Which vocal tracks were actually in the games they represented?

johnboy3434 · 1425

Offline johnboy3434

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
I read that Rockman ZX's theme, "Asayake", isn't even in the game itself. Is this true of any of the other games with vocal themes?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:47:02 PM by johnboy3434 »

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Well, mostly the US ports, sans Zero Collection's port of Z4. We got a bit of Freesia there. It's also been common practice throughout the series, too. It's why you don't hear Electrical Communication in the US version of Rockman 8 nor (a sped up version of) One More Time in X3's PS1 port in the English speaking countries.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline johnboy3434

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Hmm... so it's only the US ports that remove the themes? Sorry, I should have made my question more clear: do any of the Japanese versions not include the themes? Basically, I'm gathering up a Mega Man music collection, but I'm only including tracks that are actually in the games because I'm OCD like that. I'm also excluding arranged music because I'm a dumb purist. And yes, I know that I'm cheating myself out of the ZX series' music by doing that (not to mention Zero 4 and Star Force 3).