MLP-FiM virus too.

Visit my art gallery at deviantart today. http://dragontamer272.deviantart.com/

Yes, I am now one of those so-called "Bronies".

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 01:55:59 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA64zTvw1_o&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 03:14:10 AM
pony commentary:
-season 1 and season 2 had, essentially, the same introduction
-season 2's intro... where's luna? in that ending scene star wars parody they could have thrown her in even if it was a background appearance but she's literally no where to be found
-season 1 episode 14, everyone is a [tornado fang]ing horrible dick to rarity and she proves herself as a dedicated worker and pretty much invalidates everything applejack said in episode 8
-i personally only liked fluttershy in the scenes where she loses her cool and the scene where she's talking to discord just before she falls under his spell
-applebloom is a wonderful addition to the mlp universe as a gen 4 original
-wonders and worries about the possible appearance of seaponies
-i'm not at all excited for derpy's upcoming episode in season 2, i would rather her be an eccentric mother than the popular fandom opinion of her being... disabled. i hope they go in the former direction.
-rainbow dash's gen 4 incarnation is, although a refreshing change to her gen 3 one, really hard to look at. she's a complete [dark hold] most of the time
-i'd like to see a gen 4 appearance of the forgotten pony shady (who's cutie mark was a pile of sunglasses, i'd love to see the explanation behind that one)

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 03:30:35 AM
pony commentary:
-season 1 and season 2 had, essentially, the same introduction
-season 2's intro... where's luna? in that ending scene star wars parody they could have thrown her in even if it was a background appearance but she's literally no where to be found
-season 1 episode 14, everyone is a [tornado fang]ing horrible dick to rarity and she proves herself as a dedicated worker and pretty much invalidates everything applejack said in episode 8
-i personally only liked fluttershy in the scenes where she loses her cool and the scene where she's talking to discord just before she falls under his spell
-applebloom is a wonderful addition to the mlp universe as a gen 4 original
-wonders and worries about the possible appearance of seaponies
-i'm not at all excited for derpy's upcoming episode in season 2, i would rather her be an eccentric mother than the popular fandom opinion of her being... disabled. i hope they go in the former direction.
-rainbow dash's gen 4 incarnation is, although a refreshing change to her gen 3 one, really hard to look at. she's a complete [dark hold] most of the time
-i'd like to see a gen 4 appearance of the forgotten pony shady (who's cutie mark was a pile of sunglasses, i'd love to see the explanation behind that one)
WHADDUP CHAAAAAAAAN holy [parasitic bomb] long time no talk

- Not much has changed from season 1 to 2
- She's back on the moon. Reconciliation was just for show. Celestia's a cruel dictator
- Rarity's the biggest dick of the gang, so I guess she honestly ends up deserving it
- Fluttershy's the second best because you can mess her up so much. Loss of sanity, Louis Armstrong voice, being forced to do [parasitic bomb]... she's the most experimented upon character in ths show
- Most additions are pretty awesome but the CMCs come off as Scrappy-Doozish in some stuff...
- SHOO BE DOO
- Derpy's strange to handle. Her name's supposed to be Ditzy Doo, but I honestly think she's gonna be ruined the moment she's given ANY personality at all beyond what the fandom idealize her as. It'll be such a shitstorm...
- Rainbow Dash is a raging lez and she's just like this because she hasn't come out of the closet like Applejack. Too bad Jack's banging Rarity already.
- Dunno who's Shady. BTW, Screwball (pony from last ep whose cutie mark was a screw and a baseball) seems to be the new Derpy so far. I like her design too.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 05:01:40 AM
WHADDUP CHAAAAAAAAN holy [parasitic bomb] long time no talk

- Not much has changed from season 1 to 2
- She's back on the moon. Reconciliation was just for show. Celestia's a cruel dictator
- Rarity's the biggest dick of the gang, so I guess she honestly ends up deserving it
- Fluttershy's the second best because you can mess her up so much. Loss of sanity, Louis Armstrong voice, being forced to do [parasitic bomb]... she's the most experimented upon character in ths show
- Most additions are pretty awesome but the CMCs come off as Scrappy-Doozish in some stuff...
- SHOO BE DOO
- Derpy's strange to handle. Her name's supposed to be Ditzy Doo, but I honestly think she's gonna be ruined the moment she's given ANY personality at all beyond what the fandom idealize her as. It'll be such a shitstorm...
- Rainbow Dash is a raging lez and she's just like this because she hasn't come out of the closet like Applejack. Too bad Jack's banging Rarity already.
- Dunno who's Shady. BTW, Screwball (pony from last ep whose cutie mark was a screw and a baseball) seems to be the new Derpy so far. I like her design too.
yeah it has been a while hasn't it
1234 i declare a response war

-truth
-honestly this proves all the fanart and explains the importance being completely removed from luna in this video
-rarity isn't so much a dick as a fussy diva, which can come across as really really bitchy. i get your viewpoint tho
-fluttershy is way too much of a baby to be anything but a buttmonkey in this series, the sad fate of all polite characters
-i definitely agree in some ways, even if i was referring more to applebloom as a pony design. the CMC needs more character work and less "lets do random [parasitic bomb]"
-GOD PLEASE
-the fandom has taken her in so many different directions that whatever becomes canon will cause a shitstorm no matter what it is. doesn't change the fact that i have my own opinion on the matter.
-sexualities aren't personalities. i'd be less thrown by her new attitude if she wasn't an outgoing debutante like rarity in gen 3.
-shady is a g1 pony http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/CelaenoNaNa/DSCN1053.jpg and i have honestly heard little to nothing about screwball, she hasn't made enough of an impact on my part of the fandom to come up on the radar i suppose.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 11:00:00 AM
yeah it has been a while hasn't it
1234 i declare a response war

