Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #75 on: September 11, 2011, 06:11:29 PM
*Thud*

A powerful stop causes the sandstorm to brush outward from the feet, sending various residents outward from the crater, including the sub-humans.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: September 11, 2011, 06:47:04 PM
Afro blinked and pondered,"Eh....you know. Keeping the Docs WDS occupied and basicaly house sitting while he's gone on his travels." Afro replied thinking how long it would be until Dan would walk up to  let him in.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #77 on: September 11, 2011, 07:36:36 PM
A mysterious catgirl appears in an odd dress in the back of the Neko Cafe. Frustrated, she had enough of the robots rampaging across the street (in which an arch-villan would approve), she summons her own Mecha for some Mecha Catgirl combat. It's a fight of the century folks, CAN SHE DO IT?!

(note: I'm fed up with fighting myself in these damn RPs, she's free for anyone to use. I control the Gaia imposter(?!)/mechs, you control heroic catgirl and her mech. It's now a free-for-all with a Cafe mischeif sub-plot. Just don't drag the fights too long guys.. >_______>)

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: September 11, 2011, 08:22:02 PM
A mysterious catgirl appears in an odd dress in the back of the Neko Cafe. Frustrated, she had enough of the robots rampaging across the street (in which an arch-villan would approve), she summons her own Mecha for some Mecha Catgirl combat. It's a fight of the century folks, CAN SHE DO IT?!

(note: I'm fed up with fighting myself in these damn RPs, she's free for anyone to use. I control the Gaia imposter(?!)/mechs, you control heroic catgirl and her mech. It's now a free-for-all with a Cafe mischeif sub-plot. Just don't drag the fights too long guys.. >_______>)
You should try interacting with others instead of what you keep doing. It's painful to read.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #79 on: September 11, 2011, 08:39:51 PM
(Time to put that catgirl into good use then, can't really help the fact that almost none of ya wanted to fight the mechs. This [parasitic bomb] happened in the LAST story arc too.   -u-')

The mysterious figure enters the cafe through the roof, crushing the morning coffie of an unsuspecting poor chap below. "CITIZENS, ATTENTION PLEASE!" The catgirl shouted inside the cafe with the newly made hole in the roof.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: September 11, 2011, 09:03:59 PM
"That... seems kinda boring... The Doc has been on vacation for a while now, huh?" Replied RMZX.
RMZX Finished his rootbeer and asked for a refill.
"Anyway, have you guys noticed any anomalies in reality?" Asked RMZX. "I think that due to some previous events I've caused, some.... peculiar things are occuring."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: September 11, 2011, 10:18:52 PM
[I see Gaia has ignored my hints of interaction with him. So I'm just typing this to point it out (ST Jestah on the beach while one of your presumed bots is rampaging around the area), in the meantime...]

Gale had just finished serving some customers before she went on to check the table of the gentleman with the eye-catching hairdos.

"Excuse, are you still waiting to order, Grya~ <3?" The neko asked shyly. Not paying much attention to the other cat girl who had just crashed through the roof.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: September 11, 2011, 10:32:36 PM
The door to the Neko Cafe opened once again. A slim young woman of nomal height entered. Her shoulder length dark purple hair went well with her dark eyes and purple outfit. She wasn't a normal customer as she didn't come for any drinks. She was looking for someone, and here she finnaly found him.
She noticed the falling catgirl, though didn't pay much attention to her as she finnaly approached whom she was looking for.
 A man with a very eyecatching hairdo
"Excuse me please, are you perhaps the man called Afro-Shroom?"

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #83 on: September 11, 2011, 10:57:11 PM
[I see Gaia has ignored my hints of interaction with him. So I'm just typing this to point it out (ST Jestah on the beach while one of your presumed bots is rampaging around the area), in the meantime...]

[Ah, I see. I didin't pay attention as I was unleashing them across the world. You passed it off as an "eh", and ignored it. Anywhoo..]

The mysterious catgirl is persumably ignored, irritated as the threat continues to grow. She kicks a poor chap in the face, hoping to grab attention. "DO I HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE?!" She yelled, in the middle of public.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: September 11, 2011, 11:34:25 PM
*The Catgirl in the mech enters through Cafe roof*

"Anyway, have you guys noticed any anomalies in reality?"

Flame takes a sip of his rootbeer unperturbed.

"Nah. Same ol Same ol'."
She kicks a poor chap in the face, hoping to grab attention.

Flame jumps upright knocking over his drink and moving the table.

"WHOA, WHOA WHOA. NOW THATS GOING TOO FAR BUDDY!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: September 12, 2011, 12:10:55 AM
"Huh, well I'll probably need to keep investigating... hell, this isn't much of a surprise that this is going on, Time Travel probably had something to do with this." RMZX shrugged. "The source of the disturbance isn't that far from here, actually."

Flame's Drink spills on the seat besides RMZX. RMZX stands up to avoid having Rootbeer stained pants.

"Oh that's just swell."

Suddenly the ground shakes for a small bit... an earthquake? The electricity in the cafe goes out, then turns back on.
RMZX stumbled back onto his feet.
"What... was that?"

