Anyone here good artists? NES game cover needed!

Konchuu Kettou · 11150

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 08:55:21 PM
First you pester for someone to provide artwork you can't even decide on, just to upload it to some unofficial Facebook 'fan page' which is only riding the coat-tails of another person's work. And then you post some random hackup Paint job to spur this topic forward, with the color you used to erase whatever was on there clearly being different from the true background.

How can anyone expect to believe anything you say seriously, is it just because your precious fansite isn't working?

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Neo Sasuke

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 03:23:53 PM
I just had ENOUGH with this nonsense! My name is RonClaire and I am the leader of this unofficial Facebook page of Neoぼろくず工房. I waited a week to have the admins to approve my account to post. I created THIS fanpage to inspire Rockman 4 MI fans. Puresabe already checked OUR page even though he don't use Facebook and it was approved by his word.

You tell me that my assistant Konchuu Kettou couldn't handle a simple request? He message me EVERY minute what the artist wants. YOU NEED TO FIGURE IT OUT AND BE ORIGINAL! And what? Money to do these art covers. You gotta be kidding me! We are ONLY hiring freelancers to do OUR work. We don't have the money to pay you to do OUR work in OUR Facebook fan art album. But there is only 1 freelancer that did OUR work and his name is Insectduel. Check out his Facebook art album here. His Touhoumon Game Boy game cover is pretty inspiring even though it is a rip from a artist that drew it. Insectduel is one of us staff members and he don't mind doing CONCEPT artwork for me the one Quickman mentioned.

By the way, Quickman you're fired!

If you can't handle it, don't bother doing OUR work. We just move to another forum and hire another artist or continue this forum and look for pro-artists here.

And finally, Neoぼろくず工房 on Facebook created by me is NOT only looking for artists but Staff Administration, Human Japanese/English translator, and Rockman 4 MI game player. To apply, please visit my website. We need ADMINs in our Facebook page! Thank you for understanding.