yeah it has been a while hasn't it
1234 i declare a response war
-honestly this proves all the fanart and explains the
-rarity isn't so much a dick as a fussy diva, which can come across as really really bitchy. i get your viewpoint tho
-fluttershy is way too much of a baby to be anything but a buttmonkey in this series, the sad fate of all polite characters
-i definitely agree in some ways, even if i was referring more to applebloom as a pony design. the CMC needs more character work and less "lets do random [parasitic bomb]"
-the fandom has taken her in so many different directions that whatever becomes canon will cause a shitstorm no matter what it is. doesn't change the fact that i have my own opinion on the matter.
-sexualities aren't personalities. i'd be less thrown by her new attitude if she wasn't an outgoing debutante like rarity in gen 3.
-shady is a g1 pony http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/CelaenoNaNa/DSCN1053.jpg and i have honestly heard little to nothing about screwball, she hasn't made enough of an impact on my part of the fandom to come up on the radar i suppose.
You should go on msn more often.
- I'm honestly hoping for a new opening when season 3 comes along. It'd seem more fresh, even if they keep the same song
- Making Celestia an evil dictator and saying she's only teaching Twilight and sending her to the middle of buttfuckville in order to neuter her instead of her becoming the most powerful magical pony in the universe would be a very cool plot point. All of the pieces are in place, including Discord's choice to say "...But I don't turn ponies into stone, do I, Celestia?". Made me go OH GOD ALL THOSE GARDEN STATUES. Tiny details that make the whole story seem so much interesting. Plus, that video? "SHE IS SO WISE, OVER ONE THOUSAND YEARS OLD. RAISES THE SUN AND THE MOON" It seems like a Kim Jong Il instructional video on how to love your dictator. There's just so much subtext that it's delicious
- Yeah, it's kinda her character type. I'm just pointing out that she's the one that hinders the group in most situations. Although Pinkie and Fluttershy do their own parts with that too. But I like her character, she's probably one of the most developed ponies in the show.
- She is kinda. I wish they didn't forget continuity and made sure stuff like "the stare" and her supermodel past appear in other episodes.
- Their designs are really good. Most non-stock ponies have great designs. And the CMCs are kinda... well, they're the kids on the show, to compensate for everyone in the show being regular adults that speak sanely and normally, one of the only kid cartoons that does that.
- They seriously need a musical number. Heck, the show itself should have more musical numbers, they're awesome.
- Yep. And I honestly would like a non-derp Derpy. Have her just be clumsy, but give her a real personality. But don't take out her eyes. It just makes her design so good.
- Dash certainly needs to learn to be nicer, but I wouldn't take out the fact that she's a butch tomboy. It's part of who she is.
- Nice design. What's with the voyeur cutie mark though?