MM Art Request thread.

Acid · 222049

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: January 05, 2009, 03:01:28 AM
I know it's not official art per se, but I remember Sub Tank posting "evidence that Juno [was] female" before The Crash--a screenshot of some painting of Ancient Trigger fighting Ancient Juno, or something along those lines. Anyone have that, still?

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 01:05:58 AM
Speaking of things before the crash- before the crash, some forumgoer had found those concept sketches that I had seen more than once sold in auctions, that included some of the latter EXE anime enemies and that picture of X1 Zero with the beam saber. Has anyone gotten that?

I'll gladly help in return if anyone needs stuff from R20... that Dokuganryu scanned anyway, since they didn't the full book.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 01:09:10 AM
If no one does it before me, I'll scan some RPM book or other "hard-to-find" book pages. ^^
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 10:22:05 PM by Vixy »

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 01:29:00 AM
While your at it, Could I get some art and concepts of Sigma from the first X game?

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 02:11:40 AM
Speaking of things before the crash- before the crash, some forumgoer had found those concept sketches that I had seen more than once sold in auctions, that included some of the latter EXE anime enemies and that picture of X1 Zero with the beam saber. Has anyone gotten that?
Do you possibly mean these...:

I do have more than that, but those should cover what you were looking for. I also have another set of RnR settai in the mail and on the way, if anyone particularly cares.

R20's a little tougher for me at the moment to repost, only because I don't have the links for the huge scans I did that had to go on Imagevenue. Those were just posted on a whim, and I have no account there. If TMMN's forum wasn't also down at the moment, I could still grab those links I crossposted. No offense, but I'm not really in the mood to reupload all of my scans or all of Dokuganryu's ATM. ^^; So I'll let Vix handle the rest of the request, so I'm not doing it all myself. Since she's offering and all... ;)

Imageshack ones, this is all I have:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 05:24:29 AM
Uh...why is Meiru's head on Jammingman's body?..

@Vixy: I remember there being artwork for the backs of the MM7 RMs that I couldn't find on Dokuganryu. Can you scan those in? I only ever had that cellphone photo Protodude took.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #56 on: January 08, 2009, 03:38:59 AM
In one of the final episodes of Beast+, Jammingman's jamming signal causes Netto to have a really bad acid trip. Lots of his friends/family's heads are eventually on Jammingman bodies as he starts to realize the peaceful day he is living is...well, nothing more than a bad acid trip caused by the Jammer. Been a while since I've seen the eppy, but it was quite amusing.

Posted on: January 07, 2009, 06:50:10 AM
What Night requested of Sigma + the IHX concepts. Dokuganryu's version because they are cleaner than what I can produce:

Dun dun dun...GutsRockman 7 ass for Gonzo:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 08, 2009, 03:51:49 AM

You know, I never noticed how [ray splasher]-y TurboMan's car mode looked until now.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 08, 2009, 04:11:38 AM
Many thanks!  8)

You know, I never noticed how [ray splasher]-y TurboMan's car mode looked until now.

That might explain why he and his stage are among the hardest in the game.  8D

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #59 on: January 08, 2009, 06:41:27 AM
Miyabi, many thanks for the Zero and X scans. I'll make sure I don't lose those.

I can offer something for the Concept Art for Sigma anyway; I don't know if these aren't in R20, but for the looks of it at least in Dokuganryu's they aren't. They are from Compendium of Rockman X.

Credits to "Dr. Light" for the scans.

Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: January 08, 2009, 11:40:59 PM
Thanks, Mr. Shin. (lol mohawk)

@Vixy: Does the RPM book contain any Legends artwork not up at the Legends Station (like a better image of Juno)?

Also, there was an unused robot in MM8, pictured in R20 (don't think Dokuganryu had that scan) that vaguely resembled Duo.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: January 08, 2009, 11:43:57 PM
@Vixy: Does the RPM book contain any Legends artwork not up at the Legends Station (like a better image of Juno)?

