Carbon Reinitialization

Flame · 3214

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
on: July 26, 2011, 07:07:16 AM
How do you think it works? In L1 we see that large black thing with the giant eye on it's bottom float above the town from Eden. And we know that every 100 years civilization has been completely wiped out, leaving only a few scarce ruins such as the walls.

So how do you think it works? Some kind of bomb maybe? Some kind of Atom/Nuclear/Hydrogen/other mass destruction material would certainly be able to destroy the entire Island's surface.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 07:33:11 AM
What? the Eden?

It looked like a satellite laser machine to me, so I imagined it would fire a massive, destroying laser beam.   

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 08:27:12 AM
Juno did mention 10,000 workers aboard Eden.  I've always pictured a bunch of little robot critters running around the island killing everything off, but it could be something different.  I can't imagine 10,000 of anything else fitting in that thing.

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:05:55 AM
I more envisioned the 10,000 workers being the ones who launched the thing from the satellite.

Maybe im misjudging the size of that thing, but can 10,000 really fit aboard that black thing?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sigma Zero X

• Cool Mirage Diver
  • Robot Master
  • "Here We Go!"
    • View Profile
    • Sigma Zero X's Mega Man X Videos
Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 08:06:53 AM
I think that the carbon reinitialization program involves a specialized laser that reduces the carbons into cyber elves, stores the cyber elves in the satellite, and reincarnates the cyber efl population into completely different carbonated copies of humans of once lived (Wily the boat man might be exempt from being changed considering his name and all.) 

"Well.  This is just delightful!" - Marino, from Mega Man X Command Mission