-truth
-honestly this proves all the fanart and explains the importance being completely removed from luna in this video
-rarity isn't so much a dick as a fussy diva, which can come across as really really bitchy. i get your viewpoint tho
-fluttershy is way too much of a baby to be anything but a buttmonkey in this series, the sad fate of all polite characters
-i definitely agree in some ways, even if i was referring more to applebloom as a pony design. the CMC needs more character work and less "lets do random [parasitic bomb]"
-GOD PLEASE
-the fandom has taken her in so many different directions that whatever becomes canon will cause a shitstorm no matter what it is. doesn't change the fact that i have my own opinion on the matter.
-sexualities aren't personalities. i'd be less thrown by her new attitude if she wasn't an outgoing debutante like rarity in gen 3.
-shady is a g1 pony http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/CelaenoNaNa/DSCN1053.jpg and i have honestly heard little to nothing about screwball, she hasn't made enough of an impact on my part of the fandom to come up on the radar i suppose.
You should go on msn more often.

- I'm honestly hoping for a new opening when season 3 comes along. It'd seem more fresh, even if they keep the same song
- Making Celestia an evil dictator and saying she's only teaching Twilight and sending her to the middle of buttfuckville in order to neuter her instead of her becoming the most powerful magical pony in the universe would be a very cool plot point. All of the pieces are in place, including Discord's choice to say "...But I don't turn ponies into stone, do I, Celestia?". Made me go OH GOD ALL THOSE GARDEN STATUES. Tiny details that make the whole story seem so much interesting. Plus, that video? "SHE IS SO WISE, OVER ONE THOUSAND YEARS OLD. RAISES THE SUN AND THE MOON" It seems like a Kim Jong Il instructional video on how to love your dictator. There's just so much subtext that it's delicious
- Yeah, it's kinda her character type. I'm just pointing out that she's the one that hinders the group in most situations. Although Pinkie and Fluttershy do their own parts with that too. But I like her character, she's probably one of the most developed ponies in the show.
- She is kinda. I wish they didn't forget continuity and made sure stuff like "the stare" and her supermodel past appear in other episodes.
- Their designs are really good. Most non-stock ponies have great designs. And the CMCs are kinda... well, they're the kids on the show, to compensate for everyone in the show being regular adults that speak sanely and normally, one of the only kid cartoons that does that.
- They seriously need a musical number. Heck, the show itself should have more musical numbers, they're awesome.
- Yep. And I honestly would like a non-derp Derpy. Have her just be clumsy, but give her a real personality. But don't take out her eyes. It just makes her design so good.
- Dash certainly needs to learn to be nicer, but I wouldn't take out the fact that she's a butch tomboy. It's part of who she is.
- Nice design. What's with the voyeur cutie mark though?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxAJqvslV7M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:29:43 AM by Bueno Excelente »

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #42 on: October 15, 2011, 07:09:16 PM
Oh man, Twilight Sparkle, you so kooky in this week's episode. XD

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 15, 2011, 10:08:00 PM
New episode best ever.

- Reaction image paradise
- Smeagol references
- Twilight goes crazier than anyone has ever gone before

GET IN MAH VAAAAAAAAN, KIIIIIIIIIIDS

HELLO ALICE THIS WAY TO THE TEA PARTY

I want this episode redrawn by John Kricfausi. It is literally the only thing I have ever wanted him to animate in his artstyle ever.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: October 16, 2011, 01:30:55 AM
And it's everybody else who's crazy.  Sure, Twilight.  Sure.

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 08:17:05 PM
Anyone noticed that the signs of Mare Do Well the ponies where holding looked like the silhouette of Batman during the credits of Batman: The Animated Series? Also...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUw_ij8-xNU&feature=feedf[/youtube]
Super Ponybeat, y u so catchy?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #46 on: February 17, 2012, 04:48:46 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 06:13:18 PM
Extra
Pinkie Pie's Polka song from Episode 1
I'm not sure why I came into this thread, and I've never been subjected to the original, but that's pretty catchy.

Archer

Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 09:36:18 AM
And this isn't being discussed there because this started with the complaining of there being a pony board on 4chan which basically legitimizes bronies far more than necessary. Of course since people keep [tornado fang]ing mentioning them they keep becoming more and more mainstream, hell, I they got mentioned in some update for playstation home, they're not important, they don't belong in anything so in order to have some semblance of belonging they become this cancerous fanbase that every other fanbase hates, (Huh, that sounds like furries, which is funny since most people relate them to furries, bronies don't think they are furry despite the fact that they like [tornado fang]ing cartoon horses so its probably anthro-bestiality AKA Furry. and furries don't want anything to do with bronies since they're probably more cancerous than them.)

>4chan
>legitimize anything

Hahaha, if anything it just shows how creepy they are to have to get a board all for themselves. I mean, seriously.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: February 18, 2012, 09:46:19 AM
>4chan
>legitimize anything

Hahaha, if anything it just shows how creepy they are to have to get a board all for themselves. I mean, seriously.

they had ponychan before this.
it was the common response to some moron posting ponies on /a/ because 'DURR FANART OF ANIME PONIES MEANS IT GOES ON /A/'
so we told them to go there because honestly they don't belong on /a/.

Though, Pokemon had a board for itself in the form of /vp/ since they apparently [parasitic bomb] up /v/ (As if it isn't [parasitic bomb] now), now /vp/ is apparently a cesspool, so presumably because its a board for a very singular type of fandom, it will become a cesspool as well and get... cleaned up, along with any soul that posted in it.

I still don't know why we had to use this thread, it would be easier to have a thread exclusively for the haters and people who want to complain rather than share a board with the people who like/love it. but oh well. Flamewars would happen anyway.