Um no, the RPM book is really just a "basic information" kind of book. It's not so heavily detailed like the Compendium of X or the R20, but it still has some main characters, bosses, weapons, game release info (dates, systems) and other small bits for every game between 1987 and 2002.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: January 08, 2009, 11:48:16 PM
Ah...darn.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:52 AM
Also, there was an unused robot in MM8, pictured in R20 (don't think Dokuganryu had that scan) that vaguely resembled Duo.

TMMN's forum is running again, so I can repost that quick. All my other scans are still in the R20 thread in the General Megaman section there if you need them:

Welcome, Rod. And no, none of those Sigma sketches are in R20. 2/3 are new to me. I love his evil grin in that last one. XD

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 02:13:02 AM
Thanks again, Mr. Miyabi!

There's really nothing I can offer in return, apart from some links to Creative Uncut's MM galleries:

Megaman 9
Megaman Powered Up
Megaman (contains some Classic promo art, but it's mostly Legends
Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero4

I have a portrait of Zero as he appears in SNK Vs. Capcom (one of them, anyway) if anyone needs it, but that'll have to be an attachment.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 10, 2009, 09:03:20 PM
Im still wondering if Vixy wouldnt mind me scanning the english MZOCW and having it hosted on the site. (would eliminate the need for translations and stuff. plus id be like, right there.)
also,
In one of the final episodes of Beast+, Jammingman's jamming signal causes Netto to have a really bad acid trip. Lots of his friends/family's heads are eventually on Jammingman bodies as he starts to realize the peaceful day he is living is...well, nothing more than a bad acid trip caused by the Jammer. Been a while since I've seen the eppy, but it was quite amusing.

Posted on: January 07, 2009, 06:50:10 AM
What Night requested of Sigma + the IHX concepts. Dokuganryu's version because they are cleaner than what I can produce:

Dun dun dun...GutsRockman 7 ass for Gonzo:

I KNEW they did something slightly different with Zero's helmet... it looked slightly less scary in IHX... now I know why. the two spikes in the back of the helmet normally are slightly fisible from the front of the helmet at the sides. in IHX not so much. also the curve of the spikes from the gem are different...
hmmm... those scanes with the heads from a bottom view help a great deal actually, as ive never been able to draw X or Zero from a bottom view without screwing them up...
also, is that officer supposed to be signas? or is he a happy coincidence?

Posted on: January 10, 2009, 03:01:54 PM
Also, whats the description behind that "W" snake symbol?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: January 10, 2009, 10:21:39 PM
scanning the english MZOCW

You can do it. x3

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #67 on: January 10, 2009, 10:30:40 PM
Im still wondering if Vixy wouldnt mind me scanning the english MZOCW and having it hosted on the site. (would eliminate the need for translations and stuff. plus id be like, right there.)
I think someone's already did that (in you case you want to save effort or what have you).

--

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 10, 2009, 10:35:00 PM
mmm? really? then Ill hold off for a while...
though thing is, is it someone from this site? I think it would be a good idea to have our own little image database for stuff like that, especially for the hard to get artbooks, (hard for those who dont want to import) or for someone who doesnt want to have to ask for translations... I can very easily scan CW without even beaking the spine, thanks to the fact that the book hangs off the side of the printers scanner when doing so.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #69 on: January 10, 2009, 10:43:20 PM
mmm? really? then Ill hold off for a while...
I just know that there is a rip around labelled as MMZOCW, so it should be the US version. Scan quality, or it being mislabeled for the japanese version or whatever, I don't know. I don't have the interest to check the book. I have the links though.

--

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 10, 2009, 10:54:24 PM
well we should host the links then. if we had a database for that stuff, we wouldnt need this thread.

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 13, 2009, 08:23:47 PM
I´m looking for the fanart where Inafune disproves the "Catalysm" theory with a giant met. Can you help me?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: January 13, 2009, 08:27:29 PM
Nobody ever likes my version...

:C

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 13, 2009, 08:31:53 PM
This fanart goes as well. Thanks.^^

I have never said, that I do not like your picture. I like it in fact too.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 14, 2009, 05:17:18 AM