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #86 on: September 12, 2011, 12:17:19 AM
"LISTEN HERE!" She shouted. "The world is in trouble, and you are treating it as an average day in the town, giant mechs are rampaging and you aren't doing a damn thing about it!" Yelled the mysterious figure.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: September 12, 2011, 12:29:57 AM
Gale had just finished serving some customers before she went on to check the table of the gentleman with the eye-catching hairdos.

"Excuse, are you still waiting to order, Grya~ <3?" The neko asked shyly. Not paying much attention to the other cat girl who had just crashed through the roof.

Afro grinned,"Naw im fine but if you could I'd love to get a refill." he replied smiling.

A man with a very eyecatching hairdo
"Excuse me please, are you perhaps the man called Afro-Shroom?"

Afro then turned to see the other girl asking for him,"Hm? Yes thats me, can I help you with something?" he asks arcing an eyebrow curiously.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: September 12, 2011, 01:44:52 AM
[Ah, I see. I didin't pay attention as I was unleashing them across the world. You passed it off as an "eh", and ignored it. Anywhoo..]

[For comedic effect. I'll have ST clobber the mecha after a few segments or if said bot decides to disturb his nap.]

Afro grinned,"Naw im fine but if you could I'd love to get a refill." he replied smiling.

"O, Of course. I'll get that right away, sir." Before leaving, she turned to the purple clad woman.

"Um, can I interest you in anything miss?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: September 12, 2011, 02:30:14 AM
RMZX looked around, nothing was really affected by the minor tremors except for him on count of losing his balance...

"Was... I the only one who noticed that?" Questioned RMZX. "No matter, its probably nothing."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: September 12, 2011, 03:50:19 AM
"LISTEN HERE!" She shouted. "The world is in trouble, and you are treating it as an average day in the town, giant mechs are rampaging and you aren't doing a damn thing about it!" Yelled the mysterious figure.
"If I had a nickel for every thing that happens around here that constitutes as "weird", I would have a lot of nickels. That [parasitic bomb] is normal around here." Now kicking someone in the face, is certainly going too far. Now what the hell do you want?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: September 12, 2011, 04:06:11 AM
"Eh, I'm pretty sure she wants us to fend off the mook-level mecha that have taken to the streets." Said RMZX with a straight face.

Another tremor, followed by some abnormal field in the sky.

"Okay, somebody HAD to have noticed that."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: September 12, 2011, 04:14:02 AM
"Noticed what?" Afro replied oblivious as always. o3o

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: September 12, 2011, 04:17:57 AM
"You didn't notice the earthquakes? The Power going out for a small bit? the fact that if you look up into the sky from that hole in the cafe roof you can see a mysterious energy field?" Replied RMZX in disbelief that nobody noticed anything.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: September 12, 2011, 04:29:35 AM
Afro shrugged,"Figured it was that time of the week where someone or something tries to take over/destroy/move into RPM City." he said not caring.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: September 12, 2011, 08:42:51 AM
Afro then turned to see the other girl asking for him,"Hm? Yes thats me, can I help you with something?" he asks arcing an eyebrow curiously.

"Thank goodness I finnaly found you!"
The woman seemed relieved.
"My name is Nails and I came here with a request from my dear Grandmother, who used to be the doctor's lover."
She blushed at the last part.
"A-anyways, if you decide to help, she has promised to erase all your depts"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: September 12, 2011, 09:07:51 AM
Afro blinked in disbelief and nearly fell out of his seat when he heard that part about the doc having a lover in the past,"...well he was a young man at some point." he said resisting the urge to jab at the doc with a 'its like seeing freeza naked in the shower' gag before he froze in his thoughts, eyes wide in disbelief when he hear her.

(())

Afro immedieatly got up and held her hands in his,"Nails, tell her Ill do it!"  *o*

He replied almost instantaneously when he heard the words 'erase' and 'debt'.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: September 12, 2011, 09:34:54 AM
RMZX smirked. "Why do I get the feeling that Afro will either have to go on some contrived fetch quest or a crazy journey."

RMZX looked outside, not much was going on, just a minor bit of destruction that would be unnoticed and miraculously fixed.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: September 12, 2011, 09:48:07 AM
"Really? That would make her happy, I will tell you about the request then."
Nails pulled out a piece of paper from her clothes.
"This request is really dangerous though and near impossible. The doctor  told my grandmother about a treasure of imense value. My granny was a famous treasure hunter and he promised her to look for it together. But  he disapeared from her life before they could do so. Broken at heart she didn't want to go for the treassure, but after years curiosity striked her and she wants to know what the treassure is."
Nails handed Afro the piece of paper.
"Here is the only know clue for the treassure. Hopefully you can figure it out. Your friends can help you"
The entirety of the Nako cafe gazed at the girl.
"..I think I shouldn't have said all of that out loud"

In the paper was written: "The first step leads to the sideways walking part of ancient times..."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: September 12, 2011, 10:09:56 AM
RMZX pointed at the ceiling and yelled at the top of his voice "CALLED IT."
He then proceeded to have another drink of Rootbeer.
"Well now that that is out of the way lets get going... Oh wait, Flame's still dealing with that catgirl, we should wait till he's done." Stated RMZX.